Welcome to your new house (Angel Version)

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

~Hana's P.O.V.~

This place is so loud. I love it here. This is the awesome party I ever been to!!!! Then my phone started vibrating. Who would be texting me at this hour? I took my phone out of my purse and looked at the screen. It was Soo Man ahjussi. I clicked the message. 

To: Mimi, Hae Ri, Hana, Kyung Mi, and Minnie

From: Soo Man

Hi girls. I need you to come back to SM. We had a change of plans. You are going to your house tonight instead of tomorrow. I will give you 20 minutes to come to SM. See you there. 

NO!!!! Why?!?!?! Why do I have to leave this party??? I like it here!!!! I sighed and went outside. I saw Minnie and Hae Ri there but I didn't see Mimi or Kyung Mi. 

"Where's the rest?" 

"I just texted them and they said they’re coming," said Minnie.

Then they came out of nowhere. 

"Ok. Let's go guys....." Kyung Mi looked back at the party and sighed. "It was starting to get fun." 

"Do you want me to drive??? Oh no!!! I don't have another host...." Then Mimi started smiling, a mischievous smile. She took out her phone and started texting at lightning speed. "Send! You can't reject this!!! You owe me big time." Then she looked back at us. "You want me to drive you guys?" 

We all agreed for Mimi to drive us. We all went into her car and it was a comfy car to be in. I wonder how much it costs. 

"Did you guys like the party?" asked Mimi.

We all said yes but Hae Ri and Minnie seemed unsure for some reason. The whole ride to SM was in silence except for the music that was playing in her car. It was History by EXO-M. 

I started tapping my fingers to the beat of the music. 

Then we reached SM. We all got out and ran into our dorms. 

I started to pack in a rush. 

"Need some help?" 

I turned around to see who said that. It was Sulli. 

"That'll be great." 

She went over and started packing my stuff in one of my luggage. "You are going to move to the house today, right?" 

I nodded. "It was a crazy day." 

"Do you know when you're debuting?" 

I looked at her. "How did you know that I'm going to debut?" 

"Soo Man ahjussi told us. We picked some of the girls ourselves." 

I didn't know that. "Cool." We packed in silence until we were done. "Finally." 

"Well I have to go now. Bye." She stood up and left my room. 

I stood up and started dragging my luggages out of SM. When I got to SM's front office, I saw Hae Ri sitting on a chair with all of her luggages. "When did you get here?" 

"Thirty minutes ago." 

"Wow. You pack really quickly!" 

"Actually, I started packing when I left Soo Man ahjussi's office." 

"Cool." I sat next to her and waited for the rest of my soon to be band mates. Minnie came out first and then Kyung Mi. The last one was Mimi. 

"Are we all done here?" asked Kyung Mi. 

"Yep. Soo Man ahjussi will be coming in a few minutes," said Kyung Mi. 

We waited for him to come and he did in five minutes. 

"Ok! Let's go to your house." He started walking out of SM and motioned us to follow him. There was a black van parked outside and we went in it. 

"You guys are going to love your house!" said Soo Man ahjussi.

We all nodded.

The ride was silent the whole way. The car stopped and we went out. 

"Oh my gosh!" said Kyung Mi. 

"It's huge!!!!" screamed Minnie.

"It's beautiful!!!!" yelled Hae Ri. 

Soo Man ahjussi went to the door and unlocked it. "From now on this will be your house." He tossed the keys to Mimi unnie. "Have a nice time exploring your house." He went to the car and left. 

We went into the house and screamed. It was so awesome in here!!!!!!!! We ran around the house and explored everything. Then we found a note. 

Hello girls. It's Lee Soo Man here. Do you like the house? It took me a long time to find it! You guys will have a very busy schedule tomorrow. You guys will have a showcase but before the showcase you guys will go to a fitting room and then practice your songs on the stage and then the showcase starts. Have a good night sleep. 

Lee Soo Man 

Kyung Mi stood up. "Well... Goodnight~" Then she ran away. 

The girls did the same and went to sleep early for tomorrow. 


Author's Note

Sorry for the long wait.

I've been really busy with all my tests and finals.

But no more cause school's out!!!

I'm on summer break so I will update more regularly ^^