Chapter 26: No

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

Previously... (Chapter 25)

 

 

"I was careful. I always take a cab and take a detour so they'd follow the cab while I'm on my way to the train station." Seyoung said with a smirk, Jung Suk was impressed. "Okay, so what exactly are you doing here? Does Jaejoong know why you're here?" Jung Suk said and Seyoung rolled her eyes, she was feeling a bit irritated over the millions of useless questions. "Stop asking me dumb questions I came here because I have something important to talk about." Seyoung said. "That's what I asked. I asked why you were here. What's dumb about that?" Jung Suk said and Seyoung could feel him trying to be witty. "Haha funny." Seyoung said sarcastically.

 

"It's about Eun Jae..." Seyoung said and Jung Suk leaned forever.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh my god another update what.

Chapter 26: No

 

"So what about Eun Jae?" Jung Suk asked. "This needs to be between us. I'm not going to talk about anything with you right now, but I will when I get back from talking to Eun Jae. I need you to give me her address." Seyoung said and Jung Suk felt confused. "What?" Jung suk asked and Seyoung rolled her eyes. "Give me the address." Seyoung said and Jung Suk cleared his throat. "No." Jung Suk said flat out and Seyoung wasn't in the mood to battle this out with him. "Jaekyung is important to my brother. I need to talk to her first and I will tell you everything." Seyoung repeated and Jung Suk was feeling frustrated. He rubbed his face with his hands out of irritaton. "Listen kid, me giving you her address is a violation on my part and could be on yours. Now, give me a good reason why I should commit a violation." Jung Suk said and Seyoung knew she wasn't going anywhere if she continued with what she was talking about.

 

"Okay fine." Seyoung said and scratched her head. "I think that Eun Jae had something to do with Jaekyung getting kidnapped." Seyoung said and the more Jung Suk leaned forward. "What makes you think that?" Jung Suk asked. Seyoung hesitated but she knew that it was better to just give the full story. "When I left I was going to meet with my friends. I saw Eun Jae at one of the stores that we stopped by and she told me we needed to talk. At that exact time someone broke into our house. I'm not too sure if she really was involved but the coincidence of the situation bothers me. Which is why I'm here right now asking for her address so I can go straight to her and be forward with her." Seyoung said.

 

"What if Eun Jae denies it? Did you think of that?" Jung Suk said and Seyoung nodded. "I'm not dumb. Which is why I didn't tell my brother or my mother about it. Which is also why I need this to stay between us because I'm not a hundred percent on what I just told you. I need to find out for myself. The more she'll deny if it came from you, she knows you're a cop. She knows that you are also Jaejoong's friend." Seyoung said, Jung Suk retorted. "She also knows you're Jaejoong's sister." Seyoung took that into consideration but she needed to try it her way first.

 

-

 

"Is there any news on Jaekyung yet?" Tiffany asked Jaejoong as the two were eating together at the cafeteria. "No. There hasn't been yet and we've been keeping it low. I told my mom it was best if she stayed home and if Seyoung continued to ignore the press like she always did. I've been keeping my mouth shut from the press whenever I'm out." Jaejoong said and Tiffany nodded. "I'm doing the same so you don't have to worry about it. Does Eun Jae know yet?" Tiffany asked and Jaejoong shook his head as he continued to eat. "I can only imagine how she'll react. This will give her more power in trying to take Jaekyung." Tiffany said and Jaejoong sighed.

 

He didn't really want to think about it but he knew Tiffany was correct. And he was going to have to tell Eun Jae about it, if she even showed up for that matter.

 

Right after their meal together Jaejoong needed to tell Eun Jae but he knew he wouldn't be able to find her. So instead he decided to leave her a little message on the phone.  He knew it wasn't the most ideal way of telling a mother that his daughter went missing but he didn't know what else to do. He figured this was the best way he could get her show up. They had a lot to talk about too.

 

-

 

"She's not even here. What the !" Seyoung felt pissed knowing that she had just walked all the way to the house Jaejoong placed Eun Jae in before she abruptly left. Seyoung sat on the sidewalk and rolled her eyes. It wasn't a good day. The more she felt the burden the more annoyed she began to feel. She didn't like feeling annoyed, let alone pressured to do something she wasn't so excited about.

 

"What are you doing here?" Seyoung heard a voice and looked up to find Eun Jae standing in front of her. She immediately stood up and cleared . "You and I need to talk and I need you to tell me the complete truth. I didn't know that you weren't staying here anymore. But I guess you still are...?" Seyoung wasn't sure, she was thinking that maybe it was the feeling of being stressed that was getting her confused for some odd reason. "No I don't. I just forgot something here." Eun Jae said and the two went inside the house.

 

"I'd offer you something but I no longer live here." Eun Jae said and the two sat on the couch. "I want to be frank. Did you kidnap your own daughter?" Seyoung said and Eun Jae didn't flinch. "No." Eun Jae said and Seyoung gave her a suspicious look. Eun Jae could see the way that Seyoung was looking at her and it was there that she realized that she was making it look as if she did know something. Meanwhile, several thoughts were running through Seyoung's head, mainly that being that Eun Jae didn't seem so surprised.

