The Set-Up

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum you guys!~

I'm sorry for taking long...

Honestly, school was being a pain in my... behind. :)

But I finally got some time to relax and concentrate on important things...

Kekeke, just kidding! School IS important... but... So is Beast!<3

Soo... Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy! <3

~A MONTH SINCE THE MUSIC CORE RECORDING~

 

Your P.O.V:

I lied down on the floor of the training room as I struggled to catch my breath. I pulled my phone from my pocket and glanced at the time. I’d been practicing my dancing for a good five hours. I took a long chug from my water and went back to lying down on the floor. My stomach growled and I put a hand on it to make it stop.

“Shhh… You’re ruining the silence.” I said to it as I closed my eyes.

I heard a chuckle from behind me. “Looks like someone needs some food.” I felt a big shadow come and block the light of the training room from my face. I looked to see Minho oppa with a container of food in his hands.

“Food!” I said getting up from my spot on the floor.

“Yes food, you piggy.” He said messing up my hair.

“Hya, don’t I look bad enough already? You got to mess up my hair on top of it?” I said sticking out my tongue at him. I honestly didn’t care how I look, but I had to be at least a little conscious of how I looked.

“Don’t worry, you look lovely.” He said with a smirk. He opened the container revealing beef kimbap and rice.

“Ah~ I was so hungry!” I said taking one of the pairs of chopsticks he offered. “Thank you~” I said in English as I put one in my mouth.

He laughed and nodded putting one in his mouth as well. We talked for a good while just enjoying ourselves. We were still talking and eating when Kibum oppa and Jonghyun oppa came in and took a seat beside us. 

"Hey you guys seem to be having fun." Jonghyun oppa said smiling as he took the piece of kimbap I was holding with my chopsticks and popped it in his mouth.

"Hya, don't take her food!" Kibum oppa said smacking his arm playfully.

"She doesn't mind, right Minnie?" Jonghyun said smiling at me.

"Nah, but you're going to owe me lunch." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Ye of course, anything for my Minnie.” He said smiling brightly at me.

“I feel so special.” I said laughing.

“You are special to all of us,” Kibum oppa said leaning on Jonghyun oppa as he spoke.

I blushed and looked down. “Oppa… You guys take such good care of me. Thank you, really.” I said smiling at all three of them.

“Hya, if you’re really thankful to us, you can promise us something then.” Kibum oppa said with a smirk. Jonghyun oppa nodded as well smirking as well.

I glanced at Minho oppa who was looking at them curiously as well. “I feel like I’m walking into a trap…” I said slowly still watching them with the smirks on their faces.

“Minnie, I’m hurt. Don’t you trust us?” Jonghyun oppa said feigning a hurt face.

I sighed internally; he could get anything with that face. “Ye, I do but-”

“Ah, so you’ll listen to our request right?” Kibum oppa said interrupting me.

I rolled my eyes. “Ok, yes I will… What do you have planned?” I said still suspicious of them. I heard Minho oppa chuckle from beside me.

“Well… You must promise that you will only marry a guy we approve of!” He said smiling proudly.

“Huh? Oppa! I’m only 19! You’re already thinking of marrying me off? I haven’t even debuted yet…” I said feeling my face turn red.

Jonghyun oppa laughed and patted my head gently. “Kibummie gets too ahead of himself… But it’s unavoidable…” He said smiling.

“You guys, really… You’re going to freak her out…” Minho oppa said from beside me.

I nodded and shoved a kimbap into my mouth.

“Here you guys are!” I turned towards the door to see who had come in.

“We’ve been looking for you, you know… You said you were going to meet us at the entrance Hyung…” I looked and saw Yo Seob oppa and Dong Woon oppa coming towards us with smiles on their faces. “Hey Min Youngie!” Yo Seobie oppa said running over to me.

“Hi oppas!” I said swallowing the remaining food in my mouth and getting up to hug both of them.

