Getting ready for the showcase

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

 

~Kyung Mi’s P.O.V.~

I am so tired!!! I just woke up at seven and now I’m in the van with my band mates. It’s hard being a famous person…. Well almost. Where are we going again? Oh right, we’re going to the fitting room. Where is the fitting room? I looked around the van. Everyone was sleeping except me. I looked in front of me and it was just a dark road. I looked at our driver. It was a woman. I decided to talk to her since I have absolutely nothing else to do. “What’s your name?”

Park Hanna but you can call me Nana if you like.”

I nodded. “Well my name is-“

“Park Kyung Mi.  I already know.”

How did she know??? I was about to ask her but she beat me to it.

“I know your name and the rest of the girl’s name. I am going to be your manager so yeah.”

I nodded. So that’s our manager. She seems really pretty. I wonder if she’s tired from all of this.

“Why don’t you go to sleep, Kyung Mi?”

I nodded and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, everyone was already out of the car and Minnie was shouting out my name. I smiled and got off the car. “Where are we?”

Mimi unnie looked around the place and shrugged. “I think this is where our showcase is going to be.”

Nana unnie turned around to us and nodded. “This is going to be a big day for you guys. You’ve been practicing for this day for a long time now and it’s time to show them. It’s not your debut but it’s just to show you guys off and gather fans.”

We all nodded and went inside the building.

It was huge in there! There were many chairs and one big stage! We went backstage and it was chaos. There were staffs running everywhere and paper and stuff were flying all over the place.

Then a staff went up to us. He was sweaty and panicking. “There you are!” He put a hand on my shoulder and Hana unnie’s shoulder and pushed us into a room along with my other band mates. “Okay, this is what your schedule looks like in the next two hours or so. You guys are going to change into various clothing and then you guys are going to practice on the stage. Arraso?”

We all nodded.

He smiled and left.

Then we started changing into clothes. After that we went to the stage and started practicing.  

“I am so tired,” Hae Ri unnie mouthed when we were dancing to Heaven for like the twentieth time.

“Okay! That’s it! You guys have three hours until the showcase starts! Do whatever you want but you can’t step a foot outside of this place without supervision from someone!”

“Why do we need to ask someone to watch us when we go outside of this place?” whispered Minnie.

Hae Ri looked at Minnie and whispered, “They don’t want us to escape.”

Hana gave a confused look. “Who would want to escape this place?”

Minnie shrugged and looked back at the director of the showcase tonight.

“You can leave now.”

We all bowed and left the stage.

Mimi unnie ran to the sofa and pounced on it. “I’m so tired! I want to get out of this place and go to a candy store or something!”

I turned to the other girls and pointed to Mimi unnie. “She would.”

We all started laughing. Then we started watching TV and playing games to pass the time which is going so slowly!


Author's Corner

Sorry for the late update!!!

I've been traveling so I didn't have any internet access.

But now I'm back!

Yay!!!!!

And Angels' manager is Snow90~

Congrats to her ^^ 

Well I have to go to sleep now.

Bai~~~~~