Chapter 30

4 hot guys like.......me?

 

“Okay, Yunho would probably freak out so just be careful.” Taeyeon warned.

Taeyeon and Jaejoong just got back from the airport by a cab. They were heading inside Taeyeon’s house.

She unlocked the door and walked in. “Hello? I’m home now!” She yelled while slowly walking into her own house.

All of a sudden they both heard footsteps running down the stairs. Yunho came out first and ran over to hug his younger step sister.

“You’re home! I knew you would be able to find your way back home.” He hugged her so tightly the she could barely breathe.

“Okay, you can let go now.” She said while trying to push him off.

He quickly let go and apologized. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He looked up behind Taeyeon and saw Jaejoong standing there. His eyes lit up in shock. “Jaejoong you’re here! How?”

Jaejoong chuckled. “Um, let’s just say there was an understanding flight attendant.”

“Taeyeon!” Someone yelled from behind Yunho.

“Yuri!” Taeyeon yelled back. They both hugged each other tightly.

“I’m so glad you came home safely.” Yuri said while pulling away from Taeyeon.

She smiled. “Well, I had some help from……..” She turned to her left. “……a very special person.”

Yuri stared at her confused. She then turned to look at what Taeyeon was looking at. Her eyes grew big. “Jaejoong?!?!” She asked in shock.

He gave a little wave. “Hey Yuri…..”

“Oh my gosh it is you!” She ran over to him and squeezed him tightly. “Did you tell her?” She whispered.

He hugged her back and nodded. “Yeah, everything’s going good.” He looked over to Taeyeon and winked.

She started to blush, so she turned away. Yunho noticed and walked over to her. “I approve…..”

Taeyeon looked up at him. “What?”

“I approve….” Yunho repeated. “I approve of you and Jaejoong going out.” He whispered.

A huge smile spread across Taeyeon’s face. “Thank you oppa!!” She knew that Yunho was very picky in who she dated. So hearing that he approved of Jaejoong made her very happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jiyong? Listen, I am so sorry about the not showing up thing. Something came up and-“ Taeyeon was interrupted by Jiyong.

She decided to call him up to apologize about this whole thing.

“I know Taeyeon, I drove to your house to pick you up and your brother told me what happened. I understand.”

Everything was silent for a moment. “So are you two together now?” He asked out of no where.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure.” She answered. He stayed silent for a moment. “I’m sorry Jiyong…..”

“Why are you sorry?” He questioned. “You shouldn’t be sorry. I’m the one who should be. I have hurt you so badly that you’re tired of me.”

Taeyeon stayed silent. “You’ve moved on Taeyeon, and I think I should too. Even though it’s going to be hard, I’m going to try my best. After seeing that you didn’t care about me anymore, I’ve realized that I have to let you go. So don’t apologize to me, I’m just going to feel guilty. And I don’t want to feel guilty anymore.”

“Really you’d really let me go?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes, I would.” He answered.

Taeyeon smiled. “Thank you……I hope to see you around?”

“Of course…..goodbye Taeyeon.” Jiyong said before he hung up.

She hung up and closed her eyes. “Now it’s time for Eunhyuk…….this is going to be hard.”

She opened her phone again and dialed his number. She waited for him to pick up.

“Hello?”

“Eunhyuk, listen we have to talk.” Taeyeon said getting up from her bed.

“Okay, why don’t you just come over?” He suggested.

“But I thought you had to go out of town.”

“Yeah, but we’re going tomorrow. My parents got the date wrong.” Eunhyuk said.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon.”

Taeyeon hung up and quickly got her coat on. She walked out of her house and down to Eunhyuk’s.

She rung his doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door.

Soon the door opened up. “Hey Taeyeon, come on in.”

She walked in and turned to look at him. “Listen I have something very important to tell you.”

He nodded. “Alright, what is it?”

“I don’t think our relationship can go on any longer.” She said quickly. She was so nervous that it came out so quickly.

Eunhyuk stared at her. “Why?”

“I…….” She didn’t know how to answer that.

“Found someone else?” He said finishing the sentence for her.

She nodded slowly. “I’m sorry…….”

He shook his head. “No, things happen Taeyeon. Things happen for a reason.”

“But aren’t you mad at me a little bit?” She questioned. She didn’t know why Jiyong and Eunhyuk weren’t yelling at her.

