Bring it on homie!

This is only the beginning

*Your POV*

It was a rainy day out buy you were glad for it because that is how you felt. Yesterday was horrible.

You spent last night crying on the couch and woke up with gross crust all around your eye lids.

The movers were still here and you didn't know why they were.

All of the bags and boxes were already in side yesterday so you had no idea what they could be doing. It was early so you go inside the bath room to wash up before anyone sees you.

You look in the mirror and you almost scream. God you were disgusting!

You set the water and took all of your clothes off to get in.

Showers are always the best. People always think there deepest when in the shower and that is exactlly what you were doing

I can't do this, you thought, why did I come here? Just to be put down again!

The hot water started to go away and that was a good time to get out.

You stepped right out and thank god that your hair was finally washed and all clean you really needed that. You stood there in nothing but your bare skin and enjoying the steamy air.

Your make up bag was under the sink and you took I out to put some on.

There were some foot steps down the hall but you didn't think much of it.

There are like a million bathrooms in this place so how could one of them chose this one and this was the smallest one. So you decided just to stand there and continue to put on your make up.

The door opened. .

"Oh God! Sorry!" It was Yong Gook. Damn it why did it have to be him. As soon as he opened the door you jumped for a towel to cover your body.

"! Please just go and shut the door!" This was so imbarrasing! He was standing with his hand covering his eyes. What was I thinking living in a house only full of guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that embarresing moment you were finally dressed and hair and make up were done. This was going to be your first real day living with B.A.P.

You hope that it all goes well. Oh god what if Yong Gook tells the other band members what had happened this morning. 

You will never live this down.

You come out of your room in black tight leggings and a pink button up shirt (with the top 2 buttons un buttoned of course) that was long and went below your waste. 

And you never went anywhere with out your really fizzy socks!

Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfest. "Good Morning Jae!" Zelo was too happy in the morning. It will wear you out.

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I did. Thanks you asking." giving Yong Gook a glare. He ignored it and left.

"So Jae, we heard about your little episode this morning with Yong Gook so we have desided that we shall put a restraning order on him." Said Daehyun.

"Wha-" you started to say.

"Oh and yes," Daehyun interupted you, "that comes with a leash as well." All the members (Not Yong Gook) started to laugh. 

Most of them tried to hide there laughter but Zelo came out right with it. "HAHAHAHAHA OMG A LEASH YES THAT IS WHAT WE NEED!"

Yong Gook came walking in. "Guys what are you all laughing about?"

Just then Himchan came over to him with a piece of sausage. "Here Bangy bangy boy. Here kitty kitty kitty." Everyone started another round of laughter! Even me.

"What the hell?!?!" Yong Gook really had no idea what was going on. 

"DAEHYUN IS GOING TO GET YOU A LEASH!" Zelo was still laughing and screaming at the same time. 

But now I couldn't help it this was too funny  to hold in! I started to burst out laugh. "Ha! Now Jae is in this!" Said Jongup. That was the first thing he said all morning.

Everyone was laughing at Yong Gook at this point and he didn't look very happy.

Eventually he just got up and left without saying a word.

Which was uncommon even for him.

-------------------------------------------

*Bang POV*

Those loving heads.

Man I was humiliated in from of Jae.

And how the did they find out about this morning when I went into the wrong bathroom.

I mean come on the girl hasn't even beed here for a couple of days, how am I supposed to remember that she is here.

Oh god I must of looked like a total fool.

WHY AM I SO STUPID?!?!?!?!?!

*knock knock*

Oh not now. I don't feel like talking to anyone.

"What?"

"Yong Gook, are you okay?" It was Jae. Why did she even come to talk to me. And why does she give a damn if I am okay or not.

I don't even give her a reply. Maybe she will just go away. "Can I come in?" she asked.

"No."

She came in anyway. "You didn't look to happy when the guys were saying that stuff. Are you sure you are okay? I can go and tell them to stop."

"I'm fine okay. Whay did you come anyway?" You had to know why.

"Because," she started, "since I am now part of this band now, that makes you my leader and I care what my leader thinks, is that so wrong?"

"I guess not." Well I am the leader.

We just sat there for a minute and it was very awkward.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you."

Her face lit up. "I never thought that I would hear that out of your mouth. But thank you."

I was glad to make her smile... Omg what am I thinking!

We heard a knock on the door so we both just got up and went to see who it was but the other members got there first. It was our manager.

"Hello boys! Nice to see you Jae. So we are going to make some changes."

"What changes?!?!?!" Everyone said that at the same time.

"We are going to have Kim Jae live by herself from now on. So B.A.P., you will be living somewhere else until we can find a nice place for Jae to stay."

"What? Why do I have to leave?" ask Jae.

"Because Miss Kim, we heard about the little 'thing' that happened to you in the bathroom and your parents are not very happy about it."

How the hell does everyone keep hearing about that!

"Well have a great day." And so he left. I really hate that guy... and I always have.

"Well what are we going to do now.I don't want Jae to leave!" said Zelo.

"I have an idea." said Himchan. "We should have too concerts. One cancert will be B.A.P. and the second one will be just Jae. Who ever gets the most applause will be able to stay and the one that doesn't has to leave."

We all thought about that for a moment.

"Jae are you okay with this?" ask Daehyun.

"If you guys are okay with losing." Jae was in it to win it.

 

YAY MY 4TH CHAPTER!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT! NEXT CHAPTER I WILL BE INTRADUCING SOME OTHER BANDS INTO THE STORY!! SO KEEP READING!!