Chapter 16

4 hot guys like.......me?

 

(Yuri's pov)

"Jaejoong listen to me." I said following him into his room.

"What?" He asked sitting down on his bed.

I sat down beside him. "Taeyeon needs you."

"No she doesn't, she has you." He grabbed a squishy ball and started tossing it.

"Yes she does." I couldn't help it but everytime I tried to look at him my eyes would wander off to the ball.

"Why?"

"Because she needs her best friend."

"You are her best friend."

I caught the ball because it was way to distracting. "No I meant you. She needs someone like you."

"Why me? Why not you?" Ugh Jae you ask to many questions!

"Because she needs someone to protect her."

"You've been protecting her since kindergarten."

I threw the ball at him. "That's a different story!!!"

And with his slow reflexes it hit his face. He picked it up and threw it back at me. "How?"

I caught it and threw it back, so now it was like we were tossing it to each other. "Because you've gotten older, you are a guy, you need to be there for her and protect her."

"But she didn't need me before, why would she need me now?"

"She did need you. She just didn't know it." Yeah hopefully he believes that.

"Pft yeah right."

"Jaejoong, what is your problem? First you like her and want to be with her, now you don't?" I caught the ball but didn't through it back.

He rolled his eyes at me. Loser. "But everytime I'm with her I'm always the one who gets hurt."

"How?" She's the one who's hurt right now idiot.

"By pretending that I don't like her, and hearing her talk about some stupid guys!" He got up and walked out of his room. Oh my gosh! Why am I the one who is in the middle here? I walked out and followed him. He was sitting on the couch staring at something. I walked over and tried to see what it was. It was this picture of two little girls and a little boy.

"Aww who's that?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Us."

I looked at him. "What?"

He nodded but kept his eyes glued to the picture. "Yeah that's you, Taeyeon, and me. I looked back at the picture. Aww that really was us. It was when we were in first grade. How cute that he has this picture.

"Why do you have it? I mean how did you get it?"

"My dad took the picture when we were at the park. Remember?"

I thought about it for a couple of seconds and then looked back at the picture. "Yeah I do! That was when you started acting really weird when you were with Taeyeon."

He nodded. "And now you know the reason why."

You liked her!!!! "You liked her didn't you?" He nodded again. Aww that's so cute! "Look at your face!" I yelled pointing at the picture.

He laughed. "Yeah I was nervous."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jaejoong's POV)

Well Yuri left and so now I'm by myself. I thought about the picture we were looking at before she left. I miss the old times. I miss when Taeyeon would come to me whenever she wanted someone to talk to. I miss how she would pout whenever I . I miss how she would always sneek to call me at night whenever she had something on her mind. I miss the past. I miss her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

Knock Knock.

"Come in." I yelled laying down on my bed. I heard the door open and turned to it. I saw Yunho Oppa's head poking through.

"Hey."

"Hi." I had my head on my pillow with the covers over me. I just got done crying so now my eyes were probably really red.

I guess he noticed because he's walking closer to me. "What's wrong."

"It's nothing." I hate lying to him but I just don't want him to get involved. I know he's my older brother and he loves me but I still need my personal life.

"Taeyeon, why don't you ever want to talk to me about it?"

"I just don't okay." I turned the other way so now my back was facing him. I really wanted to talk to someone but Yunho-shi isn't the right person. I didn't hear anything from him so I turned back to face the door. He was gone. I'm sorry that you have to worry about me. I'm sorry for everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night now and I was still in my bedroom. I didn't do anything or eat anything. Ugh I'm starving. Curse you tummy. I got up and put on a coat. My step mother cooked some food but I don't want to eat it. It's not that It's horrible, it's just that I want something else to eat.

I walked down the stairs quietly hoping that my parents or Yunho don't see me. When I got to the door I quickly put on my shoes. But right when I was about to open the door I heard Yunho Oppa's voice.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I turned around and put on a fake smile. "Out." Hopefully he doesn't see right through me.

"This late at night?" Dang, stop asking so many questions!

"Yes." I turned around and walked out of the house before he got to say anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way to this restaurant I stopped at a park near by. I walked closer to it and started to swing on the swings. I love the swings. I love how the wind blows in my hair. It makes me feel......relaxed.

"BOO!" I jumped out of my seat and screamed. And then I heard some laughing. I turned around and saw that it was......the kingka himself.

"What are you doing here?!!?" I asked. He put his hands in his pocket and walked closer. Oh no not again. "Get away from me."

He stopped when he was a foot away. "Why are you here?" I asked you that first!!

"I could ask you the same thing." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well I just wanted to get some fresh air. Now why are you here?"

"I...." Should I tell him that I was going to get some food or not? Oh well he won't care, and if he laughs I'll kill him. "I'm going to get some food."

"You haven't ate yet?" Wow he actually sounds like he cares.

"No."

"Do you need some company? It's kind of late at night."

I thought about it. Well I guess it's alright, and it is late at night, but I can't be seen with the kingka. I don't even like him. "Sure." What the? Where did that come from? I saw a smile appear on his face. He took his right hand out of his pocket and took my left hand. What is he doing?!? I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go and started walking towards the town where the restaurants were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eunhyuk's POV)

Taeyeon and I were sitting in a booth in this chinese restaurant. "So what do you want to order?" She was looking at her menu. I already ate so I don't think I'm going to eat anything.

"Uh...I don't know. There's so many good things that I want to get." I saw her eyes looking up and down.

"Get anything you want." I have the money, I can pay for it.

She looked up at me. "I don't have that much money."

"It's fine, I can pay for it."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded "Yeah." Does she not know that I'm the kingka?

I saw a small smile crawl up her face but she quickly hid it with the menu and act like nothing happened. Haha she's so cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was done and the waitress just came with our check. I got up and went to the counter to pay for it. When I was done I went over to Taeyeon and pulled her up. She was slouching down because she ate to much. I helped her out of the restaurant. "Can you make it home by yourself?"

She shook her head. "I feel to stuffed. Can you take me home?"

"I don't have a car though." Darn, now I wish I could get my driver's license.

"It's fine, just walk with me." She had her arm around my shoulder and started walking towards her house. She's pretty tiny, because she has to lift her arm up really high.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay we're at you house." She stepped on the first step.

"Thanks."

"No problem." She's still shorter than me, oh well I don't want a tall tall girl. She was about to turn around when i grabbed her and spun her around. With out knowing it I gave her a kiss. Oh this is not looking good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Taeyeon's POV)

He grabbed my hand and soon something soft hit my lips. It was his lips!!! I tried pushing him off but failed. He was too strong. Soon my eyes closed and I kissed him back. Wait what am I doing???? Get off of me you pig!!! I tried to push him off again and this time I succeded. He pulled away and also took a step back. "That's right you better step away from me!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing." Oh please stop making excuses.

"Yeah right. Now get off of my land." Yeah that's right, I just told him to get off of my land.

He looked down and walked away. Oh did I hurt hus feelings? I really didn't mean to. I just, I was mad. Gosh could this day get any worse. "Ahem." I turned around and saw that it was Yunho. "Who was he?" Yes this day could get worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So who was he?" Yunho and I were in my room talking because we didn't want our parents to find out what we were talking about.

"He was just a guy."

"So you walked home with a random guy?" Ugh stop making this harder than it already is!

"NO! He's a guy from school."

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He put his arms down and walked out closing the door behind him. Ugh, I'm tired. To much drama.