A Brother's Love

The Promenade

 

I drop my hand in my side and look at her. “You’re breaking up with me?”

“I can’t take this anymore oppa. I can’t..” She said as she looks the other way. “I ‘m tired of this relationship.”

“What do you mean? If this is all about me going to Cambridge, then I’ll back out from the scholarship. I’ll stay here with you.” I said as I cup her face, eyes flowing from my eyes. “You can’t just break up with me.”

“You don’t understand Jaejoong! This is not just about your scholarship, you being in Cambridge or long distance relationship!” She said to me as she takes my hand off from her face.

“Then what is this all about? After what we did? Sooyoung, you’re my life! You can’t just abandon me like that. After all the years we’ve been through, after what we had. I thought you love me.” I said with pleading eyes.

“That’s the thing. I thought I love you.” She said and looks at me. “You don’t have any idea what’s inside my mind right now, how things are happening right inside my mind!” She said as if my world is shattering to pieces. “I thought I love you, I thought that if we do it then I’ll prove it to myself that I am still in love with you, and that I love you. But you know what? I didn’t feel any of it..” She said, trailing and shuttering at the same time. She looks away and keeps on talking without looking at me.

“You’re lying. You know you’re just lying on what you’re saying.” I said as I tighten my grip to her arms.

“How would you know? You don’t own my mind!” She yells at me, I take aback when she shouts at me.

“If you don’t love me, say it to me.” I muttered silently, tears keeps flowing nonstop. “If you don’t love me, say it STRAIGHT INTO MY EYES.”

“I’m sorry Jaejoong, I can’t do this anymore. I.DON’T.LOVE.YOU.ANYMORE.” She said straight into my eyes. Just by that, my world really and totally shattered into pieces.

 

*Sooyoung’s POV*

I turned my back to Jaejoong and slowly walk away. I didn’t look back. It hurts seeing him cry which he rarely do and just by this time. He cried because of me. I want to turn around and hug him, to kiss him but I didn’t do it. “I’m sorry Jagiya.” I said in silence as I continue to walk. Just as I take a few steps from the scene, I was blocked by someone. I slowly look at the guy in front of me and see someone whom I committed to biggest fault to.

“OPPA..”

_____________________________________________________

 

“You can cry now princess.” He said to me as we were in the car. 10 minutes has passed from where he found me. He didn’t say anything except those five words. I look at him as he’s looking at the park in front of us. “You can cry now, Sooyoung.”

With that, tears start to fall in my eyes and I started to growl. I look down as I keep on crying, there were no words coming out from me except for the sniffs and sounds that I make when I cry. Oppa didn’t mutter any word. He just looks at me with pleading eyes then look away.

*Siwon’s POV*

I look at Sooyoung, her eyes were already fluffy as she keeps on crying. As an acting-father to her and Zelo, I want to slap her face or scold her from what had happened. As a big brother, I want to smash Jaejoong’s face. But, I can’t do those things because I know that Jaejoong is really true to Sooyoung’s as well as Sooyoung to Jae’s. My sister ended it because she think it was best and for the fact that Jaejoong’s excited to go to college and reach his goal.

I tap Sooyoung’s back and hug her really tight. “You can cry all night if you want.” I said as she buries her face in my neck. “It was brave for you to do that, I’m proud of you.” She then looks at me with curious eyes. I just look at her and smile. “I know everything.” I said to her and she continues to cry and hugs me tight.

“I’m sorry oppa.” She muttered between sobs. She break from my hug and looks at me. “How did you know?” With that, I tell her everything.

I saw everything and I know everything. It’s not that I could predict the future or anything, I just had that gut feeling and when I saw a pregnancy test drop on the floor from Sooyoung’s bag, that’s the time I know that something serious is going on.

**flashback**

Sooyoung was about to walk up to her room as we starts to eat.

“Noona is weird today.” Zelo said in between bites.

“What make you say that?” I asked as I look at him then to Sooyoung.

“This morning, she keeps on throwing up like she has a bad tummy. She then starts to look for food and cooks them if the maids didn’t cook it the right way she wants it to be. Then just now, it is soooo unusual for her not to eat and just go straight to her room.”Zelo said as he eat and playing with his food. “She’s becoming weird Hyung.”

Just as he says it, I saw something fell from her bag. I quickly stand from my seat and pick the thing that was from his bag. I look at it and see two lines.

“What’s that Hyung?” Zelo asks as he faces me from the table.

“Nothing important. It’s just her ballpen.” I said and put the pregnancy tester in my pocket. “Let’s continue eating donsaeng.” I said and we continue eating.