He nodded. “I am, I am upset with you. I’ve liked you for a while now and I thought that I finally had you.” He said. “And then you tell me that you found someone else. That really crushed me. But I can’t be mad at you. You have every right to like someone else.”

She looked down. “I didn’t think that, it’d turn out this way.”

“But it did, and there’s nothing wrong with that.” Eunhyuk started. “Maybe it wasn’t meant to be, maybe I’m not your type. And I’d rather have you happy than not to be.”

They both stood in silence until he looked at her. “Is it Jaejoong?”

She looked up. “How did you know?”

He shrugged. “Lucky guess……” He grinned and walked closer to her. “I think that you and Jaejoong would make a wonderful couple. Everyone knows that you guys are into each other.”

She smiled and hugged him. “Thank you……..”

He hugged her back. “No problem……” They both pulled away. “Now go, I bet he’s waiting for you.”

“I’ll see you later Eunhyuk.” She walked out of his house and walked back down to hers.

He watched her walk down to her house. “It wasn’t meant to be.” He whispered quietly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to her house Taeyeon bumped into someone. “Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Taeyeon?”

She looked up and saw Donghae standing in front of her.

“Oh, Donghae…..” She said feeling uncomfortable.

He gave a small smile. “So, how are things with Jaejoong?”

She looked at him confused. “Things are going good. Why?”

He shrugged. “Yuri told me everything. I’m glad he’s staying.”

Taeyeon nodded. “Yeah, me too. You’re not mad are you?”

Donghae looked at her. “Why would I be mad?”

“Because well I don’t know.” She answered not knowing the real reason.

“Well I’m not mad. I’m actually happy for you.” He replied.

Taeyeon smiled. “Why?”

“Because I hurt you really bad, you don’t need someone like me. You need someone who will stand by you no matter what. And that’s Jaejoong.” He answered which caused Taeyeon to smile.

“You think so?” She asked.

Donghae shook his head. “I know so.”

“Thanks…..”

“No problem, any guy would be lucky to have you.” Donghae stated. “I’ll see you later Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon gave him a small wave and continued walking to her house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I heard Jaejoong decided not to move to Canada.” Yoona said while coming in from her kitchen.

“Wait….” Jessica said while putting up her hand motioning Yoona to stop. “He was going to move to Canada?!?”

Tiffany nodded. “Yeah, everyone knew that like yesterday……..”

“I didn’t, how come you guys didn’t tell me?” Jessica asked while she stood up from the couch.

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Shut up alright? Just be glad he didn’t!”

She was starting to get annoyed by her best friend.

Jessica gave her a glare. “What’s your problem?”

Yoona closed her eyes and then opened them a couple of seconds later. “I just need you to shut up…….is that so hard?”

Jessica gasped. “Rude much?”

Yoona rolled her eyes again. “Whatever…..”

“We have to get him…..I have to have him.” Jessica stated.

Tiffany stood up from Yoona’s bed. “Okay that’s it!” She yelled. “I’m so tired of you both, I’m tired of you guys always blaming everything on Taeyeon. What has she done to you?”

Yoona and Jessica both looked at each other and shrugged. They didn’t know exactly why they always blamed Taeyeon.

“Are you guys just jealous?” Tiffany questioned.

Jessica and Yoona both shook their heads. “No, of course not.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “You guys have issues.” She picked up her purse and headed out of Yoona’s huge house.

“Hey Yuri!” Someone shouted from behind.

Yuri turned around and spotted T.O.P running towards her. A huge grin crawled up onto her face.

“Hey Yuri what’s up? I couldn’t get a hold of you.” T.O.P said while reaching her.

“Oh nothing much, but you couldn’t get a hold of me?” She asked.

He nodded. “Yeah, I couldn’t.” Yuri slowly nodded and everything became quiet. “Well anyway……..would you like to go to the movies with me?”

Yuri looked up at him shocked. “Really? Like now?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I’m heading to the movies now. I’m actually sort of glad I bumped into you, I’ve been wanting to go see a movie with you.” He said shyly.

Yuri blushed. “I’d love to go see a movie with you.”

T.O.P smiled. “Awesome!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m home!” Taeyeon yelled once she stepped into her house. “Hello? Is anyone home?” She took off her shoes and walked around her house trying to find if anyone’s home.

“BOO!” Someone shouted from the closet.

“AHHH!!” Taeyeon yelled. She turned around and lifted her arm up and was about to punch whoever that person was.

“Whoa!!” That person shouted while stopping her from throwing that punch.

