Apple Pie Punching Lines

Enemies Since Birth

 

This Fic is seriously going to be long! I still got no visual imaginations of how to end this.

i just hit my 3rd update of the day! 

 

MIYOUNG’s POV

When I arrived at the café. Leeteuk Oppa was smiling brightly saying,

“Congratulations with you and Nickhun!”

I was like…

“What?!”

“Don’t “WHAT!?” us Fany. Nickhun told us that you are already his girlfriend.” Taeyeon said.

“Hey Sweetie!” Nickhun bringing a cup of coffee.

“Oh, Nickhun, last night…”

“Oh, don’t say you are sorry you drank much. It was okay. I’m fine with girls who drank a lot.”

“No Nickhun, it’s a…”

I stopped talking when Sooyoung arrived…with CL, her girlfriend. Hmmph.

“Hey Sooyoung! Thanks for bringing my girlfriend back home last night!”

Sooyoung looked at me.

“Uhh, yeah, my pleasure.”

“Pleasure?! You were pleasured bringing me home?” I asked. :)

“My pleasure being vomited by you on my shoulder. Uh-huh!”

“You did that Sweetie?” WTF with Nickhun suddenly calling me Sweetie! Damn, if I haven’t heard Sooyoung and CL, Nickhun wouldn’t be my boyfriend!

“Ye..yeah, kinda.”

Sooyoung went to Taeyeon and Teukkie. CL sat down and I, bravely, bravely asked for her order. Geeez, now I feel awkward with her. I don’t know why.

“Uhm, excuse me, can I take your order?” I asked CL.

“Sure! Same as yesterday. Hey, Miyoung…I mean, Tiffany, were your parents a thief?” CL asked. WTF?!!! MY PARENTS?!! THEIF!?!?!

“What?! No!”

“Oh, I thought they were, coz it seems they stole all the stars and put it in your eyes.” OMO! Was that a freaking punch line?! What’s wrong with her?!

“Snap that out Apple Pie! Your freaking Miyoung out. Sorry Miyoung, she does that always.” Sooyoung said while going to sit down. Is she not jealous?! Her Apple Pie just relayed a punch line to me!!

“Hey Apple Pie…I guess you grew taller!” CL said.

“Why?”

“Because the last time I saw you, you were in my heart…Now, you are on my mind.” Jinja?! This girl is pretty weird….and, Sooyoung likes it.. TT_TT

“Haha. Crazy! Hey Miyoung, I’ll just order what CL ordered.”

“Okay, got it.”

“Hey Miyoung…” Omo. Sooyoung called me.

“Did it hurt?”

“What?”

“Falling out from heaven?” OMO!!! Did she just said some cheesy punch lines?!!

“HAHA! Way to go Apple Pie!” CL laughed. And they both high-fived. Are they trolling me?! But her punch line made me giggle. OHA!

Damn, my cheeks are burning then I turned my back and went to Nickhun and take the Apple Pie Couple their order.

“Hey, your cheeks are so red! Is it because of me?” WHAT?!! Jinja! Nickhun is taking it seriously!

“Hell no!”

“Ahaha. Denial! Here’s their order.”

I grabbed the tray and served them their orders.

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

“Miyoungaah, your cheeks are so red?”

“Uhh, it’s not.”

Geeez. She might be blushing because of Nickhun. Hmph!!!

“Can I bite it?” CL asked me.

“Bite what?”

“Your cheeks, they look like an Apple.”
“Oh. Haha.”

“You can be the third Apple Pie you know. Sooyoung would be happy.” CL said. I was, WTF CL?! Glaring at her.

“I mean, Sooyoung could be happy…uhh, biting you.” I was glaring still at CL. DAMN THIS APPLE PIE’s MAKING IT ING OBVIOUS!

“Huh?” Miyoung asked.

“Don’t mind her Miyoung. She’s drunk.”

“What?!”

“She’s drunk with her CL’s killer coffee. I guess it contains alcohol. I guess it’s like 75% alcoholic coffee. So don’t mind her.”

“Oh. Okay.” Then she walked out.

I kicked CL’s foot.

“Ouch! Yah!”

“YOU! Jinja Pie! Are you planning to reveal me to her!?”

“I’m not. I’m drunk! Sorry.”

“You are kidding me!”

“You said I am drunk. Merong! Now let’s begin our drinking session with CL’s Killer Coffee.”

“Eeeesh! Should I bring you to a Psychiatrist?”

“Nope. To a love doctor. Pie!! I saw him this morning! T_T”

“Then? Did you tell him?”

“How can i?! He was with a girl!”

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe it’s his sister or what… you should ask him. Don’t go to conclusions yet. You two haven’t talk!”

“But…” CL said.

“Don’t but me, I’m not a !”

“Gross Apple Pie! Gross. Anyway, can you go with me today? Daddy wants to see me.”

“Why don’t you go alone? I have a class 20 minutes from now.”

“It’s this evening. I’m having a dinner with him. Please, go with me.”

“Did you just say, dinner?”

“Yeah! Dinner! And I’m with Dad, that means, HEAVY DINNER.”

“Okay I’ll go, what time?”

“Ahahaha! YAY! Let’s meet at 6 at the hotel.”

“Okay.”

“Wear a dress like you.”

“Dress like me? What is that suppose to mean?”

“It means, a pretty dress! I’ll tell dad, “Dad, this is my Apple Pie! The Fly on my Apple Pie!” Haha, isn’t it sweet?” CL said. SHE’s CRAZY! I mean it! I can’t count anymore how many times I said she’s crazy!

“Yah!! CRAZY!”

“No I’m not. Your just saying that because your excited to meet my Daddy. Our Daddy.”

“Our Daddy your face! I know him! He knows me. He’s Dad’s friend.”

“Ohh! I guess I wouldn’t have a hard time telling him I’m going to marry you!”

“WHAT?!”

My phone beep. A text from the weirdo in front of me.

From: Apple Pie

            Guess what? Your Miyoung is listening to us right now. I’m just making her jealous. I’m doing you a favor apple pie. Hugs. :DDD

 

“Okay!” I said.

“What Okay?” CL asked.

“Okay..Let’s see if we’ll be…uhh, married. Yeah, let’s see.”

“Oh you sweet Apple Pie! Are you proposing?” WHAT?! She talks none sense!

“HUH?!”

“Uhh, never mind. Let’s make it fast so you can go to class already! I’m so sorry to drag you here at the café. I know you‘ll be late.”

“Nah. Anything for my Apple Pie.” I said.

“Ramen and Corn will be jealous knowing that we’re together now.”

“I bet they are!”

 

MIYOUNG’s POV

So…Sooyoung will meet CL’s dad?! Jinja?!

Are they really serious?!

Aish.

“Hey Sweetie, please help me here!” Nickhun called me.

“Coming!”

I was going to Nickhun then I felt a pat on my back.

“We’ll be going now Miyoung. Have a nice day. *winks” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah…you too. Coming….SWEETIE!” I answered her then turned my back…Did I just said Sweetie to Nickhun!?