Support

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum everybody!

I am SOOOOO sorry for such a long wait =.= Aigoo... I'm horrible ;-;

But I had good reason! School. Yeah it's evil. Especially law. BUT! As of Thursday, I was done with it xD [Minus the exam which is in three days ;-;] But I'm not worried~

So! This weekend, especially today is all about updating my fanfics ^-^ I missed you guys♥ lol

So, I will be putting another chapter hopefully tomorrow ^^ And without further wait, here's the next chapter!♥

Enjoy~

 

Chapter 7: Support

Minho's P.O.V:

I sighed looking back down as Taemin stood there looking at me in shock. I wasn't surprised; it was probably a lot to take in. I stood up dusted myself off and ran my hand through my hair.

"Taemin-ah... Sorry, I shouldn't bother you with my problems." I put an arm around him as he looked up at me with innocent eyes.

"So... You like Minnie noona? All this time?"

I nodded looking back down at the floor; it felt weird confessing everything for the first time. But it felt like a relief at the same time.  "Shocked you, huh Taemin?" I looked up at him with a smile this time.

He smiled back, the smile that makes all the noonas fall in love with him. "Ye, but it’s great!"

It was my turn to look at him surprised now. “Huh?” I asked dumbly.

“It’s great! Hyung, how could you have just been… so inactive this whole time?! Someone could’ve stolen her away!”

Was this my maknae? “What do you mean Taemin? She doesn’t like me in that way.”

He pouted and began jumping up and down in… frustration? “No~” He started whining, but it was cute. “Hyung~ you have to make her fall in love with you…”

“You can’t make someone fall in love with another Taemin-ah.” I said with a small smile.

“Hyung! How can you be so calm?” He stopped jumping and crossed his arms in front of his chest trying to look intimidating, but it didn’t work when the person you were trying to intimidate was taller. I smirked and pushed down on his cheeks that were puffed up like a blowfish.

“I’m calm Taemin,” I said still smiling, “because I love her.”

He furrowed his eyebrows now looking at me confused. “Isn’t that why you should be fighting for her?”

I shook my head gently. “No, it means that I’ll let her be happy however she finds it. Even if that happiness isn’t with me, I’ll be ok if she’s happy.”

“Hyung…” Taemin said dropping his arms looking at me.

“What?” I asked cautiously.

“That was so… CORNY! What’s wrong with you! You’re going to fight for her Hyung! You deserve happiness too, don’t you?”

I shrugged not really knowing in all honesty.

He sighed dramatically and put his hands at his hips tapping his foot now. He was spending too much time with Key ‘umma.’

“The answer is ‘yes.’ Hyung, maybe you should talk to her.”

I shook my head and almost got whiplash from the speed that I did it at. “No, it’s fine really. I never had any intention about telling her about my feelings.”

“What? That’s not right though Hyung… What… what if she was in love with you, but you never acted like it and she wants you to show it or tell her first because she doesn’t want to ruin your friendship because you’re a guy and guys freak out when girls talk about feelings? Huh Hyung? What then?” He took a deep breath and released slowly as he waited for me to answer.

I looked at him seriously for a moment before bursting into laughter. “Hyung?” He asked confused. I continued laughing, my stomach was hurting now. “Hyung?” Taemin sounded a bit panicked which should’ve sobered me up but I continued laughing even harder sitting on the floor before I hurt myself. “Hyung, did love make you go insane? This is what happens! Oh no…” Taemin’s voice was getting a higher pitch now and I looked up at him with tears of laughter falling out of my eyes.

“Ah, ah, ah… Crap this hurts.” I sighed in an attempt to control myself and finally looked at Taemin with a clear head.

“Hyung… are you alright?” He asked lending me a hand to stand up. I took it gratefully and dusted myself off for the second time nodding as I did.

“It’s just a surprise to see you so determined.” I answered finally managing to get a hold of myself.

“But it’s true!” Taemin said, his voice getting high again. “You need to fight for noona.”

“Fight for her?” I repeated confused.

“Yes! Hyung, I’ll help you, come on… You can’t just let her slip away…” He frowned now looking down sadly at the floor.

I walked closer towards him and hugged him tightly trying to comfort him. Somehow this whole comforting thing got switched around. “Taemin-ah, why are you so determined?”

He looked up and pulled away looking at me with a small pout. “Because… Hyung you always put others first, I always see it. You never say what you want, and you’re always ok with it. It’s not right. Just this once Hyung, do something for yourself, not others.”

I looked at him thinking it through for a moment. I could for once fight for something. I’m always competitive when it comes to games or competitions and now someone I loved was on the line, and I wasn’t willing to fight? Did that mean I don’t love Min as much as I thought?  Or is it because I love her more than I thought? I looked down at Taemin who was looking at me with wondering eyes. Who knows what I looked like right now; maybe I didn’t want to know. Slowly, I nodded in agreement with Taemin.

He smiled brightly and began jumping up and down. “Really Hyung?? You mean it?”

I nodded smiling, not wanting to disturb his moment of happiness.

“Great! We’ll be team Min! And you know why it works? You’re Min; I’m Min and noona’s Min! This. Will. Be. Amazing!”

I laughed at his excitement and put an arm around his shoulder. “Relax, you’re going to scare people.”

He looked around, “There’s no one here though.”