**end of flashback**

“Why didn’t you tell me in the first place?” She asked as she looks at me.

“Well, I want you to tell me about it rather than I barge in and ask you about it. If I ask first, for sure you would be terrified and won’t talk to me.” I simply said as I look away. “Sooyoung, what you did is a mistake and even if I will scold you, we can’t turn back the time and its already there.”

“But, what about Appa and Umma? What will they say to me? I don’t know what to do. What if they’ll forget me as their daughter?” She asked and looks at me.

“Don’t worry donsaeng, I’ll be there when you explain it to them.” I said and kiss her forehead. “Now, tell me your side of the story.” I said to her as I lean on my seat. She’s quite hesitant at first but later on she explained to me everything.

She said to me everything, I full details what is in her mind, before and the aftermath of what happened. I just listen intently on her explanation, not butting even if it is only just a word or two. After the explanation, I just look at her and smile.

“If that’s what you think, don't you want, at least, want to know what is in Jaejoong’s mind? What if he wants to be with you when you’re having this process?” I asked her as I just stare at her.

“Well, I want to. But I refuse. After hearing that he’s happy that he got the scholarship, I decided not to tell him about the baby. I don’t want him to sacrifice his career and life for me and the baby.” She said quietly but firmly.

“Well then, what is your plan about the little ‘thing’ inside your tummy?” I said, referring to the baby.

“I’ll keep it. I will treasure this child until the day he or she’s born.” She said while caressing her tummy. I could already see her happy in her state.

“what about if the baby grows up? What will you do if he or she ask about his or her father? What will you do?” I asked, curious to hear her answer.

“I’ll just tell him the truth. I won’t deprive the baby from his father. But what if Jae..” She asked, trailing off and looks at me.

“What? What if he won’t accept the child? I doubt that will happened. But if that happens, well, you two still have us.” I said and wipe her tears. My phone beeps and saw Zelo text message. “You wipe you’re tears, were going home. Our donsaeng is looking for us already.” I said and drive off.

 

*Sooyoung’s POV*

After hearing what oppa said to me, I feel relieved. I’m happy that he still loves me and supports me. Now that I’m okay with him already and he had already forgiven me, it’s time that I’ll say it to my parents and Zelo.

The very next day, Mom and Dad arrived from the trip. They are still not done on their business trip but since oppa called them last night, they decided to come back.

“Here goes nothing.” I said to myself as I walk to Dad’s office in the house where all of them are waiting. I open the giant double door and see them sitting in the sofa. Mom and Dad sitting in the sofa while my brothers are sitting in the edge. I look at Zelo, I can’t corrupt the 10-years old mind. I look at my mom and dad who are eager to listen from I’m about to say. I look at Siwon-oppa, he stands up and stand beside me.

“Umma, Appa, Junhong. Like what I said, there is something important Sooyoung wants to tell you. She hopes that you’ll accept her no matter what happens and that promise her to love her.” Oppa said as I keep my head down.

“Baby, you know that whatever happens we’ll still love you.” My mom said as she looks at me with concern.

“Right. Now what is it princess? Don’t be afraid to tell your umma and appa.” My dad said with the same warm smile that my mom is giving me. I look at Siwon-oppa and he just simply nod. I look each of them, My mom and Dad with concern faces, Zelo who looks like he’s about to listen if he wins a lottery and Siwon-oppa who’s simply nod for me to say it.

“I’m pregnant.”

______________________________________________________

“What do you mean you’re pregnant?”

“Who did this to you?”

“Does that mean I’m gonna be a n uncle already?” They all said in unison.

Tears then rolls to my cheeks and I suddenly kneel in the ground. “I’m sorry. I’m ..so sorry.” I keep crying and crying until someone hugs me. It was my dad. It was a long hug and they were just silent. I, myself, also went silent. I don’t know what to do or say, I can’t look straight to their eyes. After my dad release his arms from me, my mom kiss me in the cheeks then sigh. Lastly, Zelo came to me and hug me. He put his hands on my waist and hugs me closer and tighter. He buries his face in my shoulder. I, on the other hand, am still in poker face and tears keep on dropping from my eyes.

“Noona, I love you.” Zelo said to me and hug me tighter. I close my eyes and and hug me tighter. I close my eyes and just let my tears continue to fall.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! :)

Soooo, whatcha' think of this one you

I kinda like this chappy and it makes me happy reading it..:)

Uhmm, what do you guys think on my writing? Am I good at writing drama o you prefer the romantic comedy

type that I usually write? Hmmm, tell me what you guys think. 

 

Subscribe and Comment! :))

<3baboiefrelin