Chapter 25

4 hot guys like.......me?

"Taeyeon!"

"Jaejoong!!!" I yelled while sitting on the swing.

Earlier today I had called Jaejoong to meet me at the park, where we always meet. I have something very important to tell him.

"Hey...." He reached me and was huffing and puffing. His cheeks were all red too. It was easy to tell because he was so light skinned. I guess it doesn't help that it's cold.

"Hey." I got up and pushed him onto the swing next to mine. "Sit down." He sat and finally caught his breath.

We both turned to each other. "I have something to tell you." We both said in unsion. He has something to tell me? We both had confused expressions on our faces.

"Go first." He said. I could see his breath in the air from the coldness.

"Okay. Well.......I got a boyfriend!" I yelled happily.

He didn't say anything for a while and just stared at me. Then a small smile came up on his face. "Really thats great! Who is it?"

"Um...." I bit my bottom lip. Should I tell him who it is? "....Eunhyuk....."

His smile disappeared. "Really?" Hmm it's weird. He doesn't sound mad, he sounds......sad?

I nodded. "Yeah."

He fixed his beanie and his smile returned. Hmm he has a beautiful smile. He should smile more. Wait what am I saying? I have a boyfriend!

"Well I'm happy for you."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

He shook his head and stood up. "Nope. If you are happy then I am."

I smiled and got up. "Thanks." He nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Well I have to go home now. Thanks for coming." I turned around and was about to walk away until he called me back.

"Wait!" I turned around and looked at him waiting for him to continue. "Here." He took something out of his pockets and handed it to me.

I looked at it and took. I looked back up. "What's this for?"

"What? I can't get a friend a gift for no reason?" I quickly shook my head. Of course he could! I love gifts!

"I'll open it at home."

He nodded. "Bye." He turned around and walked off.

I also turned around and walked off. I looked back at the box in my hands and smiled. He really didn't have to get me anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jaejoong's POV)

I got home and took off my shoes. I walked over to my couch and sat down.

Does she dislike me this much? To go out with someone I hate? To forget about what I was going to tell her? Are we really not meant to be?

I pulled my hands up to my face and rubbed my temples. So many questions were running through my head. What am I supposed to do? Just let her go out with him?

I heard a knock at my door and got up. I walked over and opened it.

"Hey, why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Yuri, I don't want to talk." My jaw was clenched.

She ignored me and walked in closing the door behind her. "What's wrong?"

"I was going to confess to Taeyeon today."

A smile made it up to her face. "Really? That's great, what happened?" I didn't say anything and looked at her. "Uh....Jae, what happened?" She repeated.

"She already has someone else?"

Her jaw dropped. Ha! Like she didn't know about this. I mean she has to be one of the first ones to know right? She's Taeyeon's best friend.

"Since when?"

"Since that date with Eunhyuk!" She jumped from my sudden loudness. I couldn't control my voice and anger. "This is all your fault! Why did you have to meddle in my private life? None of this would've happened if you didn't tell me to tell her!" I paused for a moment trying to be calm again.

"Jae I didn't-"

"I don't care if you didn't know. You shouldn't have tried to help me. Things were fine the way they were." I said interrupting her. I don't need her talking.

"Jaejoong list-"

"No." I said interrupting her again. "I will not listen to you anymore. How do you think I got here in the first place?!?" I paused and watched her stare at me with a scared expression. I have never really exploded on someone before. "Listen.....I don't need your help." I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. I walked her to the door and put my hand on the doorknob. When I was about to open it she pulled away from my grip.

"Wait!" I turned around half way and looked at her.

"What?" I said coldly.

"You're right. It's my fault that you got into this mess. I shouldn't have told you to go and confess to her when you weren't ready. But if I didn't then you would've never knew if she liked you or not. You would've kept getting hurt!"

I turned around all of the way. "Yes, I was getting hurt. But not as much as today, because I never wanted to confess to her! Do you know how hard it is to hide my feelings from her and watch her date other guys? But it's even harder when I am about to confess to her, but then I get crushed when she tells me that she already has another lover."

She stared at me not knowing what to say. Of course she wouldn't know what to say. She's never gone through it!

"What if you were about to confess to someone you liked? But then they tell you that they have a girlfriend. Would you be happy?"

I watched her shake her head. "No, I wouldn't be."

We stood there silently. I decided to break it. "I don't need your help." I grabbed her wrist again and pushed her outside. I closed the door and tood a deep breath. I shook my head and walked to my bedroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Boa." I greeted while I was walking to my room. I had to pass her room to get to mines.

"Oh Taeyeon, come here!" I stopped and walked into her room.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat on her bed.

She smiled and gave me something. "This is for welcoming me back into Korea."

I looked down at the box in her hands and then looked back up at her. "What is it?"

She giggled. "Open it silly."

Oh duh. I took it and stared at it for a while. It was a very pretty box. It had a beautiful plain light blue wrapping paper. There was also a white bow stuck on the box.

"Are you going to open it?" She asked. I looked up and nodded.

I looked back down at it and started unwrapping the gift. When I opened the box my eyes grew wide and I couldn't believe it.

"Do you like it?"

I took it out of the box and stared at it. "Like it? I love it!!!" I opened my arms and hugged Boa unnie tightly. "Thank you!"

I could feel her giggle while she patted my back. "You're welcome."

I pulled away and looked back at the gift. "How did you get this? I mean an autographed CD."

"I met him at this concert thing."

"He went to America?" I can't believe that my Idol went to America.

She laughed. "Yeah for the Hollywood Bowl." Oh yeah I totally forgot about that thing.

"Oh my gosh! You are so lucky!" Man I wish I went!

"Yeah I asked him to write out a message for you." I looked up at her.

"Did he?"

She shrugged. "Why don't you look inside."

I quickly opened the CD case and looked inside to find some written stuff.

Taeyeon, I heard that you really like my music. I'm glad that I have a fan like you.
Hopefully one day you will be able to come to one of my concerts. Then maybe we can meet.

Xiah Junsu.

My jaw completely dropped. Oh. My. Gosh. He wrote me a personal letter!!

"I can't believe it! Thank you!!!!" He wrote my name.

"No problem."

I got up and ran into my room. Oh Yuri is going to be so jealous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm what's this?" Boa asked looking at a small red box sitting on her bed.

She took it and looked at the name written on the box in pen. "Taeyeon?"

She decided to open it and see who it was from.

When she opened the box she saw a nice sparkly rhinestone V necklace, with a black crystal shaped drop at the end. The chain was silver and it was twisted.

http://jewelrystylist.com/cart/images/BP8011N-close.jpg

Boa was in awe. She flipped the lid of the box and saw something fall out. It was a piece of paper. She picked it up and read it.

Taeyeon,

I know that today is nothing special but I bought you something. I hope you like it, but if you don't I'll go return it and buy you a better one.

P.S This would look great on you.

Your one and only dorky Jaejoong.

"Aww. He totally likes her."

Boa decided to put the top back on and pretended like she never opened it.