Team 89-ers'

I Like You Best

I am SO SORRY!! Iknow, I took a long- break from this fanfic... and I feel so guilty Dx 

Honestly, I had NO IDEAS and I mean NONE for this story. But Iput some effort and finally planned out this story, so I shall be updating more frequently now :)

So, without further ado, I know I;ve kept you waiting long enough, I give you... the next chapter! xD♥

 

Chapter 4: Team 89-ers’

Jinki’s P.O.V:

I sat on the couch watching TV while Minnie was in the room getting ready. I sighed as I leaned my head back. Why does it take girls so long?

“Hya Minnie, they’re going to be at my dorm soon and we’re not going to be there to open the door.”

“I’m going, why are you rushing me?” She called out from the room.

“Because I’ve been waiting for 20 minutes and when I called you to say I was coming to pick you up you said you were already ready! How are you ready?” I called back rolling my eyes.

“Hya, you really sound like an appa now~” She came out of the room fully dressed and I stood up.

“Good, I’m Jinki appa for a reason.” I smiled and motioned for her to go first. We walked out of the building and into the fresh air with her twirling around enjoying the breeze.

“Ahh~ It’s so nice! Jinki appa, how much time do we have?” She stopped her twirling and turned back to look at me.

“Mm; ten minutes?” I said glancing at my watch.

She gasped and her eyes widened. “Appa! You’re going to make us late! Let’s go!” She grabbed my hand and started jogging down the street.

“Me? But you- aish!” I sighed and allowed her to drag me along.

SHINee’s dorm was about a five minute walk from her dorm but we made it in two minutes jogging. We ran up the stairs despite my insisting on taking the elevator. When we made it to my door I leaned against the wall and tried to remember how to breathe.

“Appa, you need to work out more…” She patted my back as she looked at me smiling.

I heard a chuckle coming closer to us. “Hya Jinki, you look like you’re dying.”

I turned my head and smiled at Doo Joon. “Apparently I need to work out more.” I stood up and went to open the door as Min Young greeted Doo Joon.

“Aigoo! I haven’t seen you in so long! Have you been training hard?” He asked her as he gave her a hug.

“Ye, I have. My dancing’s getting a lot better now.” She replied smiling.

We all walked into the dorm and took off our shoes as we went in.

“Where are the others?” I asked turning back to Doo Joon.

“Ah, they insisted on going to go buy some snacks for this one.” He messed up Min’s hair affectionately as she smiled up at him.

“Who’s they? I thought it was only Doo Joon oppa that was coming.” She asked confused.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you?” I asked her. She shook her head no. I opened my mouth as the doorbell rang. “You’ll find out now then.” I said as I walked to the door to open it.

“We’re here!~” Hyun Seung smiled as he waved.

“That didn’t take long.” Doo Joon said coming to the door.

“It was a rush mission, they were a group of school girls who were suspicious of us so we kind of ran out.” He came in and removed his shoes.

“Hyun Seung oppa!” Min Young finally came and saw who it was and rushed over.

“Hey you~” He gave her a hug once he entered.

“No ‘hi’ for me? Aish, so unloved…” She turned and saw Jun Hyung standing in the doorway removing his shoes while holding a few small bags.

“Oppa!” She released Hyun Seung quickly as I saw him roll his eyes playfully.

She ran over to Jun Hyung almost tackling him as she hugged him. “Oppa, I haven’t seen you in the longest time…”

“I’m sorry… It’s been busy…” He said smiling.

She nodded and then quickly smacked him on the chest and ran away.

“Hya! What was that for?” He asked rubbing his sore chest. Minnie could hit hard, I knew that from experience.

She stuck out her tongue and came to hide behind me. “Ki Kwang oppa and the others always at least text me… Aish, so unloved…” She said copying his words from earlier.

He seemed to blush and shook his head. “Ah, it’s not that… I- Mm…Sorry…” He mumbled as he looked around awkwardly.

Min suddenly came out from behind me and gave him a quick hug. “Oppa, I was kidding, don’t be sorry. I understand.” She smiled at him.

He smiled back with the blush still noticeable on his face.

I looked at him confused; he doesn’t usually act that way. Huh, I wonder… I ignored my thoughts for now and walked up to him.

“Hya, don’t just stand in the doorway, come in.” I patted his back and led him in along with Min Young who ran ahead into the kitchen.

Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, and I all went into the living room while Jun Hyung followed Min Young into the kitchen.

“So which movie did you get?” I asked turning to Doo Joon.

“Ahh, I really don’t know. Some action movie that looked cool.” He said pulling the DVD out of his bag.

