Chapter 24

4 hot guys like.......me?

(Saturday Night) 

"Are you really going out with Eunhyuk?" Yuri asked while eating a bucket of Chocolate ice cream. I was getting ready for the dinner date with Eunhyuk. I called Yuri over so she could help me get ready, but she's not that much help. 

"Yes, I'm going to go out with him." I said while I walked to my closet. I crouched down and found some silver high heels. I grabbed them and slipped them on. "So how do I look?" I asked while I turned to Yuri.

She stopped eating her ice cream and got up from my bed. "You look nice." 

"Thanks." I was wearing a yellow shirt with poofy sleeves under a white spaghetti strap dress that went a little above me knees. And I was wearing some silver high heels. My hair was down with some curls with a white head band.

I grabbed my white purse and walked downstairs. I could hear Yuri following me. 

"Okay when you go out, who am I supposed to hang out with?" She asked once we both reached the living room. I walked to the coat hanger and grabbed my white jean jacket. I know it's going to clash with my outfit but it's the best I've got alright?

"Um.....go hang out with Jaejoong or something." I slipped on my jacket and fixed my hair. 

"Are you kidding me? He doesn't want to hang out with me." Yuri said pointing to herself.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine then don't." A few seconds later I let out a gasp. 

"What?" Yuri asked looking at me oddly. 

"Go hang out with T.O.P." Yeah, if she doesn't want to hang out with Jaejoong then she can hang out with her 'Crush'.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "It's like what 8:00, I can't just call him up at this time and ask if he wants to hang out."

The door bell rung and I looked at the time. It's Eunhyuk. "Then you figure something out. When you leave tell Yunho oppa to lock the door." I quickly fixed my dress and opened up the door. 

Eunhyuk had a smile on his face until he looked at me. "Whoa." 

"What, I look ugly?" I asked. I haven't dressed this nicely before, and Yuri said I looked nice. Maybe she lied.

"No no no, you look...." He paused and looked me up and down. I felt a little uncomfortable. "...really pretty." He finished with a smile. 

I let out a small sigh of relief. "Really?" 

He nodded. "Yeah." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. 

"Is this your car?" I asked staring at it.

"It's my dad's car." He opened up the door for me and motioned for me to get in. I got into the car and watched him close the door. He walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. 

"So where are we going?" I asked turning to him. 

He started the car and backed out of my drive way. "You'll see." 

"Are we going to dinner?" I asked. That's what Yuri told me.

He looked at me and then back at the road. "Oh uh....I was going to bring you somewhere else." What? Yuri!!! "Are you hungry?" 

I quickly shook my head. "No, I already ate." Good thing I did. 

"Good, but if you're hungry just tell me." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, this is it." I heard Eunhyuk say. I took off my blindfold and looked around. The place we were at looked like a big empty field, but it wasn't ugly. It was far from ugly. You could see the town where cars were speeding by, and the lights would shine onto the field. There wasn't a lot of light but there was enough to see the beautiful flowers. There was nice green grass and pretty flowers were blooming. Who would've thought that flowers could bloom in the winter? The field looked so beautiful it looked like a scene from a movie. One of those romantic movies where the two lovers come and meet. I never knew a player would come to a place like this. 

"Where are we?" I asked turning around to see what was behind me. It was like what was in front of me. The field was still so beautiful.

"Well my mom used to bring me here when I was younger. She said this was her get away place." Eunhyuk answered. I could feel him staring at me but I could care less. I was to into the beautiful scenery to say anything. "What do you think of this place?" I heard him ask. 

I turned back to him and smiled. "It's beautiful, words can't express how wonderful this place is." 

He smiled a bit and then sat down on the ground. "Do you want to sit?" He asked looking up at me. I nodded and sat down next to him. 

"Does your mom come here anymore?" I asked while playing with the grass.

"Not really, she's too busy." 

I stopped and tilted my head. I looked out into the town and smiled. "How often do you come here?"

"Whenever I want to be alone." I heard him move. I quickly looked over to him and saw him changing his sitting position. 

When he settled down I decided to change my sitting position also. I sat down facing him. 

"Why did you decide to bring me here?"

He shrugged and grinned. "I guess it's because..... I feel like you're the only person who is worthy enough to know about this place." 

His words made me very surprised. "Really?" 

He nodded. "Yeah....." He looked down and then back at me. "I've never brought anyone here before."

I was kind of happy to hear that. I guess it's good to know that after all of these years I'm the first person he decided to show this place to. "So I guess I'm pretty lucky." 

He nodded again and grinned. "Yeah, you are."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, why are you here again?" Jaejoong asked while looking at Yuri. After Taeyeon went out with Eunhyuk, Yuri went over to Jaejoong's house.

Yuri let out a deep breath and rested her chin on her hands. "Taeyeon's out with Eunhyuk."

When she mentioned Eunhyuk's name Jaejoong's hands had turned into fists. "Why did you let her go?" He asked through his gritted teeth.

She looked at him and saw that he was mad. "It wasn't my fault. She wanted to go, and why did you let her go?" 

"Well if I had stopped her she would think that somethings up." 

Yuri rolled her eyes and smacked his head. "You need to tell her."

Jaejoong rubbed the back of his head and gave her a glare. "I can't."

Yuri slammed her hand onto the table and stood up. The sudden noise made Jaejoong jump. "Yes you can! I'm sick and tired of you always saying that you can't!" She paused and stared at Jaejoong for a long time. He did the same. "Have some confidence Jaejoong. If you don't tell her, then someone's going to come and snatch her away from you." 

"Someone already did." Jaejoong said while looking down.

Yuri sighed and sat back down. "Are you just going to watch her go out with another guy?" 

Jaejoong shrugged and looked back up. "If she's happy then I'm happy." Yuri stared at Jaejoong for a long moment. 

"You're lying. You're not happy, you're sad and heart broken." Yuri looked away for a while. "If you don't tell her......" Jaejoong looked at Yuri and she looked back at him. "......then I will." 

Jaejoong's eyes grew big. "What? You can't." 

"I have to, you have to." Jaejoong didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. "Think of yourself before others sometime. It's good that you're thinking of her before yourself but......do this for you."

"What if it doesn't work out? What if it ruins our friendship?" Jaejoong asked.

Yuri shrugged. "What if it doesn't? You'll never know if you never try." Jaejoong sighed and covered his face with his hands. 

A few seconds later he moved his hands and looked at Yuri. "Fine, I'll tell her."