 

"What are you talking about?" Eun Jae decided to play it out, she needed to make it look as if she knew nothing about what Seyoung was saying. She stood up, trying to add a bit of drama into the mix. "What do you mean by kidnap your own daughter? Where's Jaekyung? Seyoung tell me where Jaekyung is." Eun Jae said as she tried to bring out some tears. Seyoung wasn't dumb, she could see right through Eun Jae but she wanted to play along with her little game. "I'm sorry if this will be coming from me, I thought you'd know considering I thought you were involved." Seyoung said and cleared .

 

She began to lay out the entire story of what she knew based on everything that her mother had told her, Jaejoong and Jung Suk. Eun Jae tried to incorporate her feelings with everything that Seyoung was saying. She was no actress, but Seyoung had to give it to her. She was good enough to be one. By the end of the story Eun Jae started acting as if she was about to get a heart attack from the news. But she knew that she couldn't cry, so she decided to turn it into anger.

 

She suddenly got a phone call, she saw that it was coming from Jaejoong, she let it ring and decided to ignore it. Eun Jae got up and moved towards the kitchen. She saw the plates she had left behind and decided to present Seyoung with a little show. Seyoung felt surprised when Eun Jae began breaking plates. "She's good..." Seyoung whispered to herself as she watched Eun Jae try to express her anger.

 

-

 

Later that night, Jaejoong decided to drink. He just wasn't having it. So much was happening and he didn't know where he was going to start. His daughter was kidnapped, Eun Jae was nowhere to be found and Jaejoong was still worrying about Tiffany. He knew that she had his back but he was starting to miss how she was always there to let him know that he wasn't alone.

 

But at that moment Jaejoong felt nothing but feeling completely alone. So he drank his heart out.

 

-

 

Once Eun Jae was done acting, she left the apartment without saying anything to Seyoung. The entire time she was there she looked confused as if she didn't know what to do but at the same time she looked really angry. Seyoung wasn't sure if she was confused because she didn't know what else to act out in front of Seyoung or if she was genuinely confused. Seyoung was left in the apartment and she decided to leave, she wasn't sure if she was going to talk to Jung Suk about it but as of now she just wanted to go home and lay in her bed.

 

Eun Jae on the otherhand officially received Jaejoong's brief but very intriguing message. He basically told her that Jaekyung was missing, and that the two of them needed to put their differences aside and put Jaekyung first above all. Eun Jae suddenly felt guilt overcome her. She was walking towards Jaejoong's place and she saw a hoard of press just seated outside the gates of the building Jaejoong lived in. She decided to sit at a nearby cafe first and try to calm her emotions.

 

After her brief conversation and acting in front of Seyoung, Eun Jae felt a wave of emotions. A wave that she wasn't sure how she was going to handle. Every single emotion just rolled up on her and she didn't know why or how to even deal with it. But the biggest she had felt was guilt. She felt guilty for what she was doing to Jaejoong but at the same time it was too overshadowed by the fact that she was angy at him. Eun Jae shook her head legitimate tears were falling down her eyes. She tried to calm herself, she looked outside the window to look up at Jaejoong's building.

 

Am I really going to do this? Eun Jae thought as she began to think of what she was about to do. But to her, right now, right at that moment. She was going to do it. She immediately stood up and made her way towards Jaejoong's building. As expected the press wanted to talk to her, they wanted to get her word on what was going on. She ignored everybody and to her surprise the security guards helped her get in. She was sure that they weren't going to let her in just that easy but they did. As soon as she was beyond the gate, the guards did not follow her. They stayed by the gate.

 

She made her way to the elevator and towards the hallway of the Penthouse. She felt her heart racing as she was making her way through the hallway.

 

Flashbacks from the day she brought Jaekyung towards the hallway began to linger in her head.

 

Mommy, why are we here?

 

She remembered how nervous she had felt that exact time.

 

We're visiting a friend.

 

She remembered how she joked inside her head that she was going to pass out.

 

Stay here. If they open the door, look for your daddy.

 

She finally stood in front of Jaejoong's door and rang the doorbell.

 

Daddy? I get to see daddy?! Really?! Yay!

 

Eun Jae heard the door slowly begin to unlock and she just didn't know what to say, she felt like her tongue was taken out of .

 

“It’s not even my house and I have to answer it. Who is it?” Changmin spoke through the intercom. Nobody answer and he asked again. Still no answer and all of a sudden knocking was heard from the other end.

 

“I can’t reach the button!” a small yell was heard. Changmin furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity as he heard a small cute squeaky voice from the other end. Without hesitation or even thinking he opened the door and looked down to see a cute little girl, round eyes and kissable pink plump lips.

 

“Oh… Ah… Eolin Sonyeo (Little Girl) are you lost?” Changmin asked as he knelt down and she shrugged her shoulders cutely and Changmin simply smiled at her.

 

“I’m looking for my appa.” Jaekyung answered.

 

When the door swung open everything happened so fast, Eun Jae didn't know what exactly happened but she found herself in a warm embrace. She found her tears going down, and she heard something that she wasn't sure if it was a dream or not.

 

"I'm so sorry... I love you..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

oh my god...

 

lol anyway i want to apologize if chapter 25 is too short i didnt realize it was that short when i wrote it lol and if this is too short too i apologize hehehe. so yeah i got my wifi back and despite that i still decided to do a double update :)) i think you guys deserve it hehe so much flashbacks right?