I don't need you

Enemies Since Birth

 

One week had already passed.

At their dorm...

Knock. Knock.

"Yoong! Why?"

"Someone sent this for Tiffany. Please give this to her." Yoona handed Sooyoung a bouquet of roses.

"Okay. Thanks Yoong."

 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Roses for Miyoung? This is sooo! Nickhun style. Aish.

Miyoung just went out from the bathroom.

"Mushroom, someone sent this for you."

Miyoung smiled widely reading the note. She grabbed her phone and called.

"Hey Sweetie. Thanks. Happy Weeksary too."

 

I went inside the bathroom. Weeksary?! How pathetic!!

After i took my bath, Miyoung was still sitting on her bed.

"I guess it’s already 7, you'll be late." I told her.

"Aren't you going to the cafe to meet CL? Let's go together!"

"Uhh. No. She's staying with her family."

"Oh. Don’t you have something to celebrate today?"

"Celebrate what?"

"Uh. Forget it."

The YoonYul went inside the room.

"Hey lover girl, i heard your Apple Pie's not around eh? Now it's our time to spend breakfast with you!" Yoong said.

"Yeah. I missed you guys. Gimme some XOXO"

 

MIYOUNG'S POV

Whoa! She's obviously flirting with the YoonYul! How could she cheat on CL?!!!

Isn’t it the day I said yes to Nickhun, is the same day she said I love you to CL?! Weird.

 

2 days after....

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I was at the dorm. Making a script for our project since it has a lot of errors. I have to pass this tomorrow. Tsk

I got a text from Apple Pie...

From Apple Pie...

Apple Pie!!!!! Help!!! T_T

ㅠ_ㅠ

 

ME: Where are you?

CL: at the club.. come here. This boy from the cafe is scary...

 

Boy from the cafe? Teukkie?! No. Impossible. Pie knows him. Nickhun! Who else! That bastard!

 

I rushed to the bar. I saw CL outside the bar. She was drunk.

"Pie! What happened?!"

“Hmmff, Teddy hates me now. Huhuhu. Apple Pie!! Help me! Huhuhu” She was sobbing.

“Hush now Pie, what happened? And what are you doing here?”

“Hmmff, Hmmff… I heard Teddy Oppa will be the dj for tonight, so I went here. I didn’t call you since Yoona said you have something important to do. So I went alone. I was sitting at the corner facing Teddy Oppa who is at side of the stage. Suddenly, that guys from the café, I guess its Tiffany’s boyfriend is always going near to me. He was asking anything, he was really annoying, I shove him off many times but he was really forcing me to give his number. Teddy Oppa was looking at me, I saw him. I tried my best to look okay so he wouldn’t worry about me and he would go on with what he’s doing. But…Hmmf, APPLE PIE!!!”

“What?!”

“That guy kissed me! On my lips! I was caught off guard… Teddy Oppa saw it. I slapped that guys face and then he walked away, I tried explaining to Teddy Oppa but he wouldn’t listen. He told me he thought I was different… Sooyoungaah, ottokae?”

“THAT NICKHUN! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!”

“Pie… Help me.. I don’t know what to do…”

“Don’t worry Apple Pie, come with me. Is he still inside? That bastard?!”

“I didn’t see him…Hmf..” CL was still crying. I was really in rage. I’ll kill that Nickhun!

“Come with me…” I drag CL. We went to the café which is blocks away from the bar.

I opened the door and saw Nickhun and Miyoung talking with Teukkie and Taeng sitting at the corner. I went to Nickhun, grabbed his shirt and punch him on his face.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?” Miyoung shouted.

“YOU ING BASTARD!! YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY THAT KILLING IS A CRIME, IF NOT, I WILL SURELY KILL YOU!” I yelled.

“YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!” Nickhun also yelled.

“YOU KISSED CL! YOU HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU ING PLAYER!” I punched him again.

“YAH!! SO, WHAT WRONG WITH THAT!!!? ARE YOU JEALOUS?! HUH!? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!”

“WHAT’S WRONG?! YOU HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! AND SO WHAT IF SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND OR NOT?! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS HER!!”

“Sweetie, don’t believe her. I did not kissed CL. I swear.” Nickhun told Miyoung who was holding in his arm.

“Sooyoung! Stop it! You are making stories!” Miyoung said. WTF is wrong with her believing his damn boyfriend!