He came to stand beside me and put the DVD in while I went to go sit on the couch with Hyun Seung. I was talking with him as my attention turned to the two in the kitchen. Min was still there with Jun Hyung taking the snacks and putting them into bowls for all of us, while Jun Hyung watched her with a small smile on his face. Min still continued to serve the snacks without noticing anything. I looked at them and a small smile grew on my face as I saw the look in Jun Hyung’s eye.

“Hya, what are you looking at?”

I turned to look at Hyun Seung and Doo Joon who were both looking at me curiously.

“What’s up with Jun Hyung?” I asked in a low voice as I continued watching the two in the kitchen.

“Jun Hyung? Ah, you noticed too then?”

I looked at Doo Joon and shrugged. “Not sure what I’m noticing. He’s acting different though, isn’t he?”

He nodded and came to sit across from me and Hyun Seung.

“He’s been acting like this around Min Young for a while now. Pretty sure he likes her.” Hyun Seung said with a smile.    

 “Remember what he did yesterday?” Doo Joon addressed Hyun Seung with a smile.

“You mean the interrogation?” He asked smiling back.

“What happened?” I looked at both of them wishing I could get some answers.

Doo Joon glanced back towards the kitchen. I glanced as well and saw Minnie laughing with Jun Hyung about something. After ensuring that they were still there, he turned back and smiled at me.

“I’ll explain then.”
______________________________________________________________________

Flashback—At B2ST’s Dorm

Doo Joon’s P.O.V:

“Ye, we’ll see you tomorrow then.” I hung up with Onew as I walked into the room I shared with everyone else.

“Who’s we?” Jun Hyung asked from his bed. He, Hyun Seung, Dong Woon, and I were the only ones in the room. Ki Kwang and Yo Seob had gone out earlier to watch a movie.

“We is you, me and Hyun Seung.” I answered climbing into Ki Kwang’s bunk to sit next to Jun Hyung who was still lying down in his bed.

“What about me?” Hyun Seung looked up from his book taking an earphone out from one ear to hear us.

“We’re all invited to go hang out at SHINee’s dorm for the day.” I replied stretching my arms.

“Me too Hyung?” Dong Woon peered down from his bunk to look at me excited.

“No, you got a schedule Woonie. We’re only going because Onew had the day off and invited us. Plus, only us three have no schedule tomorrow.”

“Man, why do I miss out on everything?” He said pouting.

“Because you’re the maknae.” Jun Hyung smirked as he glanced over at Dong Woon.

“So? Doesn’t mean I don’t want to have fun…” He continued pouting and disappeared back into his bunk away from our view.

“Is all of SHINee going to be there?” Hyun Seung asked looking at me again.

I shook my head. “No, just Onew, he’s the only one without a schedule tomorrow. Oh, and he said Min Young would be there too.” I smiled.

I heard a bang and jumped looking at Jun Hyung who was rubbing his now sore head. “Min will be there?” He asked looking at me with shining eyes.

I felt a smirk grow on my face as I leaned in closer. “Why so excited Junnie?”

He averted his eyes from me as he lied back down still gingerly rubbing his head. “Who said I’m excited? I was just asking…”

“Right. So why the sudden jump, hmmm?” I got closer to him as I began to poke him.

He shoved my arm away and turned over to face Hyun Seung who was already a few inches away from his face with the same I had on my face making him jump back slightly.

“Do you like Min Youngie Jun?” Hyun Seung asked smiling.

“What?!” He jumped up again and smacked his head again. “God dammit! Damn bunk beds… Whose idea was it to have these??”

I laughed along with Hyun Seung as he rubbed his head still swearing under his breath.

“Hya, don’t be shy Jun… You can tell us. Minnie’s pretty, I wouldn’t blame you at all.”I said poking him again.

“Hya! It’s not just that she’s pretty, there’s more to her you know.” He snapped at me making me back up. Joker’s intimidating.

I put my hands up in surrender. “Hya, I realize that. I didn’t think you were so serious though…” My smile grew again as I tackled him. “Jun’s got a crush!”

“What?!” Dong Woon peered back down again. “Who do you like Hyung?! Do I know her?” He started climbing down to find out as Jun Hyung and I wrestled on the bed.

“No one! Why are you listening to him?! Doo Joon you’re such a pain! Get the hell off me!” We wrestled with each other, our power being equal for the moment.

Dong Woon quickly climbed into Hyun Seung’s bed as both of them watched with amused eyes.

“Hya! Hyun Seung! Why are you just sitting there??” Jun Hyung called glaring at Hyun Seung this time.

“Because I want to know if it’s true.” He said smiling innocently.