Seobie oppa got to me first gripping in a tight hug before letting me go. “Have you been training well Min?” He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

I nodded, “Ye oppa, Sonsaeng-nim said that I’m improving a lot.” I said proud of myself.

He nodded, “good! We’d better see you debut!” He said messing up my hair.

I laughed and nodded going over to Woonie oppa who had a rejected look on his face. “Oppa~ did you think I forgot to say hi to you?” I said poking his nose.

He smiled and shook his head pulling me in for a quick hug. “You could never forget me, I already know.” He said winking as he let me go.

“Of course not oppa,” I said sitting down beside Minho oppa who greeted them.

Seobie oppa sat next to me already conversing with Jjong oppa and Kibummie oppa and Dong Woon had gone over to sit beside Kibummie oppa.

As we were talking, Minho oppa sat beside me quietly, sometimes smiling at a joke or making a small comment on something that someone said. I looked at him; it was somewhat typical of Minho oppa not to speak much, but it seemed like he wasn’t himself today.

While the others were busy with an argument about who knows what, I nudged him gently to get his attention.

“Minho-ah… Are you ok?” I asked as he turned to look at me.

“Ye, of course I am. Why do you ask?”

“You seem… down I guess?” I said touching his arm.

He looked down at his arm and looked up at me. “Anio, I’m just fine.”  He patted my head and smiled gently to reassure me.

“Hya! What are you two doing?” I heard Kibum oppa ask.

I turned and smiled him. “Just talking since you seem to be having fun without us.”

“What? Anio, not without you! Jjong go take her out with Minho-ah.” He said pushing Jonghyun oppa slightly.

“Huh? Why?” he said looking at oppa confused.

“Are you questioning me?? Just goo~” Kibum oppa said pushing oppa again.

“Aish! Araso, let’s go you two before Kibummie threatens me.” Oppa got up and stuck out a hand for me to take as Minho-ah got up too. I waved at the others as we walked out the door.

Jonghyun oppa put am arm around my shoulder and smiled down at me. “What do you feel like doing Minnie?”

“Mm… I’m hungry!” I said smiling and then turned to look at Minho oppa. “You’re hungry too, aren’t you?” I said poking him.

He simply nodded and kept looking ahead.

“Ok~ let’s go!” Jonghyun oppa said in English as we walked out the front doors.
______________________________________________________________________

 Kibum’s P.O.V:

“So what did you guys have in mind?” I said looking at Dong Woon curiously.

“It’s not my idea, ask his.” He said pointing to Yo Seob Hyung.

“Hya, you were involved liar… Neh Kibum, you know how Ki Kwang and Youngie talk a lot and nothing’s happened yet?” He said leaning in closer to form a more secure circle with me and Dong Woon.

“Ye… What’s that got to do with us though? I mean I support it but… I don’t get it.” I said looking between both of them.

“We think it’s time we got more… involved.” Yo Seob Hyung said smirking.

“You mean actively get the two innocently clueless people together?” I said feeling the smile grow on my face.

“Mhmm, you’re in right?” Dong Woon asked with a smile.

I laughed and nodded. “Of course!”

“Yes! We’re going to create Ki Young now!” Dong Woon said smiling.

“Ki Young?” Yo Seob Hyung asked looking as him weirdly along with me.

“Yeah… Ki Kwang and Min Young… It’s… It’s like a pairing…” He replied.

We both looked at each other and rolled our eyes getting up and leaving him on the floor confused.

“Hya! Hyung, Kibum! Don’t leave me here… Hya!” He said following behind us as we made a plan for the couple.
______________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this wasn't up to standards...

But... Slowly, the story shall emerge!

So keep on supporting guys!

Thanks for everyone who has already suscribed and commented!

I'll do my best to better keep up withthis story from now on :)

So for now, please motivate me and comment and suscribe!

Thank you!~

So anyways, Until my next rant...

Bye-yeum!~<3