Auditions

This is only the beginning

*You POV*

First day if auditions and you are so nervous.

You have loved BAP ever since they first came out. And a chance to join their group is the chance of a life time.

You have never been this nervous in your entire life. You and your friend were going to audition together.

Her name was Park Ae Sook. And she was good. She was surly going to make it. Ae Sook has been your best friend for years.

You have both agreed that what ever happens in the auditions that you will always stand by eachother.

Her favorite was always Zelo. He seemed like a really sweet kid and they woulld look good together. 

You have always liked Bang Yong Guk.

He seems... manly. And you like it. 

The building that you walk into is big, huge and, scary and you have no idea where to go. 

Theres people everywhere. People half and getting into costoms and people putting make-up on and people just running around doing something else.

This place was a mad house!

"Hey Ae? Do you know where we go next?"

"I have no idea but isn't this exciting! Let's go put hair and make- up on!" She said as she ran over in the direction of the make-up artists.

"Great..." You replied.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Make- up took about an hour and you didn't even know if this is what you were doing. But Ae insisted.

You guessed that she was right because a woman with the craziest out-fit ever came over to talk to everyone who is auditioning.

"Good morning everyone. You all look so beautiful. We are now ready for our first audition. Would Lee Eun Ae please come with me."

Good. You weren't the first one in.

You have been waiting for this all year.

All of the dance rehearals and the singing lessons and all of that shopping better pay off.

You and Ae sook have been practicing forever and you can't mess up now.

'Remember the dance moves. Don't forget your song. Remember the dance moves. Don't forget your song.' You thought as you were waiting for you turn.

You look over at Ae sook who was jumping around in her seat. 

She nerver seemed nervous about anything and always seemed excited.

"Hey you nervous?" You asked.

"Who me? No. I am so happy! I can't wait to see what happens." She said with a smile.

"Your nervous." You almost always knew best.

"Yeah I am Jae. I'm going to mess up so badly and I will never forgive myself. I don't want to let you down but I really want to get in. I am never this nervouos so I don't know what is wrong. I want to do well and make it in the best band in the world but I ju-"

"Stop worring," You interupted, "you'll do fantastic like you always do. Just think about what you are doing and you will be fine. Remember to smile and look strong up there, okay?"

"Okay." She stopped talking. 

You should really take some of your own advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Ae sook sat there in the waiting room for another half an hour before Ae was called in.

As she got up she gave you an encouraging smile and you gave her one back.

On the inside you really did want her to do well during her audition but you knew what you wanted and you were going for it.

She came out five minutes later. 

" So how was it?" you asked.

"Jae your next." she replied.

"Huh, what A-"

"Would Kim Jae please come with me." said the lady standing by the door.

You turned to Ae and said, "I will be right back and we will talk."

You got up and left. This is only a one time thing and you can't afford to worry about Ae sook right now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once in through the door, it was shut behind you. 

You entered a stage with about fifteen lights hitting and following your every move.

There were eight judges.

Two older looking people and then the six members of BAP.

You had no idea that they would be here! Now you have to be one hundred times better than what you were shooting for.

The older man spoke first. "Hello Kim Jae. Welcome to the auditions for the new member of BAP. We will introduce ourselves and then you will proform you heart out and then we will tell you if you are in or not. Got it?"

"Yup!"

"Alright then. I am their manager and this is my assistant. BAP would you please introduce yourselves."

They said their names in the order in which they were sitting.

"I am Bang Yong Guk."

"Hi my name is Zelo."

"My name is Himchan."

"Hello my name is Yongjae."

"I am Daehyun."

"Hello I am Joonup."

The older man spoke right after they were done. "Alright! Lets see what you can do. Turn on the music."

Here we go.

The music started out with a very strong beat. 

The song that you picked was Change by Hyuna. 

You thought that it had an amazing beat to it and it was easy to make up dance moves.

You started with quick hand movements, then moved throughout the whole stage.

You knew the song by heart. Your singer was better than you thought.

This was easier than you thought.

The next part of the song was your favorite. You were popping it and dropping low. Once the dubstep part came on you were just flowing through the movements and juast had it all at that moment. Know it was the flip.

You used to do gymnastics so you were good at flips and did them a lot.

It was a great touch to your dance.

After you were done no one did anything for a what seemed to be a while. But then the older man and woman stood up along with Zelo, Himchan, Yongjae, Joonup, and Daehyun. Bang just sat there.

"That was fabulous! Best one we have seen all night! No need for anyone else to come in to audition. Because I think we have our girl. Welcome to Best. Absolute. Perfict. Miss Kim Jae!"

I made it.

 

YAY MY FIRST CHAPTER IN MY SECOND STORY!!! I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LOVE IT! PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!