Meet Devils

Angels vs. Devils: SM New Girl Groups (Apply Closed!!!)

~Yeon-E P.O.V.~

I sighed. Why aren't there any clubs in the morning? Why does it have to be at night? Where should I go clubbing tonight? I sighed and shock my head. I should just go to a random one. Yeah. That'll do. I was walking down SM Entertainment's hallway and everyone was looking at. I rolled my eyes. Just because my dress is short doesn't mean you can all stare at me. Then I heard footsteps. They sound like someone was rushing or running. Then I saw a girl running towards me. She had on shorts, a shirt that said, "I love kpop" and Converse. She is still taller than me even though I am wearing high heels but you can't tell. I was so busy comparing her to me that I didn't even notice her running straight at me. I was about to move but she bumped into me. When she bumped into me, I took a step back. Phew. I didn't fall but for her.....

"Ouch!"

 She fell. Wow. I did not expected that to happen. Then I noticed that she was starring at me. I got mad and said, "Aren't you going to say sorry?" 

She looked up and smiled at me. 

I glared at her. 

"I'm so sorry!!!!" She held up her arm waiting for me to pick her up. 

I started laughing. This girl does not know who I am. She is probably new here. I would not help her. Why? I just got my nails done this morning. I don't want to break it for some girl that just bumped into me. I rolled my eyes and started walking away. I walked all the way to the end of the hallway and I turned around. "Next time. Watch where you're going." I didn't wait for her to reply so I walked off. Then my cellphone started vibrating. I rolled my eyes. It better not be that dude that I meet yesterday at the club. I took out my phone and it was from Lee Soo Man. I answered it. "What?"

"H- Hi. Umm...." He paused for a moment. "Can you come to my office at eight?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry that I went out yesterday even though you told me not to." 

"It's not about that."

I was getting tired of him talking to me. "What then?!?" I shot back at him.

"I... Uh... Just come..." 

I sighed and turn off the phone. Great now I have to be some where at 8. I sighed again. Now I can't go into any clubs tonight. I shook my head and started walking to my dorm and started exercising. An hour flew by and I was sweating. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I put on a skirt and a red shirt and left my dorm. When I got there, I saw four other girls with Lee Soo Man. I looked at him and he smiled at me and gestured to the last chair near his desk. I went to the chair and sat down and waited for what he was going to say. 

"Do you know why I called all of you here today?" 

"I really don't care so just say why we're here today." I said. 

He looked at me.

I smiled at him. 

"Well, since someone doesn't want to do the guessing game... We'll just continue on. I called you here today because you guys are going to be in my new girl group, Devils." 

Every girl in the room held the breath. 

I am going to be in Devils????? Devils is like the big news all over Korea right now!!!!! And I am in it!!!!! 

"Are you serious???" said the girl with blonde hair. 

He smiled and nodded. 

"Oh my god!!!! I am going to become famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said the girl with curly hair. 

Then everyone was quite for a few minutes.

Lee Soo Man broke the silence. "Kim Jooeun," 

I looked at him. 

"You will be Devils' leader, sub-rapper, and sub-dancer."

I can't believe that I'm the leader?!?!?!?! 

"Song Li Huan," 

"What?" 

"You will be Devils' main dancer, main vocalist, and main rapper." 

She gave him a measly smile and looked away. 

"Yoon Jihyun,"

She raised up her hand. 

"You will be Devils' main vocalist, composer, and visual."

"Y- Yes sir."

"Chae Minjung,"

She stood up and waved to everybody.

"You will be Devils' lead vocalist, lead dancer, and main dancer."

"Ok." 

"Huang YaNa,"

She jumped up from her chair and started shaking hands with everyone. When she got to me, I just looked at her and looked away. She just shrugged and went back to her seat. 

"You will be Devils' maknae, lead dancer, main rapper, and sub-vocalist." 

"YAY~" 

"Well now you know your band mates. I hope you guys get along with each other. Tomorrow you will be moving to your new dorm so pack up and get ready. And one week from now, you guys will be debuting," He smiled at all of us before he continued talking, "You guys can go now." 

We all stood up and left his office. 

When we got outside, one of the girls said, "Let's get to know each other better!!!" 

I think her name was Yan? Yanu? It was Ya something. I said, "No."

"Why not???" She started whining.

"Same with her," said Li something. 

"Cause I said so." I looked at her and smirked. "Well gotta go." I walked away from them and went out of SM. "Well now that that was over, let's go to a club." I got out my phone and looked through my contacts. "Hmmm..... Who should I go with?" I sighed. " that. I'll go by myself." I put out my arm and waited for a taxi. 


Co-Author's Corner

Heyyy guys~

First time doing this ^.^

Did you like it?

If I didn't make your character's personality right,

PM me and tell me what I did wrong.

Byeeee~