The Trap

I Like You Best

Hi-yeum guys!~

I'm so sorry I took long =3=

Kinda got all wrapped up in finishing my JongKey story, but it's just got one more chapter to go :O

So sad T^T

Anyways, here's the next chapter ^-^ 

Enjoy!~♥

 

Chapter 5: The Trap

Your P.O.V:

"Oppa, where are we going?"?

"To have fun, no questions Minnie."

I sighed as Kibum Oppa pulled me along by the hand towards their dorm.

"So why are we here? And isn't it too early to be going out?" As if on cue, I yawned loudly and tried to cover it up with my free hand.

"Ah I need to do something quickly. You can take a nap in my bed if you want." He turned back and smiled at me as we reached the door.

"Ah, thank you." I smiled at him feeling bad for being grumpy earlier.

We walked in and he pushed me towards the bedroom.

"W-wait oppa, aren't the others in there?" I tried my best to stop him from pushing me any further but failed.

"Aish! Stop worrying, everyone had schedules. Relax... And go sleep!" He gave me one final push into the bedroom and shut the door behind me.

"Oppa! Why are you doing this? Hya!" I tried opening the door and realized it was locked. "Seriously?? Oppa! This isn't funny!"

"It's not supposed to be! I need to finish planning, so just sleep!" I heard Kibum oppa call back from the other side of the door.

"But does it have to be locked?" I called back.

I got no answer for a few seconds and then heard a 'yep!' before his footsteps began to walk away until I could no longer hear them.

"Ugh! This is not fun..." I pouted to myself and then glanced towards the beds. I was tired...

I shrugged and went to lie down in Oppa's bed, not like I have anything better to do. I got comfortable and closed my eyes falling asleep.
______________________________________________________________________

Kibum's P.O.V:

I smiled as I peeked in the door and saw Min sleeping. Now, I can plan everything. I shut the door again and pulled out my phone going through my phonebook. I found the number I was looking for and pressed call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Dong Woon answered cheerfully.

"It's Key!"

"Ah! Hyung, it's Key!" Dong Woon called away from the phone.

"Shh! Do you want Ki Kwang to hear you?" I heard Yo Seob Hyung whisper loudly.

"He won't... So did you get Minnie to come?" Dong Woon asked me.

"Ye, no problem at all. What about Ki Kwang Hyung?"

"Ahh... We're working on it still... He's being difficult..."

"Really? I would've thought he'd be the easiest..." I said more to myself than anything.

"He said he wanted to go work out... What a babo..." Yo Seob Hyung at this point had taken the phone from Dong Woon and took over the talking.

"But he has to come~" I bit my lip nervously as I stared at the bedroom door.

"Don't worry, we'll get him to come. Make sure you're there at 12:00 ok?"

"Ye~ see you soon then!" I hung up and leaned back against the couch. Hopefully this would all go well...
______________________________________________________________________

Yo Seob's P.O.V:

I hung up with Kibum and passed the phone back to Dong Woon.

"Hyung? What are you going to do? What did Key say?"

"We need to convince that babo before he ruins all our planning."

"How?”

"You'll see." I walked toward the living room where Ki Kwang was lifting weights and watching something on his laptop.

"Kwangie~" I called out.

He looked up at me surprised and smiled. "Ye?~"

"Go out with me!"

He started laughing, "I love you but not in that way Seobie."

I smiled trying to hold back my frustration.

"Hya... You promised we could go hang out and we still haven't~" I pouted and sat beside him.

"But..." He glanced down at his phone and picked it up to check his messages but there were none. He frowned and I smiled as I realized why he was hesitating.

"No calls from Min Young?" I asked smiling.

He put his phone away and chuckled nervously. "What? I wasn't waiting for any calls from her..." He looked away and pouted looking all pitiful.

"Good! Then you can come with me!"

"Huh? I never said yes!" He continued protesting as I pushed him into the room to get ready.

"Too bad! You're going! Wear this!" I threw a good pair of dark jeans and a casual shirt at his face.

"Why? These are good clothes; it's just us hanging out isn't it?" He looked at them hesitantly and looked at me confused.

"So just because it's me you don't think you have to look good??" I crossed my arms and pouted at him.

He dropped the clothes and covered up his chest even though he was wearing a wife-beater.