“Aish!” He managed to throw me and quickly crawled out of the bed and out of the room in a flash leaving me there on the bed exhausted. “You guys are s!” He called as he ran out of the room.

I started laughing and so did Hyun Seung as Dong Woon stared at us confused.

“So… Who does he like?” Dong Woon asked so innocently.

We both stared at him seriously for a moment before bursting in laughter again.

“Aish… You’re no help…” Dong Woon left the room pouting as me and Hyun Seung continued laughing together.

~End of Flashback~
______________________________________________________________________

~Back to the present, SHINee’s Dorm with Hyun Seung, Doo Joon and Onew~

3rd Person’s P.O.V:

The three of them sat at the couches with smirks on their faces as the story ended.

“So, he likes her then?” Jinki asked glancing back at the kitchen where the two seemed to be taking impossibly long just to get some snacks.

Doo Joon nodded smirking. “It was really obvious. I never thought that Jun Hyung would be one to get so defensive about liking a girl.”

“Yeah, we were joking around yesterday, but it really seems serious.” Hyun Seung joined in looking at the two in the kitchen laughing together.

“Huh, you know Min Young talks about him a lot too… Do you think-” Jinki asked cutting off his sentence as Min Young and Jun Hyung walked into the living room.

“Why so quiet all of a sudden appa?” Min Young asked taking a seat beside Doo Joon as Jinki bit his lip.

“Hya, were you guys saying stupid things again?” Jun Hyung asked turning to his two members as he sat down beside Min Young.

“What stupid things would you be referring to?” Doo Joon asked innocently looking at Jun Hyung with a raised eyebrow.

“That I-” He got quiet as he glanced at Min Young who was looking at him waiting for him to continue with a curious look on her face. “Mm, nothing.” he said looking away from her and towards the screen.

Min Young looked at him curiously for a second and then slowly turned her attention to the screen. The movie started to play as everyone relaxed and ate their snacks in peace watching the immediate action that was occurring in the beginning of the movie.

After a while, Doo Joon quietly pulled out his phone and began texting.

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • Hya Dubu, so do you think Min Young likes him too?”

To: Doo Joon, Hyun Seung
From: Jinki

  • I have no idea… Seems that way though. 100% sure he likes her and it’s not a misunderstanding?

To: Doo Joon, Jinki
From: Hyun Seung

  • Definitely. Do you see the way he acts with her? But what does this have to do with us?

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • It has everything to do with us! The 89ers’ got to stick together!

To: Doo Joon, Hyun Seung
From: Jinki

  • Meaning what?

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • Our fellow 89er is in love~♥ which means it’s our job to help him, as friends. Besides, it seems fun. :)

To: Doo Joon, Jinki
From: Hyun Seung

  • Hya, it’s not about doing something for the fun of it, it’s for THEM. Doo Joon, you’re so bad sometimes…

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • Hya, not my fault that it’s a good deed AND fun.

 

“What are you three doing? That clicking is driving me insane.” All three looked up from their phones to look at Jun Hyung who was glaring at them with suspicion in his eyes.

“Why are you so suspicious Junnie? Relax and watch the movie~” Doo Joon smiled innocently at him.

“Ye, oppa’s right. Enjoy the movie, no snapping at people Joker~” Min Young poked Jun Hyung while smiling at him.

“See? Minnie understands.” Doo Joon put an arm around her and quickly took it away as he noticed the death glare from Jun Hyung.

“Fine…” Jun Hyung turned away from them and turned his attention back to the movie.

Doo Joon quickly typed out another message.

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • Last message: Everyone in on helping batman’s enemy get his love? :)

To: Doo Joon, Hyun Seung
From: Jinki

  • Aish… Must you put it that way? Batman's enemy... Sounds wrong. But if it’ll make Minnie happy, I’m in.

To: Doo Joon, Jinki
From: Hyun Seung

  • Ye, I’m in too. They look freaking adorable. Gotta help the man out though; he’s a chicken when it comes to her. Kekeke~

To: Jinki, Hyun Seung
From: Doo Joon

  • Yes! Then the 89ers’ have officially united! We shall conquer. Bwahaha! :)

To: Doo Joon

From: Hyun Seung, Jinki

  • Dork. =P
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Ah.. kekeke gotta love Doo Doo right?~ xD

So we have another team now it seems huh? ;)

getting interesting? Hope so. LOL

Comment, suscribe and remember, a comment & suscribe means I will update THAT much sooner :)

Anyways, won't bore you:P I have another fanfic to suscribe =.= I'm so behind! T^T

So until my next rant....

Bye-yeum!~<3