The Youngs

Enemies Since Birth

 

“So what will you name your baby Mrs. Choi?” Mrs. Hwang asked.

“Sooyoung. She’s Choi Sooyoung.”

“Oh. Just like my daughter, she’s Hwang Miyoung. But since we just came from the US, we plan to call her Tiffany.”

“That’s a great name Mrs. Hwang. Where’s your husband by the way?”

“He’s at home, getting some stuffs. How about your husband?”

“He shopped for some clothes for Baby Sooyoung; we really thought she was a boy. We were hoping for a boy, but since we were given a girl, well we just accept that.”

“So you already bought stuffs for a baby boy?”

“Yeah. Too bad.”

“But she can still wear it, it doesn’t really matter. She’s still a baby.”

“Hmm. You’re right. When was your baby born?”

“Just yesterday, December 31. I was hoping to reach it today.”

“Oh. I see, too bad. They should’ve the same birth day as my baby. I give birth just 2 am this morning.”

“Lucky you, you have a new-year baby and a 90’s baby.”

“Yah, we are both lucky because we have pretty babies right here.”

“Mrs. Choi, can you be Baby Miyoung’s godmother?”

“Sure. I’m glad to! And be my Baby Sooyoungie’s godmother too.”

“Oh. I’d love too!”

 

Baby Sooyoung & Baby Miyoung was baptized together.

1 year later…

Baby Sooyoung and Baby Miyoung are on the same crib at the Hwang’s residence.

 

Nanny Jane’s POV (Nanny Jane is the nanny of Baby Miyoung)

The Choi’s left Baby Sooyoung here because they are on a trip with Boss Hwang’s. They are on a double date for days. Both of the couples are really close since they met at the hospital.

“Jane!! Come here, look at the babies!!” Nanny Sarah called. (Nanny Sarah is the nanny of Baby Sooyoung)

“Omo!!” Baby Sooyoungie is throwing Miyoungie’s toys outside the crib.

“Aish. I should’ve told Mrs. Choi to bring Baby Soo’s crib” Sarah said.

“Yeah. Their parents really didn’t notice that their babies are really not in good terms.”

“You’re right.”

I carried Miyoungie and put her to sleep.

“Whew. She’s asleep now. Sarah, why don’t you make Sooyoungie fall asleep?”

“Nah. She’s awake at this hour. She only sleeps at night.”

“But Sarah, babies should go to sleep in the day too, so that they’ll grow fast.”

“I’ve always tried that, but that baby is stubborn. Look at her, she’s staring at us. It seems she understand what we’re talking about.”

“Haha. She’s staring at Miyoung! Look!”

I was walking around, and yeah, Baby Sooyoung’s gaze is following me and Miyoung.

“Haha. You’re right Jane! Even though she’s bullying Baby Miyoung, she’ll miss her whenever they’re not together.”

“So cute! Haha.”

 

Months later. Both of the babies learned how to walk.

Nanny Sarah’s POV

“Haha. Sooyoungie looks good with that boys baby suit!”

“She’s handsome. Right?” Mrs. Choi asked me.

“Yes, she is!”

Ding Dong.

“Please open the door Sarah.”

I opened the door, the Hwang’s are here.

“Hi Mr.Hwanng, Mrs.Hwang, and hello Baby Miyoungie!”

“Where’s Baby Sooyoungie?”

“Oh, they’re at the backyard, Sooyoungie is walking around the garden. Come follow me.”

They followed me.

“Omo! I didn’t notice it’s Baby Sooyoungie! I thought it was a baby boy! Haha!” Mrs. Hwang said.

“Oh. Haha Yes. She’s handsome little Baby Sooyoungie. Did you brought Miyoungie’s walker?”

“Yes. We did.”

Mr. Hwang assembled the pink walker of Miyoung and put Miyoung in it.

“Now. Now. Look at those two little angels. They look like a couple.”

“Haha. You’re right. Let’s take a picture of them.”

Mr. Choi took a picture of the two babies.

The parents were talking and I was left watching the babies. Miyoung was pushing Sooyoung’s walker.

Aigoo! These kids really hate each other while their parents are best of friends.

 

Kindergarten

MIYOUNG’s POV

“Kids, we will draw today. Fold your paper into three. On the First part, draw the person you love the most, on the second the second persons you love and the last the person you love the last. The last doesn’t mean that you hate, okay? It’s just the persons that is the one you least love.” Teacher Im said.

“I’m done!” I yelled.

“Okay. Come here Miyoung. Let me look at your work.”

Teacher Im hold my paper.

“Hmm. Who are these persons on the first part?”

“Daddy and Mommy!”

“Ohh. I see. How about on the second one?”

“Uncle and Aunt Choi!”

“Hmm. Very well. And who is this tiny girl?”

“Actually Teacher Im, I wasn’t going to draw that girl on the last part. But I hate to see it empty. I was just forced to draw that.”

“Haha. So who is this little tiny girl you drew?”

I pointed Sooyoungie who was trying hard to draw. Geez. She wants to impress Teacher Im. I hate her.

“Oh. Haha. Sooyoung? Why? I thought you two are friends. Your parents are best friends.”

“They are. But us? Never.”

“Haha. You are indeed still kids. Nice drawing Miyoungie. Keep up the good work.”

“Thanks Teacher Im!” I was getting my paper but Sooyoung came and,

“Nice drawing?! That?! Haha. Teacher Im! You should look at mine!!”

“Oh. You used a lot of colors. What a colorful drawing!” Sooyoung looked at me.

“Merong!”

“Sooyoung, please explain your drawing to me.”

“The first part is my Daddy and Mommy, the second part is Uncle and Aunt Hwang, and the third part is Woody!”

“Haha. But Woody is not a person Sooyoungie!”

“Yah! Are you crazy Sooyoung!?”

“I know he’s not, but look at his hands, he’s holding someone.”

I looked at her drawing. And I saw Woody holding a mushroom.

“That’s a mushroom Sooyoung.” Teacher Im said.

“This mushroom represents someone Teacher Im!” She was pointing at me.

Sooyoung always tease me with mushroom. She said I look like one. Aish!

“Miyoungie? She’s the mushroom?”

“Yeah!”

“So you love Miyoungie the least?”

“No. Woody’s going to throw her out of the drawing that’s why she’s on Woody’s hand.”

“YAH!!! You little pig!!!” I shouted.

“Haha. You two. Stop fighting. Sooyoungie, you have a wild imagination. You are using Woody to throw Miyoungie from the drawing of the people you love. It’s hilarious. Give me your papers.”

“Why?”

“Sooyoung, keep Miyoung’s drawing, and Miyoung, keep Sooyoung’s drawing.”

“WHY WOULD I?!” We both shouted.

“Don’t dare to tear or burn it. Keep it. One day, I’ll ask you that drawings.”

“And?”

“I’ll give you a star.” (Star stickers, teachers in kindergarten used to give their pupils stars to represent their achievement)

“Star?! YAYYY!!”

“How many stars Teacher Im?”

“10 stars.”

“Yayyyy!!! Okay, I’ll keep it even though I hate it.” I said.

“Same here!” Sooyoung said.

 

 

>>>Thanks for subscribing guys!<<<