Concert Time

This is only the beginning

*Your POV*

Who would of thought that proforming a concert live would make you want to your pants.

I wasn't even nervous until now. I woke up this morning thinking that it was just a normal day but then I remembered... I have to sing in front of like million people!

I'm so going to lose. B.A.P have been doing this for a long time.

As soon as I got out of bed there was my manager waiting for me to come out to the car so we could get ready.

I already have butterflys in my tummy!I am starting to regret my choice of doing this!

When we get to the studio to do hair and make-up there are like a million people there. And they all run towards me all at once and drag me to a chair.

I think they forgot that I'm human and don't like to be treated like a lab rat. But in the end I give in because hair and make-up was going to happen one way or another.

I wonder if I guys have gotton here yet?

Doesn't matter. I'm going to lose anyway. 

"Hey Jae!" It's Zelo. I didn't even know that he was here.

"Hi" 

"It's this exciting!" No. But I would never say that to his face. Instead I try to put on a fake smile. "Our dressing room is right nest to yours! So come see us before the concert starts okay?" Why he is extra happy today?

"Yeah sure." I wonder what song they are going to sing.

"So have you rehearsed enough? Do you think your ready? What song are you going to sing? Oh what are you wearing!?" God this kid doesn't know when to shut up.

"I don't think I can tell you that. You'll just have to wait and see. Now don't you have some place to be right now?"

"Trying to get rid of me so soon huh? Just kidding I know you like your space. Well I'm going to get ready. See you soon." He bounces off like a little kid.

I'm happy that Zelo is so nice and peepy. Even if he gets really annoying sometimes. He reminds me of Ae sook. I haven't seen her in a while. I hope that she is here tonight. There were enought flyers and posters and announcments about it that she must know what is going on. 

I need to speak to her and soon. I feel really bad about what happened in the car and I think I was too hard on her.

Hair and make-up didn't take as long as I thought it would be and I was dressed and ready to go before I knew it. And right now I am waiting for some direction on what do do now. 

"Jae! Where is Jae?" It's my manager. "I'm right here."

I am hiding under a flight of stairs at the moment. "Jae what the hell are you doing there? You need to get backstage."

"I..I don't think I can do this." I said with a hint of fear in my voice. Thruth is I am terrified to sing in front of a live audiance. I can sing in the shower and infront of my family and a few friends but I was never able to sing at a talent show at school at defidently never in front of hundreds of people.

"Jae this is very normal. It's your first real proformance in front of a lot of people. And if it helps it will all be filmed on television!" I hate this man. He seems to never know the right thing to say.

He read the look on my face and said, " Okay well. If you really can't do this it's not your fault. We can try again when your ready and see how it goes. How does that sound?" Now he is being nice.

"That sounds good. But I don't want to let the people down. I mean they came to hear me sing." I'm going to feel really bad.

"Don't worry about a thing. You will have your time to shine but I guess today is just not it. You'll feel more confertable with this life soon enough you'll see." And with that he left me on the stairs. I know I made the right decision. 

I could hear B.A.P. on stage (mostly just Yong Gooks really deep voice) and they were singing warrior at the moment. 

I hope they will understand why I can't sing today. I don't want them to make fun of me. 

After they finished singing and made their bows I could hear the announcement.

"Kim Jae will not be proforming tonight! So lets get a big hand of applause for B.A.P.!!!"

I can hear whispers in the audiance while people were clapping. 

I got a text. It is from Ae.

Jae what's going on?

I text back.

I can't do this.

She replys.

I know you can do this. I believe in you.

I text back.

No you don't understand. I am not cut out to do to do this.

She texted back.

Yes you are. 

I relpy.

No I am not.

She says.

You wouldn't be sitting under those stairs backstage right now if you weren't.

I look around and see Ae standing there watching me as I text back. I can 't control myself and I run up and give her a really big hug. "I've missed you. I felt like I broke up with someone."

She lets out a laugh. Her sweet laugh that means only kindness. "Me too."

We stand there hugging eachother for a while. She looks at me and says, "Now get you out there! You have to sing!"

"Your right. I didn't come here for nothing." We let go of eachother and find my manager talking to B.A.P. I can hear Himchan say, "What the hell is going on I thought Jae was going to sing."

My manager spoke in reply, "We she-"

"I'll do it. I will sing just make the announcement." I hope this is going to work out.

"Well alright then. Let's go tell everyone." He said with a smile.

Zelo came over to me. "So whats with the change of heart all of a sudden?"

I said, "My bext friend Ae Sook over here." She was too busy staring at Zelo and He was just smiling at her. God they would make a cute couple. I should really try to hook them up. 

I got hugs from all the B.A.P. members but not Young Gook I don't know where he is.

I walk over to the stage and wait the time to begin. I stand there with the mic ready to go. 

I curtain opens and it is ready to go. The first thing I see is Young Gook in front row staring up at me. 

With a big smile on his face.

 

OKAY FINALLY FINISHED!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT. HERE ARE SOME FUNNY B.A.P. PICTURES...

 

 

?? found this on a random tumblr ?? ^^ #bap #zelo #cute #funny #macro #kpop #iwantkpopcorn #ts #tsent #tsentertainment #asian #ramyun #ramen #koreanboys #y

omyygwadd , how cute ^~^ #bap #cute #best #absolute #perfect #koreanboys #kpop #iwantkpopcorn #ts #tsentertainment #tsent #daehyun #bangyongguk #zelo #jongup #youngjae #himchanTHIS ONE IS JUST CUTE!

 

ZELO ❤ #zelo #bap #cute #maknae #koreanboys #kpop #iwantkpopcorn #tsent #tsentertainment

orange blue blue orange orange orange ; can you tell? #bap #cute #iwantkpopcorn #kpop #koreanboys #asianMORE CUTNESS

 

yeshhh~ Power MV won for KPOP Music Mondays!!! ^^ #kpop #iwantkpopcorn #ts #tsent #tsentertainment #koreanboys #cute #bap #y #daehyun #himchan #bangyongguk #youngjae #zelo #jongup