Meet Angels

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

Hey guys~ This is just so you won't get confused. Every chapter will be someone from Angels or Devils P.O.V. (Point Of View)


~Mimi's P.O.V.~

I'm late!!!!! Why am I always late?!?!?! I should really organize myself someday. I looked at the clock in the hallway. It was 6:18. Fudge cakes. I was suppose to be there at 5:30 but I'm not. I started running down the hallway and people around me were giving me the why-the-heck-is-she-running-in-the-hallway-like-an-idiot look. I just smiled and waved at them. To make matters even worse, I called Lee Soo Man an old fart yesterday. This . Why does this have to happen to me? I sighed and made a mad dash down the hallway. Then I bumped into someone. I fell downed and landed on my , hard. "Ouch!!!!" I started rubbing my and I knew that I bumped into a girl. She was wearing high heels.... Wait no... She was wearing SKY high heels. Dang!!! She has some crazy balancing skills not to fall down by that. I would've tripped over everything if I was wearing that. 

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" 

I looked up at her. I smiled. She was beautiful but she wasn't smiling back. Matter of fact, she was glaring at me. "I'm so sorry!!!!" I held up my arm and waited for her to pull me up but she didn't. 

She gave me a little laugh. She rolled her eyes and walked off. 

I could hear her heels clinking every step she makes. Then it stopped.

She turned around and looked at me. "Next time. Watch where you're going." Then she turned around and left. 

I decided to forget about it. Anyways, I'm never going to see her again. I got up and looked at the clock. 6:28. I started running like a maniac that just stole something from the store or something like that. When I got to his office I barged in his office. There was Lee Soo Man and 4 other girls. I smiled at them. "Sorry I'm so late."

"You're an hour late. Why were you so late?" asked Lee Soo Man.

I took a deep breath and started talking. "I was at this party and I wasn't paying attention to the time and then I started to run here and then I bumped into a rude girl that didn't even help me up when I fell and I got up and started running again and now I'm here." 

He sighed. "Take a seat."

I took the last and only seat left and plopped down. 

Lee Soo Man looked at me and then paid attention to the other girls. "Do you know why I called you here today?"

"We're in trouble?" 

"No. Not them just you."

I was about to object but one of the girl spoke. 

"We're fired?"

"Oh heavens no." (A/N: See what I did there XD)

"We're going to see someone important?" 

"Ok you know what. Stop guessing. I'll just tell you guys." He looked at each and everyone of us in the eye and smiled. "You guys are going to be in my new girl group, Angels." 

We all gasped and started screaming, jumping, and hugging each other. 

He waited for our happy dance to be over before he continued. 

We did a few more happy dances and hugging before we calmed down and sat in our chair. 

He smiled at us. "Lee Mi Young," 

I stood up and said, "Lee Mi Young at your service!!!"

"You are going to be Angels' leader, main rapper, and main dancer."

"ME?!?!?!? A LEADER?!?!?!?! I ACCEPT!!!!" 

A few of the girls laughed and so did Lee Soo Man. 

"Jung Hae Ri," 

She stood up. "Annyeong. I'm Jung Hae Ri." 

She looks familiar. Oh I know now!!! She was a cameo with me for Dream High!!! 

"You are going to be Angels' lead rapper, sub-vocalist, and composer."

"Yes sir!!!!"

"Nam Hana,"

She raised her hand up. "I am right here!!" 

I know her too!!! She was a back-up dancer for TTS music video, Twinkle, and Eunhyuk-oppa and Donghae-oppa Japanese music video, Oppa Oppa. 

"You will be Angels' lead rapper, sub-vocalist, and lead vocalist." 

"Yay!!!!!"

"Kim Min Young,"

She jumped up from her chair and smiled. "My name is Kim Min Young~" 

She is so cute and her name is almost like mine!!!!

"And Park Kyung Mi,"

She stood up. "Hi!!!!! Park Kyung Mi here!!!!"

I know her!!!!!!! She is Leeteuk's younger sister!!!! I went to one of his party at his house before and I saw her. She so cute. 

"You will be Angels' triple threat and visual." 

"You won't be disappointed in me!!!!" 

He smiled at all of us. "Welcome to Angels. I hope you guys get along with each other really well. Too make that happen, tomorrow you guys will be moving into a bigger dorm in SM and you will all live together starting from tomorrow."

We smiled at each other. 

"Ok now. Go pack up your belongings to get ready for tomorrow."

We all stood up and started making our way out of his office. 

"Mimi. We still need to talk about yesterday."

"But-"

"No but. Now come and sit down." 

I sighed and hug my soon to be band members. I went to one of the chairs and sat down. Great. I love long lectures after something good in my life just happened. 


Author's Corner

Yay!!!!!!!

The first chappie is out~

Did you like it??? 

So I will be writing Angels' stories

and my co-author will be writing Devils' stories.

If you have any complaints, concerns, or ideas about your

character you know who to contact. 

Thank you you

for reading this far :D

Byeeeeeeeeee~