They Were Made For Each Other Since Birth

Enemies Since Birth

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

“Sooyoung, wake up. You and Miyoung should go to the university today.” Mom poked me on my shoulder.

“For what?” I asked

“You said you want to go back to school. So I called Mr. Lee. He told you to go to your dean’s office.”

“But I said I would go back to school next week, when Sica~nee’s back in America already.”

“I know. But you have some paper works to be passed on that day, you must go to the university today.”

“Aigoo. Okay.”

I got up and changed. After, I went down at the dining room. Dad, Mom, Sica and Miyoung were already there.

“Dad, will you drive us to school?” I asked

“Oh, sorry Sooyoungie, me and your mom has business to do today, we have another plans.”

“What? Aigoo. So, we have to ride the public transportations?”

“Yeah. Like that Sooyoung, you know how right?” Mom asked

“Uhh. Yeah. Kinda remembered it. Sica, will you go with us?”

“Nope. Me and Wooyoung are going to shop some stuffs to bring back to our friends in the US, sorry. It’s only you and Fany will go. Eherm.” Sica said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

“Ohh. So…I see, Uhh, Miyoung and me will go to the university. I see. I’ll go get my stuffs and we’ll go, Miyoung?” I looked at Miyoung who’s really silent and acting cold to me.

 

Mom and Dad drive us till the train station.

“Sooyoung! Aja! Hwaiting!” Mom said while closing the window of the car. What does it mean ? @_@

“Let’s get in Miyoungaah.” I said while holding her hand but she slid her hands away from mine T_T

She sat near the window and plugged her earphones in her ears. Aigoo. She doesn’t want to talk to me. It’s maybe because of the Hara thing.

She’s jealous.

Ahaha. *giggles

 

Soon, we arrived at the university. There are no students around. I asked the security guard.

“Why are there no people around?”

“Oh, it’s a school holiday since yesterday. I mean a 2 day no-class, students must have gone home or locked themselves at their dorms.”

“Oh, are the offices open?”

“Yes. It’s open.”

“Thanks you.”

 

“I’ll see you at our room after. Bye.” Miyoung said while walking away.

Since we have different majors, we have gone to different departments.

 

So I met our dean and discusses about my absence and all. Then he offered me lunch. The food was already at the table and I just can’t say no to it because the food on the table are really begging me to eat them. So I ate with the dean and some faculty. I remembered Miyoung. Ooops. Did she eat already? Aigoo. So I texted her,

 

To: MY_Y♥ung

            Mushroom, have you taken your lunch already?

 

 

MIYOUNG’s POV

 

Just had lunch with the dean’s staff at the office. They asked me to eat with them so I said yes. I don’t have the mood to eat with that Pabo Shikshin. Hmph.

My phone beeped and I looked at it

 

From: SY_Pabo_Shikshin_Michin

Mushroom, have you taken your lunch already?

 

Oh. She cares huh? I noticed her name on my phone. I changed it last night when I was mad at her knowing she kissed another girl than me. >_<

 

To: SY_Pabo_Shikshin_Michin

I ate my lunch already. I don’t have to ask you coz I know you never skip your meals.

 

Sent!

So our dean told me I should have to comply with our projects and assignments. And there’s a lot.  >_<

I took 3 hours to finish writing an essay.

“I’m done.” I passed my paper to our dean

“Good. You can join your classes on Monday already. You can go now Ms. Hwang.” The dean said

“Thank you.” I said and went outside

As I was walking to our dorm, the rain poured.

“Oh darn. Didn’t brought any umbrella.” I sighed while standing at a small shed

Then I saw Sooyoung running and stand beside me

“Oh. What a coincidence.” She said while smiling.

I shrugged.

I crossed my arms and watch the rain pours. Then I felt that she was staring at me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. Then she touches my hand and I pulled my hand right away.

“You can’t do that to me.” I said. Yes, SHE CAN’T! WHY? Coz we can’t…. yeah, it’s illegal..

Aigoo. What am I thinking??

Then suddenly, she shouted at me…

 

"WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM MIYOUNG?!!"

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

She’s just sooooo annoying already! I hate it. What does she want??? Aish!

"My problem?! It's simple. I want to be your girlfriend!!" She answered back…

 

What?! Jinja.

 

"But I don't want to be your girlfriend!" I yelled.

 

"You...you don't want.." Miyoung walked away fast. It’s raining so hard and she was under the rain. Aigooo. What’s up with the drama now Miyoung.

 

"Mushroom! Wait!" I ran to her and hugged her back.

 

"Sooyoung, leave me alone!" She was trying to push me away. But  I hugged her more tighter.

 

"Miyoungaah, I mean, I just don’t want to be your girlfriend... I want to be your sister, friend, best friend, classmate, wife, girlfriend, my inspiration, the vitamin of my life, my enemy, my only mushroom..."

 

I faced her and held her hands.

 

"Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you be my everything?"

 

 

MIYOUNG'S POV

 

The rain was pouring harder. We were at the middle of the university ground.

 

"Sooyoungaaaaah! YES!I want to be your everything..." I said and after I kissed her.

 

So that’s what I want. Me owning her. Us as one. Finally, we’re one.

 

We were holding each other’s hands and walked under the rain to our dorm. We were really silent while changing our clothes. I was standing and staring outside the window wondering when the rain would stop while still drying my hair using my towel. Then Sooyoung hugged me at my back and kissed my neck.

 

“So that’s what you want huh? Haha.” She said

“You should’ve asked earlier so I wouldn’t be waiting in vain.” I said

“Why didn’t you ask me first?”

