Change

This is only the beginning

*Your POV*

"Ae! Please talk to me! You said that we would be happy for eachother no matter what happened."

Ae sook was mad. You thought that she would be happy for you.

She must have wanted this a lot more than you thought because she never acted like this before.

"Ae! Ae! Why are you acting like this?" As of right now you were desperate to get her to talk.

The ride home, she didn't say anything. After her audition she said almost nothing and didn't say anything.

You pulled up in her drive way and lock the door right before Ae sook could get out.

"Let me out." She said.

"No. You are going to tell me why your so upset. Your never like this and you should be happy for me."

"That's it!"

"That's what?"

"You were always the one who people were happy for. Your mother, my mother. Everyone thought that you were the best and the fact that you made it and I didn't makes me pissed okay." Yeah, she was pissed.

"What are you talking about?" You honestly have no idea. "I thought that you were the better one. Okay so stop talking because I don't like seeing you like this."

"No. I don't want to talk about this right now. Let me out!" She was stubburn.

"Ae! Would you stop! Why are you so upset?!"

"You never listen! Your just too stupid to see the fact that you were always favored."

"What. I am not stupid and don't ever call me that again! Just because you are jealous that I got in gives you no right to insult me."

"No! You listen. You are such a ! You always told me what to do and where we were going! I don't care if you made it and I didn't. Who died and made you queen?!?!?"

"Get out." You said.

"What?!"

"Get out. And you don't have to worry about coming to the train station with me tomorrow. I will join the band by myself."

"No Jae I'm sorry I had no right. I wa-"

"Get. Out." 

With that she left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flash Back- Jae, 9 years old

It was a cold night in december and your mother was throwing a Christmas party.

She invited all of her friends to enjoy the celebration. Music, food, the tree. She got it all.

It was starting to get late but more and more people were showing up at the door. 

The music got louder and so did the laughter.

Your dad was out of town on a buisness trip. So he wasn't here to witness what happened soon after a strange man come over.

The door bell rang and you ran to open it.

"Hello," He said in a really deep voice. " Is your mom home?"

You didn't know what to say. You were scared.

Your mom came over. "Sweetie, go to bed it is getting late."

"But mommy who is this man?"

"It's okay. I will take care of it. Now go to bed."

You looked over at the man at the door and then over to your mom. "Okay."

You left to your room. And you were their for about an hour before it happened.

"Get out!" You heard your mother scream. "Get out!"

You were scared so you went to your parents room and looked through a crack in the door. The man was in their. 

"Come on baby." The strange man said.

"Your the one who is ruining my family!" You were scared because of all the screaming.

The scary man went on. "Oh come on you ."

"Don't touch me!" And that was all you heard of your mother before the crack, click, and ...bang.

The next thing you knew, you and your father were in the hospital waiting room, waiting for a man in a robe.

"Daddy, where is mommy?"

"Its okay honey. She will be back soon and we will be a family again, okay." But at that moment he was in tears and so were you. Because that was the last memory before your mother died on the hospital bed.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were shaking at the thought of such a memory.

Sometimes you wished that you could fotget that it ever happened.

But what good is a memory if not remembered. Besides you will always remember your mom. The tea parties that she would throw for you and Ae.

But you have will have to think about it another time. 

Your mother would be proud of you for making such a big desicion. And ever since you moved out when you were 16, your father has known nothing of your life. 

You would send him a letter talking about your new job. 

He never thought that you would make it as a pop star but you will show him that you will be sucsessful.

You just wish that Ae sook was here with you. She would have made this journey so much fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train ride was long. You went all the way from southern South Korea to the upper east side of Seoul.

The city was as great as you thought it wouold be. Fulled with fashion and music and dancers and singers everywhere.

You could get used to this.

You arrived at you new home at 3 o'clock. BAP dorm. You had no idea how this would go because you got negative feelings from their leader Bang Yong Guk.

But you guessed it would be okay.

You had a lot of things that you brought because you would be living here now. 

After you were settled into your room, it was a half an hour before BAP got home.

Wow. Your new life was going to be awkward being the only girl in an all boys house.

 

The second chapter is up! I tried my hardest to make it a little sad but not that bad!! The good part is just getting started. Again I love comments!!