“Exactly. Just proved my point, no one’s here because you scared them off.” He pouted and I messed up his hair smiling widely. “Come on; let’s go get some ice cream.”
______________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V:

I sat in the bedroom I shared with all the other members deep in thought. I frowned thinking about what Key had done. I knew he meant well, but it hadn’t seemed right to me. The door suddenly creaked slightly making me look up. Key’s head poked in slightly to look at me.

“Key? What are you doing?” I looked at him.

“Are you mad at me too?” He asked cautiously.

I shook my head gently and patted the space beside me. Slowly, he opened the door, came in coming to sit beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and held him gently. “Where’s Taemin?”

“Mm, he went after Minho-ah…” He looked up from his spot. “Jjong, was what I did wrong?” He asked looking at me innocently.

I slowly took in a big breath of air, letting it fill my lungs as I thought about the question. “Well, yes and no.”

“What?”

I smiled softly as he looked at me confused. “Kibummie, I know you meant well, really I do and that’s why it’s good. You care about her a lot and you thought this was a chance for her to find romance.” He nodded agreeing with my statement so I continued. “But she didn’t ask for you to interfere. Some things just happen naturally and you can’t try to control them. People can get hurt like this Key…” I his hair softly as I spoke placing a kiss on his forehead.

“I don’t think I was controlling them per se…” He mumbled.

“I don’t know Key, but maybe you should stop this. Someone’s already hurt now, I don’t want anyone else, especially Minnie getting hurt by this and I know you don’t either.” I carefully unlocked my arms from around him despite his small whine of complaint and stood up.

“Jjong? You’re going too?” He asked watching me as I straightened out my clothing.

I nodded, “Yes, but not for the reasons you’re thinking.” I bent down to place a kiss on his lips. “I’m not mad, I promise. But think about what I said ok? I just need to go do something, I’ll be back soon.”

He smiled gently caressing my face as I continued to bend down to his sitting level. “Ok, please be careful.”

“I always am, love you.” I placed a final kiss on his lips and walked out smiling as he said ‘I love you too’ back. I quickly made my way over to my destination, thinking about what I should say as I went.
______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V:

 I opened the door carefully, wondering if Ki Kwang oppa had come back for some reason. My stomach did flips when I imagined it, but I couldn’t tell if they were good or bad. Fortunately, I didn’t have to figure it out since it was Jonghyun oppa standing at the door.

“Oppa?” I asked surprised.

“Hey you.” He smiled brightly. “Can I come in?” He asked.

“Of course,” I stood aside letting him come in. He hugged me before letting go and we both walked into the living room together. “Did something happen?” I asked as we both sat down.

He shook his head, “Not at all. Wait, well maybe.”

I looked at him confused and stood up. “Well, that clearly explained everything.” I smiled and walked to the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink?” I called from my spot in front of the fridge.

“Anio, I’m fine.” He called back.

I grabbed 2 bottles of water just in case and went back to sit beside him. “So, really something seems to be wrong.” I said handing him a bottle.

“Maybe, I’m not too sure. That’s why I came to see you.” He said taking the bottle from me.

“Me? What do I have to do with anything?” I asked confused.

“Something seemed to wrong.” He casually took a sip from his bottle as he watched me.

I swallowed and smiled. “What do you mean?”

“Your heart was beating a thousand beats a second for one, and well, you just seem… off.” I stared at him for a moment unsure if I should tell him what happened.

“Oppa…”  

“You can talk to me Minnie, really. It’s just, I heard some things and I’m worried about you.” He leaned over and patted my hand assuredly.

“Things?” I repeated confused.

He nodded, “If you need someone to talk to… I’ll be there.”

I looked down and nodded slowly. He was always a good oppa to me, more sensitive than all the others I noticed at times. “Oppa… What can I do?” I asked looking back up at him.

“About what?”

“Ki Kwang Oppa confessed to me… A little before you came…”

“… Do you like him back?” He asked after a moment’s hesitation.

“That’s the thing, I’m not sure… I think I might though…” I bit my lip looking up at him. “I don’t want to say anything and not be sure of my feelings though… That would be wrong right? I could hurt him…”

He nodded, “Yes that would be the wrong way of going about it… Well, he’s not rushing you, is he?”

I shook my head, “No, he just said to talk to him whenever I was ready… And basically that we’re still the same until I’m ready to act on anything…”

“That’s good of him… Then, I don’t think you should worry.” He said smiling gently.

“How can I not? His feelings are on the line…” I bit my lip thinking about what could happen if he was hurt.

“Ki Kwang’s a good guy, he wouldn’t be mad or anything if you were to say you don’t feel the same. He would be hurt yes, but he can heal. Don’t worry about his feelings, because right now, it’s your feelings that aren’t clear. You can’t do anything if you’re not sure of yourself. Take time and figure out your feelings, ok?” He came to sit next to me and hugged me tightly.

I smiled softly and hugged him back. “Thank you oppa.”

“Anytime Minnie.”

I pulled back with a small smile on my face. “What if I was in love with you oppa?”

He looked at me shocked and then slowly smiled. “Ahh, sorry but I’m taken. Besides as pretty as I think you are-”

“I’m not your type?” I said smirking,

He grinned, “Not at all.”

I pretended to think for a moment. “I guess I can live with that.”

“Good, because Key would kill you.”
______________________________________________________________________

Soo! Min's got three teams trying to win her affections...

Kinda huh?

lol I wouldn't like that =,= What about you guys? :P

And... Just for fun. who do you think she'll end up liking?? ^-^

Let me know in the comments~ I love reading them so much ^-^♥

Until my next rant [Hopefully tomorrow],

Bye-yeum!~♥