“I was afraid if you would say no.”

“How could I do that to you? I confessed to you first.”

“There are a lot of things playing in my mind… so I was hesitant.”

“Like what?”

“You have a lot of fan girls, maybe you don’t want me to be a girlfriend so you can still stick to them.”

“Awwww. Haha. Really? They’re no fan girls, they’re just playing around with me. And soon, if there are still fan girls around me, don’t worry, you’re my only one. Okay? Don’t get jealous. Eherm.”

“I DON’T GET JEALOUS!”

“Oh… Jinja? You don’t? Okay, I will give Hara the my number..”

“YAAAAAAH!”

“Oh, why are you reacting like that? I thought you’re not jealous.”

“I am… Yah! You kissed that girl! What if…What if you’ll kiss again..”

“Don’t worry… I’ll only one kiss 2 persons from now on.”

“TWO PERSONS?!!”

“Uhuh, my enemy…” She cupped my face and kissed me

“And the one I love.” She kissed me again

“Oh, stop it….you”

“Haha. Looks who’s cheeks are burning.”

“Shaddup. Hey Look, the rain stopped.”

“Who cares?”

“We must be home before 7 pm. Jessica’s last 2 days.”

“Oh. Yeah. Too bad. I still have another plans to do with you…” She said while wiggling her eyebrows and a y smile.

“Yah! I…I’m not ready with those things yet..” I said

“HAHAHAHAHA… I was planning to eat with you! Ahaha… Yah, what were you thinking huh?! Hahaha…”

“YOU! AISH!!! Anyway, let’s go now before it rains again.”

“Arrasseo… Ehermmm…”

“Aish! Jinja!”

 

We ride on the train and soon when we got home, it was dark already, all the lights are off.

“Are they not home? I thought we’d have dinner together?” Sooyoung asked

“Yeah. I just texted Jessica that were coming and she even replied.”

 

When Sooyoung opened the door, the lights and…

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Everyone greeted us. Jessica, Uncle and Aunt Choi, CL, even Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, Leeteuk, Wooyoung, Seohyun, etc. almost all of our friends is here!

 

“Uhhhh….? So… What is this all about?” Sooyoung asked

Jessica went near to us and asking us to blow a cake. To our surprise the cake has

 

“Congratulations to SMYoung <3”

“Congratulations for what?” I asked

“Yeah, for what?” Sooyoung added

 

“Oh you two. As if we don’t know! Haha” Aunt Choi said

“Aunt Choi? I really don’t understand.”

“Stop calling me Aunt Choi. You can call me Mommy now and also he’s your Daddy too :)”

“Oooohkayy, Mom?” Aigoo. I get it now, I guess they know about us already.

“Aegooo! I got 3 daughters already!!”

“WHATTABAWT US AUNT CHOI?!?!” The YoonYul interrupted

“Of course, you are my stepdaughters!”

“Yaaaay!!”

 

I look at Sooyoung who was still at shocked with what is happening.

“Shikshinaah, are you okay?” I asked  her

“Uhh…Yeah? I guess they know now. How did they..? Uhh, never mind. I’m glad everyone accepted us both Mushroom.”

“Hmmm. Yeah.”

 

After eating and bonding with all our friends and family…

 

AUTHORJJANG’s POV

 

“Miyoungaaaaah!” Sooyoung called out Miyoung who was inside the bathroom

“MIYOUNGAAAAAAAH!!!!”

 

Miyoung ran quickly and went to Sooyoung with her pj’s on.

“What’s wrong???”

“Let’s get drunk!” Sooyoung raised 2 bottles of Soju

“Huh? Why?”

“Sica~nee told me that 80% of  a drunk’s words are true.”

“So?”

“Let’s get real!”

“Jinja. I don’t get drunk easily.”

“I don’t care. Come on!”

“Aish! No!”

“You just said Yes to me today, how could you say no.” Sooyoung pouts

“Yes?”

“I asked you to be my everything! I want you to be my drinking buddy too!”

“Jinja. Okay! Okay!”

“Ahaha! Great!”

 

They started drinking and suddenly Sooyoung throwed her pillow…

“Miyoung, fetch!”

“HUH?!! I’M NOT A DOG!”

“But you just said YES… to by everything??? You’re my pet too!”

“AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Miyoung picked the pillow and gave it to Sooyoung.

“Ahahahaha… Good Mushroom!”

“You’re abusing me :(“

“Ohhh. No.”

Sooyoung went to Miyoung and hugged her.

“Miyoungah, if ever I abuse you like this, you can always have your revenge. I don’t mind :)”

“Hmph.”

“Cute :)”

“Sooyoungah, did you really hate me before? When we were still small?”

“Yeah. Kinda.”

“Why?”

“You look annoying.”

“Yah!”

“True! You look annoying when you smile. I always feel goose bumps when you look at me and smile. Since 1990.”

“You hate it coz you like it.”

“Yeah. Haha. How about you?”

“I hate you… I hate how much I that I love you…” Miyoung smiled at her and…

“Oh….dammit, goose bumps strikes me again… I love you too Miyoung… Since 1990 :)”

Then, they hugged.

 

 

 

FIN

 

  • WHOA! At long last! It ended. haha.
  • thanks for all who have been with me, waiting patiently for me to update
  • AND...to all who have left their comments and to those who also tweeted me... HI :)
  • and if you ever want to read it again, i can send you the PDF of the whole story.. just write to my wall :)
  • thanks ^___^