"Yo Seob... Is this seriously a date?!" He looked at me shocked.

I frowned and punched him in the arm. "Stop it! I said it wasn't! Just put that on and hurry up!"

I walked towards the door when I felt satisfied that he was willing to get ready. I stopped before walking out and turned back. "You owe me ice cream when we get there!" I shut the door and smiled as I walked up to Dong Woon.

"Make sure to leave about 10 minutes after us and wait for my call when you get there."

"Ye Hyung! Do you think this will work though?"

"Between you, me and Key... Of course it will!" I smiled and walked away to get everything else ready.
______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V:

"You never told me we were going to Lotte World oppa!" I looked around at all our surroundings fascinated. "I've never been here before!"

"Ye, I know. Let's go on some rides ok?" He glanced at his watch and looked around.

"Oppa, were you waiting for someone?" I asked looking around too.

"Ani! I was just making sure no one recognized me." He smiled and pulled me along towards the first ride we saw.
______________________________________________________________________

Ki Kwang's P.O.V:

"How come you wanted to come here Seobie?"

"We haven't been to Lotte World in so long; it's been a while since we've been given a break."

I nodded agreeing and looked around with a smile. "You don't think we'll be recognized, do you?"

He shook his head. "Anio, we did a good job disguising ourselves."

"Ok, so which ride do you wanna go on first?" I started feeling excited now that we were here. I should bring Minnie here soon... I smiled as I thought about it.

Yo Seob checked his phone and texted someone before looking back at me.

"How about we go buy that ice cream you owe me first?"

"Sure," I smiled and we headed towards the food court.

He sat down at a table looking around and smiled up at me.

"I want vanilla flavor, I'll wait for you here."

I looked at him suspiciously. "Why don't you just come with me?"

"Because, I'm saving us a seat. We might not find one later." He said looking around.

I looked at the slowly filling food court and sighed defeated.

"Araso, wait here, I'll be back." I walked away and waited in line patiently.

I ordered and started walking back with the two cups of ice cream towards the spot where I left Seobie waiting, but he wasn't there.

I looked around confused thinking I got the wrong spot but turned back sure that this is where I had left him. I placed the ice cream down and pulled out my cell phone to call him.

He answered on the first ring.

"Ki Kwang! Where are you?"

"What? I should be asking you that!"

"I'm at that store with all the hats and stuff, come here! Hurry!" He hung up without another word.

I sighed as I put my phone away and grabbed the two cups and headed towards the store.
______________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V:

"That was so much fun!" I smiled as I linked arms with oppa and headed towards a store.

"Ye~ You're so innocent Minnie!"

I laughed and nudged him playfully before releasing his arm and trying on a headband that had white tiger ears.

"Cute!" Kibum oppa came and quickly pulled out his phone to snap a picture.

"Anio! Come take the picture with me!" I grabbed a matching set of tiger ears, these ones orange and placed them over his hoodie.

"Ok!" He came and stood beside me and snapped the picture. "Minnie, I'm going to buy us some ice cream. Stay here ok?" He took off the ears and put them away before patting my head.

"You don't want me to come?" I asked confused.

"Anio, you're having fun. What flavor?"

"Umm... Vanilla please!" I smiled and bowed. "Thank you oppa!"

"Of course, I'll be back soon." He waved and walked out of the store.

I continued going around the store, playing with the different things.

20 minutes later, I frowned and poked my head outside the store. Oppa hadn't come back yet. I could see the ice cream store from here and the line was only three people and none of them were him.

I pulled out my phone, dialed his number and waited. It rang twice and then the automated message saying the phone was off played.

"What the hell?" I asked out loud.

I walked out of the store and bumped into someone accidently.

"I'm sorry!" I bowed quickly and looked up. The person was holding two ice creams that thankfully hadn't fallen.

"Minnie??" The person asked excited. I looked at him for a while; there was something familiar about him but I couldn't place it. He pouted and tried again. "It's me Min!"

My eyes widened in surprise. "Ki Kwang oppa?"
______________________________________________________________________

Kekeke~

Kibum and Yo Seobie are so sneaky xD

Poor Dong Woon's just getting dragged around now :\ LOL

He'll get a bigger part soon ^-^

Hopefully you guys enjoyed xD

Comment, suscribe, let me know you like it :)

And until my next rant,

Bye-yeum!~<3