Once Taeyeon saw who that person was she brought her arm down to her side. “Jaejoong!!!”

He looked at her with an innocent look. “Hi……”

“Don’t give me that look.” Taeyeon said while crossing her arms over her chest. “You scared me half to death, you knew better than that.”

“I’m sorry…….I just had the urge to do it.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “So you didn’t go home?”

He shook his head. “Nope….why did you want me to?”

She quickly shook her head no. “No of course not……I was just wondering.”

He looked at her closely. “Really?”

“Yeah………”

Jaejoong nodded and walked away.

“Hey where are you going?!?” Taeyeon asked while running after him.

He stopped and turned around. “Home…….”

“Why?” She asked looking into his eyes.

“I don’t know……”

“Well I don’t want you to go.” Taeyeon said while running to the front door. She pressed her back against it and tried to block Jaejoong from getting out.

He chuckled and walked up to her. “You really don’t want me to go huh?”

“Of course I don’t want you to go. You left me once and I’m not going to let you leave me again.” She answered.

He looked out of the nearest window and sighed. “Alright, I won’t leave……yet.” He walked over to her couch and sat down.

She looked down and let out a deep breath. “That was close….” She muttered.

She looked up and saw Jaejoong reading a magazine he found laying down on the coffee table. “Jaejoong?”

“Hmm?” He asked slowly looking up from the magazine.

Taeyeon walked over to the couch and sat down beside him. “Have you ever had feelings for Jessica?”

He looked at her like she was crazy. “No….ew no.” A disgusted look came onto his face.

Taeyeon laughed at his facial expression. “You didn’t have to make that face you know?”

“Well there was no other way to express my feelings towards her.” He answered.

Taeyeon shook her head while giggling. Jaejoong watched her while she laughed. Soon a slight smile crawled up to his face.

“Taeyeon?” He whispered.

Her laugh slowly faded away. “Yeah?” She turned to look at him but when she did she felt something soft crash onto her lips. She was shocked at first but then she started to enjoy it.

Right when she was about to kiss back Jaejoong pulled away. “I’m sorry…..” He thought that she didn’t like it.

She shook her head. “Why are you sorry?”

Jaejoong looked at her confused. “I thought that you didn’t like it.”

She let out a laugh. “Well I did……” She grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him in for another kiss.

This time he was the one that was shocked.

A few seconds later they pulled away. Everything was awkward until Jaejoong decided to speak up.

“Taeyeon……. I haven’t officially asked you this but will you be my girlfriend?” Jaejoong asked quietly.

Taeyeon jumped up for joy. “Of course, I’d love to be your girlfriend!!!”

Jaejoong smiled. “That’s great……..”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now everyone’s happy…..well except for Yoona and Jessica.

Yuri and T.O.P started dating. They were so into each other that it made all of their friends sick.

Yunho found a better job and a girlfriend. Taeyeon was so happy that he wasn’t lonely anymore.

Tiffany started to hang out with Taeyeon and Yuri. She apologized and everything, she really wanted to start over.

Yoochun, Yesung, and Eunhyuk finally made up. Taeyeon talked to all of them and made sure that they were cool again.

Eunhyuk decided not to be a player anymore. He felt that it was so wrong to be doing that to girls. He decided to stick to one girl and her name was Kim Hyoyeon.

Donghae wasn’t a jerk to Taeyeon or her friends anymore. He actually became one of their friends. He and Jaejoong became very good friends. They decided to forget about the past and start a new friendship.

Jiyong had moved on and forgot about Taeyeon. Well he didn’t really forget about her, they were still friends. He met a new girl named Min Sunye. Sunye was a very good friend of Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon was actually the one who hooked them up. She was happy to see that Jiyong had moved on.

As for Yoona and Jessica, everyone ditched them. Nothing good happened to them. They didn’t have anyone to love; they didn’t have anyone except each other.

They tried to apologize to Taeyeon but she ignored them. She didn’t need their apology, she didn’t want their apology. She had everything she ever wanted. And that was to find someone who she truly loved. That was Jaejoong.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon were on very good terms. They never seemed to argue, and if they did they would always laugh about it afterwards.

Jaejoong would always look out for her. Whenever she’s sick or not feeling to well he would be the one taking care of her. He would be the one who would call her every night to wish her a good night. And he never seemed to mind. He was perfect.

Taeyeon was glad he was in her life. She was glad that it was him who she’s been looking for. She never knew that someone could be so perfect………….until he proved her wrong.