“Alright, I’m done here. You, Miyoung! Watch your boyfriend.” Then I went out, CL was waiting outside.

“Come on CL.” She was still crying. So I decided to company her to in the hotel where she was staying.

 

MIYOUNG’s POV

…. “AND SO WHAT IF SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND OR WHAT?! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS HER!!” That was Sooyoung’s statement. So, CL is really her girlfriend?! Hmmf.

“Khun, did you really did that?” I asked as I put ointment on the scar he got from Sooyoung.

“I said, No. Do you believe her?”

“But if not, why is she so angry?”

“I don’t know. I don’t care.”

“Aish…”

 

We went home, I accompany Nickhun to the bus station since it was raining.

“I heard there is a storm tonight. Take care Sweetie… Bye.” He went inside the bus. I waited till the bus goes away. Then another bus came. I saw Sooyoung went off. She wasn’t bringing any umbrella. She was wrapping herself with her arms and walked.

She didn’t noticed me. I came near to her and shared umbrella to her. She looked at me, expressionless. She was kinda wet.

“Hey…” I said.

“Break up with him.” She said.

“What?!”

“I said break up with him, he’s an .”

“Why should i?”

“Because he’s obviously just playing with you!”

“So what? What is it to you?”

“Because I care!”

“You care? You care so much that it’s choking me! Stop caring! You entered me in a scholarship, find a job for me… I feel that I am so independent to you. That I’ll live without you! That everything now in my life is being decided by you.”

“I was just helping!”

“You are but it’s choking me that I can’t find luck just with myself! Stop helping me! Now, you are asking me to break up with him? Who are you? Who are you in my life! Huh?!”

“Okay. You don’t want me? You don’t need me? I see. Yeah, we’re enemies. But I was one stupid person who cares for my enemy who doesn’t even give a damn about me. Alright Hwang Miyoung, don’t worry. I won’t help you anymore. Just live your life the way you want to live it. I’m off.”

Then she walked out from the umbrella.

“Hey, where are you going? You’ll get colds! It’s raining!”

“what do you care?”

Then she walked back outside the university gate.

Omo. What did I say?! . I guess I hurt her. Omo. Ottoke.

 

SOOYOUNG's POV

I walked out. I went out the university gates to cry. I dont want her to see me cry. To see that im hurt. I've done everything to her. And that's all she gotta say? After all? I'm not going to force myself to her. I should i? i have a lot of friends. I hope she'll live happy without me. Geez, i was really hoping that everything between us would be okay. That, our enemy relationship would be changed. But i guess it's not. She hates me. Well, if she doesnt need me, i dont need her too. Life!

 

MIYOUNG's POV

I arrived at the dorm. The rain poured so hard and the wind becomes stronger.

30 minutes…1 hour…

It’s 11 pm already…She’s not yet back. I remembered Khun said a while ago the there will be a storm tonight. This is my fault.

12 am… I can’t sleep. Suddenly, the door opened. Sooyoung went inside, she was soaking wet and shaking.

“Hey. Are you okay?”

She did not respond and went inside the bathroom.

After she changed, she sat on her study table and write. She was coughing and sneezing. Omo. She got a cold. It’s already late but she’s still writing. I was lying down peeping on her. Suddenly, I fall into sleep. then woke up, it’s 6 am already.

I saw her on her bed, she was shaking. Omo. She’s sick. I tried touching her head, she was burning.

“Hey Sooyoung, you are sick.” She shoved my hand away.

“Go away, I don’t need you.” She told me. T_T

Then the YoonYul went inside the room.

“Sooyoungaah, are you done with your assignment?!” Yoona asked.

“Omo! Sooyoung! You’re sick!!” Yuri said while sitting beside her.

“I’m not. I’m just having a cold.”

“NO you’re not! You have a fever! Jinja!”

“Omo! Youngie~yah! Ottoke? Oh, I’ll call CL then to take care of you.”

“Don’t call her, I’m okay. She’s emotionally unstable. Please.”

“But Youngie, who would take care of you?” Yoona asked.

“I’ll take care of her.” I blurted. I feel so guilty why she is sick.

“No. I don’t need you. Yoona, Yuri, take me to the clinic. Please pass my script too.”

Omo. Sooyoung hates me now. T_T This all my fault.