Slow and Steady Wins the Race

This is only the beginning

*Your POV*

If B.A.P. wants a fight then it is a fight they will get.

There is no way that I will let them beat me in this battle and get to stay in the apartment.

Desides the fact that they are absolutly amazing singers and proformers and they will totally kick my . Suddenly I became very nervous about the whole thing.

How could I leave I mean I only just got here and I really love it here. Won't they miss me? I hope thay like me being here.

Who am I kidding! Of course they don't.

Usually when I don't know what to do I call Ae Sook. I call now.

It rings for like 3 minutes with no answer.

"Hi you have reached Park Ae Sook. Sorry I missed your call, please leave a message."

"Hey Ae. I know your still mad at me but please call me back. I would really like to talk to you." I hand up the phone.

This is killing me. Not being able to talk to the only person in that world that I talk to. Man I am just so stupid! But I have to get over the fact that I am and just try to prove myself to the guys. I have come too far to lose already.

I go downstairs. No one is around. I guess thay are all off doing there little idol stuff and I am stuck here all by myself. 

I deside to see what is on tv and go around in the kitchen looking for some good food. I find some chips and that will have to do for now. I sat down and turned the tv on. The only good thing on was the movie Aladdin.

I have always had a thing for Disney movies. I just love how they always have a happy ending. I hope that I have a happy ending. 

I love Aladdin but my favorite would be Sleeping Beauty. Just because every little thing that they wanted to happen in the end happened and like nothing went wrong. 

The girl is a princess. She finds her prince. They end up together. Of course with a dragon in the way but they get over that. It was always a very beautiful story to me. I really want to find my prince. He is out there somewhere, I know he is.

Just then I hear the phone ring. At first I thought that it was Ae but she doesn't know the land line number yet. I pick up and it turns out to be my new manager.

"Hello Jae! We have good news! Come down to the studio for your first photoshoot with B.A.P!" And he hung up. I don't know about what other people think but he sounds really gay to me. Oh well I don't really care all that much.

It took me like 5 minutes to get ready and out the door. I mean I am going to get make-up on and new clothes so why bother.

As I go outside there is a car and a driver parked in the driveway waiting for me.

"Your fast." The guy in the drivers seat said. 

"Um thanks." We didn't have much of a conversation.

It wasn't long before we got to the shoot.

I could see B.A.P. all in another room getting ready. I wonder if any of them will be shirtless. God Jae stop with these thoughts! I have a problem.

I am sat in a chair so quickely I don't even relize what is going on. The hair dresser is doing my hair.

It is not a lot of make-up and hair stuff. I would say that I look pretty natural. And is didn't take long for the getting ready part to be done with.

Once on set, we were all checking eachother out to see what we were all wearing.

"Wow Jae! You look good." said Zelo.

"Zelo stop being a creeper!" Himchan said to Zelo. "But you do look pretty good Jae if I say so myself." He then said to me.

I got complememnt from all the boys including Jongup who doesn't talk to me that much.

The photographer wanted us to take seperat pictures. So B.A.P. in one and me in the other. He wanted that because he said that it was for our contest that was now next week which I didn't know until about 10 minutes ago. No one tells me anything.

"So ready to lose Jae. Because we... kick.... ! Hahaha." Said Yongjae. 

"Shut up!" It was nice to have some fun and make fun of eachother. We haven't really gotten a chance to bond. If that is what you call bonding!

The photoshoot didn't take long. I was a natural! And so were B.A.P.

We were all sitting around in the lounge waiting for our manager to say that we it was okay to leave. 

It wasn't long before he came in.

"Alright people! Here are the details on the concert coming up. It will be on monday of next week. B.A.P. will go first singing power and then warrior. Last but not least, Jae will sing next. Any quetions?" Man he just gets right to the point.

We had no questions so he got up and left. He was a strange fellow.

"So Jae. You ready?" Asked Daehyun.

"I am ready liek you guys are."

"But you know, your kindove of knew so you might be slow at things." said Yong Gook who hasn't spoken to me after our last conversation.

"Just so you guys know, slow and steady wins the race." I said as I was walking out the door. I gave a wink at Yong Gook.

 

OKAY SO 5TH CHAPTER IS UP!! SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I HAVE LIKE A MILLION EXAMS COMING UP AND I AM SO NERVOUS AND SPENDING MOST OF MY TIME STUDING. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT SONGS B.A.P. WILL BE SINGING BUT WHICH SONG SHOULD JAE SING? ANY OPTIONS???? PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!

AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING I CHOSE SOME PHOTOS THAT ARE THE ONES FROM THE PHOTOSHOOT IN THE STORY, ENJOY:

20120214_bap_1stlook.jpg

Y AS HELL B.A.P.

tumblr_lwi0u1uYSk1r0d4vuo1_500.jpg

AND LETS NOT FORGET THE NEWEST MEMBER JAE LOOKING GOOD!!!

P.S. All the male fans will be after her in no time :)