Enjoy the day

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

~Hae Ri's P.O.V.~

 

I was outside of Lee Soo Man's office with 3 other girls. I smiled at them. "Annyeong~ My name is Jung Hae Ri." I bowed down. Before any of them could speak, I said, "I know we already introduced but I want to introduce me myself." 

"Oh!!! I'll do that to!!!" She bowed down. "Annyeong!! My name is Kim Min Young but you can call me Minnie~" She smiled at us. 

"Hi!!! My name is Park Kyung Mi~ And I am Leeteuk's younger sister~" 

Wow. I never knew Leeteuk had a younger sister. 

"And I am Nam Hana." She smiled at us. 

"It's nice to meet all of you guys!!"

Then the door to Lee Soo Man's office opened and Mi Young step out of it. 

She looks happy for some reason. I mean. I wouldn't be happy after Lee Soo Man talked to me about what I did. 

"Hi!!! Thank you for waiting here for me!!! You guys are the best band mates ever!!!!" She smiled at all of us. 

I smiled back at her. I think she is going to be the best leader I ever had in my life. 

"Let's exchange numbers so we can contact each other more easily." said Mi Young. 

We all exchanged phone numbers and started talking again. 

"What happened in there, Mi Young unnie?" asked Kyung Mi. 

"Oh call me, Mimi and nothing actually happened in there." 

"Oh." 

"Let's go pack up our things for tomorrow," said Minnie. 

"Yeah. I have a lot of things to pack," said Hana. 

We all agreed and went our separate ways. 

I went into my room and started packing up. I look at the time. It was 8:15. I was about to dive in my bed and sleep but my phone started ringing. I sighed and looked at the caller id. It was Mi Young.... I mean Mimi. I wonder why she would be calling me. I answered her call to see why she was calling me. "Annyeong."

"Annyeong. Can you come over to my house?" 

"Why?" 

"I am having a party so come over. Plus your future band mates are here too."

I sighed. "But it's almost my bedtime!!!" I heard her sigh over the phone. 

"Come over!!!! Your hyung is here too!!!!"

"What?!?! Let me talk to him!!!"

"Ok!!" 

I heard her walking and saying something to someone. They sighed and said something but I couldn't hear them. 

"Hi, Hae Ri....."

"Hyung, can I go to the party???"

He started talking to someone and then I heard I girl laughing. He sighed and said, "Fine. Just ss long as you don't hang out with boys, arraso?"

"Yes!!! What's the theme of the party?!?!?!" 

"IT'S YOUNG AND CHIC!!!! WEAR SOMETHING Y!!!!" She dragged out the "y" in y. 

"YES!!!!" I knew my brother was going to say something about that so I turned off the phone before he can say anything else. I did a laugh that kids do when they did something bad. Now, time to find my young, chic, and y dress. I chosed a sky blue dress and started making my way to the party but there was a problem. I didn't have a ride and I don't know where Mimi lives. I decided to call her. It took a while until she answered. 

"Hello???" 

I could hear music booming from the other side of the phone. 

"Hi, Unnie. Quick question. Where do you live??"

"HUH?!?!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! GOTTA TALK LOUDER!!!"

"HI, UNNIE! QUICK QUESTION! WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!?!?"

"I LIVE AT 123 MAIN STREET!!!" 

"OK!!!! BYE!!!"

"BYE!!!" Then she turned the phone off. 

I started making my way to Mimi's house. It took a while but I got there. "DANG!!! Her neighborhood is RICH!!!!"  I tried looking for her house but I forgot to ask her for her house number. I sighed and I was about to pull out my phone and call her but I'd look stupid if I did. Her house was just a few feet away from me. How did I know? Her house is the only house with lights and music booming everywhere. I walked up to her house and knocked on her door. I waited for someone to open the door. I started waiting and then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see who it was. I saw twelve boys walking up to Mimi's porch. I smiled at them. They smiled back. When they got closer, I knew who they were. It was EXO. OH MY GOSH!!!! IT'S EXO!!! SM's new boy group!!!! I mentally screamed in my head. They are so hot up in person. 

"Did you ring the doorbell yet?" asked Kris. 

"Doorbell?" 

"Yeah. That one right there." Chanyeol pointed to the doorbell behind me. 

I turned around and looked at the doorbell. I started to blush because I knocked instead of ringing the doorbell. 

"Uh... Not yet... I just got here."

"Oh." Then Lay stepped up next to me and rang the doorbell. 

I stood there and I could feel my face burning. Then a dude in a suit opened the door.

He bowed down and gestured us to go in. 

Cool!!! Mimi has a butler!!! I went inside the house and it was crowded!!!! There were a lot of people here!!!! Whoa!!! Is that Big Bang?!?!?! Holy moly is that Super Junior?!?! Oh my gosh!!! There's Girl's Generation and Wonder Girls over there!!! I started to get all hyper from the stars I am seeing at Mimi's house!!! Mimi's house!!! She has all of them here!!! At her house!!!! I started to look around for Mimi or Yunho. I spotted Mimi. She was wearing a green dress that reached her mid-thigh and it had rhinestones in the middle of it. I started walking to her and occasionally ask some people to move a little bit. When I finally got to Mimi, she was talking to someone. It was Yunho. I came up to them and said hi. 

"Hi!!! You finally came!!!" said Mimi. 

Yunho sighed and shook his head. "This is a one and only time you would go to these kind of parties, arraso?"

"Come on. If it wasn't for me, she wouldn't be here."

He gave Mimi a look and looked back at me. "Arraso?"

I nodded at him and returned my attention to Mimi. "Where are the others?"

"Oh!" She looked around for them. "I don't know right now... But when I find them, I will tell you! In the mean time, go mingle and get to know someone else." And after that she left. 

I looked around the place. There was so many people here and they were dancing like crazy. I wasn't the type of girl to party so I went to a corner and sat down. I saw Minnie in front of me so I decided to go sit next to her. She was wearing a light pink dress that flowed down to her knees. It looked cute on her. I said hi and sat down next to her. 

She smiled at me and said, "You don't like to party?"

"No. I'm not the party type of person. I just wanted to come because I wanted to go to a big party for once." Then I spotted Kyung Mi and Hana out on the dance floor. Hana was wearing a pink dress that was just above her knee and Kyung Mi was wearing a pink dress with hearts on it. 

"Wow. They look like they are having fun." 

"Yeah." I sighed. 

Then Kyung Mi and Hana spotted us and came over. 

"Why are you guys sitting here?" asked Hana. 

"Yeah. You should be out there enjoying the party!"

We looked at each other and said no. 

"We're not the party type," said Minnie. 

Then Mimi came over with a trail of boys following her. 

We looked at each other and started laughing for no reason at all. 

The boys looked confused and left.

"Finally! They were following me since the party began!!! Wait. Why are you guys here? You should be out there!"

"Yeah!" said Kyung Mi. 

"Enjoy the day guys." 

We looked at each other and nodded. I sighed and followed them.


Author's Corner

Did you like the chapter?

It took me awhile to type this!

If I didn't portrayed your character right,

please PM me or comment in the comment box. 

Next chappie is the Devils!