Have fun

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

 

~Li Huan's P.O.V.~

Hmmm.... What should I do today? I went to my laptop and checked my Twitter account. I scanned through the tweets until I saw multiple tweets about one specific thing. A party. I looked at the tweets.

"At the party! Awesomest party in the history!"

"At Mimi's Super Party!!! Best party I ever went to!!!"

"Mimi's Super Party is SUPER!!!!"

"Party of the CENTURY!!!!"

Mimi's Super Party? I know her name from somewhere. I just can't remember it at the moment. I looked through more of the tweets to find out where it was and I started to get prepared for the party. I went to my closet and picked out a sliver dress that reaches my mid-thigh. I put on the dress and went to the mirror. "Not bad." I spun around to see the back view of it and it looks great on me! After checking myself out at the mirror, I left my dorm. I walked down the halls of SM and then someone called my name. I turned around. It was three of the girls that I was going to be debuting with. I think their names are YaNa, Minjung, and Jihyun. 

"Hi, Unnie~" said YaNa. 

I sighed. "What?" 

"Where are you going with that y outfit?" said Jihyun. 

"No where you know." 

"You're going to a party." said Minjung.

I looked at her. How the did she know? I smirked. "Yes. Yes I am. Now if you excuse me, I need to go now." I spun around and started making my way out of SM. When I got outside of SM, I started searching for my car. I sighed. Where did I park it again? 

"Need help Unnie?" 

I turned around to see who it was. It was that annoying brat. YaNa. 

"No. I don't need your damn help." 

She frowned. 

I rolled my eyes and started searching for my car. After a few minutes, I finally found my car. I opened the door and drove to the party of the "century". When I got to Mimi's house, it was packed! There was a line of cars parked along the road. I parked at the very end and started making my long walk up to the party. I couldn't walk at fast because of the heels I'm wearing. I started getting pissed at everything. Why the hell does my car have to be parked all the way down there??? Why is there so many damn people??? I kicked a beer can that was on the sidewalk. 

"That's not polite you know." 

I turned around. It was the damn brat again but this time she had Jihyun and Minjung. "Shut up." 

She smiled at me. 

I rolled my eyes. Then I looked at them. They were wearing dresses. YaNa was wearing a silver dress that was shorter than her mid thigh. Jihyun was wearing a black ruffled dress that looked good on her. Minjung was wearing a black and red dress with flower designs on it. I gave them a confused look. "Why the hell are you guys here?" 

"Language!" said YaNa. 

"We're going to Mimi's super party!!!" said Jihyun. 

"Did you follow me?" 

They gave me a blank expression. 

I rolled my eyes. "Since you guys are my soon to be band members... This is a one-time thing, arraso?" 

They smiled at me and nodded. 

I turned around and started walking away from them. 

They started following me. 

"So.... If I'm not mistaken, your name is YaNa, Minjung, and Jihyun. Right?" 

"Yes!!!" said YaNa.

"You can call me Lucifer," said Jihyun. 

"Call me Ash," said Minjung. 

"Ok then." We walked in silence when we reached Mimi's house. I rang the doorbell once. Twice. Three times. No one answered. 

"Did they answer yet?" 

I turned around to see who was speaking because that voice didn't belong to any of the three girls that was following me. It was my soon to be band leader, Jooeun. I looked at her. She was wearing a short violet dress that revealed her cleavage. Then I said no in a flat toned voice. 

Then she went up to the doorbell and started pressing it like crazy.

Then someone inside the house started yelling. "WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" 

Jooeun stopped pressing the doorbell. 

Then the door opened. 

I recognized the person from somewhere. It was T.O.P. from Big Bang. Then I saw Jooeun's face in shock. I wonder why. I decided not to worry about it. I smiled at T.O.P. and went into the house. There was a lot of people in here and the music was booming. Maybe this is a party of the century. I looked around the place. There was people dancing, making out, and hanging out with each other. I went to the dance floor and started dancing. There was a crowd of boys around me. I gave them a smirked and left the dance floor. They looked at me if I was crazy or something but I don't give a . Then I saw a bar. I smiled. Just what I needed for tonight. I went over there and ordered to drinks and drank it all in a minute. 

"You shouldn't drink that much at once or else you're going to get drunk." 

I looked at the girl who said that. "Who the hell do you think you are?" 

"Well I think I'm Mimi and who do you think you are?" 

I started laughing. This girl doesn't know who she's talking to. Wait. Did she say Mimi? I'm pretty positive she said Mimi. Just to make sure, I said the same thing again and her reply was the same. "Mimi? You're the one that created this party?" 

She smiled and nodded. "Yep! Do you like it so far?" 

I was about to answer her but she left. "What the hell?" I shrugged it off and went back into the party. I started dancing and there was a crowd around me. I rolled my eyes and went outside the house. I went outside and I saw Jooeun on the porch smoking. "Hi, Jooeun." 

She turned around. "Call me Yeon-E." 

"Ok. Do you have another cigarette?" 

She gave me a cigarette and passed me the lighter. 

"Thanks." I light up my cigarette and started smoking. "Why are you out here anyways?"

"I don't want to be in there right now."

"Oh." We smoked together in silence. 

Then Yeon-E broke it. "Want to go to a club or something?" 

"That'll be great." 

"Ok. I'll meet you at Club Awesome." (A/N: Hehehehe couldn't think of a club name)

"See ya." Then she left.

I put my cigarette in the ash tray and went to my car. How was this even a party of the century? It . I bet those were the people that never go invited to a party before. I bet she made this party because she felt sorry for them. I smirked. Who cares? 


 

Co-Author's Corner

Did you liked it??

Sorry it took me a long time to write it!!!

I was busy with my other apply fan fic and I totally forgot about this one.

It won't happen next time....

Maybe :}

If you have a complaint, suggestion, or anything else about the story, 

PM cathy1190 for Angels and me, Mimi55, for Devils.

If you do it to the wrong person we will ignore it. 

Sorry to be rude but we write for one specific group and 

we wouldn't know what the heck you're talking about if you wrote to the wrong person. 

Well gotta go!

Bye~