Welcome to your new house (Devil Version)

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

 

~Lucifer's P.O.V.~

This is a horrible place. I don't like this place. Why did I have to come? Then my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller id. 

"Hello?" 

I closed my other ear with my hands. "I can't hear you. Wait a moment." I started making my way out of the party. When I was outside, I said hi to that person. 

"Hello, it's Lee Soo Man." 

"Oh! Annyeong Soo Man ahjussi." 

"Can you come to SM?"

"Yes."

"Ok, see you there." Then he hanged up. 

I sighed. I went out of the neighborhood and called a taxi. I went in the taxi and waited till I got SM. When I got to SM, there was my soon to be band mates and a lady that I never meet before. 

YaNa went up to me and said, "That's our manager. Her name is Moon Haejung. She's twenty five years old and single." 

I looked at her. "How did you know that?"

She smiled. "She told us." 

I went over to the other girls and waved at them. 

Haejung unnie looked at me and smiled. "Ok, get in the van and we got to go."

We all got in the van and sat in silence. 

When the van stopped, we all got out and there was a huge house.

Haejung unnie smiled. "This will be your new house. Here are the keys," she tossed everyone a key. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She went back into the van and the van drove away. 

"This is a huge house." said Ash.

We all went in the house and started exploring it. We all called our rooms and went out to the living room. 

Li Huan looked amazed by the house. "I found a paper."

We all got around Li Huan to see the paper. 

Yeon-E took the paper and started reading it. 

Hello girls. It's Lee Soo Man here. Do you like the house? It took me a long time to find it! You guys will have a very busy schedule tomorrow. You guys will have a showcase but before the showcase you guys will go to a fitting room and then practice your songs on the stage and then the showcase starts. Have a good night sleep. 

Lee Soo Man 

YaNa gasped. "We have a show case tomorrow!? I can't wait! We practiced for the day since forever!" She started jumping around. 

Ash stood up. "I'm going to bed now." 

We all nodded and went to bed. 


Co-Author's Corner

Sorry for the short chapter.

I have only thirty minutes to do this before I have practice lessons.

Sigh....

I will have a better chapter then this!

I promise!!!

And do you like your manager???

She's ILoveRappers1104!!!

Well my time is up D:

bye!