Lost and Found *Part 2* (Jonghyun TwoShot)

My Friends and Their Oneshots

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

When she got back to her room, much to her dismay, her friends started annoying her. They were asking of how she was not late and how she didn’t get lost. She told them she had a map and so they stopped annoying her for a reason, even though she lied to them. They wouldn’t even believe the fact that THE Kim Jonghyun brought her back here. She sighed as she opened her Apple Computer. She went on Facebook and to update her status.

Just got back from a gruesome shopping list. >.< How frustrating! I WILL win scissors-paper-rock next time. Better watch out!

Pamela clicked on the post button and decided to play ‘Restaurant City.’ While she was re-decorating her Restaurant, she suddenly remembered the wallet, everything that happened today and HIM. She sighed as she took the wallet from her bed. She took the Driver’s Licence and looked at the address. Much to her annoyance, she noticed that there was no phone number she could call.  Jonghyun was lucky she had found it because of she didn’t, some crazy fan girl would stalk them for life.  She giggled at the thought and imagined some random fan girl annoying SHINee. She sighed as she laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. She thought about whether or not she would give it back. She knew she would have to think of a good reason to leave the house tomorrow night. It didn’t matter; she just had to give it back to him. She sighed as she realized that her computer was still on. She got up and checked the time. 9:30pm. she knew she had to sleep to wake up early for school. Closing her computer, she went to her bed and closed her eyes, awaiting the catastrophe that would happen the next day.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

The school day went by as a blur for Pamela as she thought of Jonghyun. She thought about the fact that she needed to return his wallet and make up a good excuse... but what? She would probably need to make an excuse for the whole night. Knowing her, she might get into some annoying trouble.

“Pamela, let’s go!” A voice yelled at Pamela’s ear, causing her to gasp in surprise. She looked at the source of the voice and saw it was Mary. Pamela had a feeling it was Mary, considering the fact she was loud and bubbly.

“You’ve been kind of unconscious for the whole day, are you okay?” Maryjo asked, with a kind of worried voice. Maryjo was always the one to ask Pamela these questions. The others would just tease or annoy her.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just thinking of a lot.” Pamela told Maryjo causing her to give her a smile.

“Let’s go then!” Lara yelled, in a kind of relax, free way. Pamela liked her friends. All of them were unique and different which made Pamela smile. Pamela stood up, went with her friends and they left the school, happy as can be but, Pamela was still a bit worried.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

“We’re home!” Abby yelled as she ran to the couch. Lara went to her room and Cassie went to the bathroom. Pamela went to her room, closed the door and went to her drawer. She opened it and got Jjong’s wallet out. Pamela sighed as she decided she had to give him his wallet back. After all it did have his licence and credit card in it. Pamela sighed as she got a change of clothes. She wore a blue shirt that had white clouds on it. Her jeans had a white butterfly of where her left front pocket was. She had black shoes and her bag was a blue bag. She sighed as she quickly checked her map of her route. It would (surprisingly) take a ten minute from where she was. She first had to make up some good excuse to leave the building. Going out of her room, she noticed that Cassie wasn’t there, Abby was doing her homework and Lara was watching T.V.

“Well I’ll be going out to help out at the school.” Pamela lied to her group as she started to walk to the door. Before she opened the door, she saw that Cassie went up to Pamela and held out something for her.

“Here, you almost forgot these.” Cassie said giving Pamela the room keys. Pamela sighed. She almost forgot her keys and that wouldn’t have been the best of things to forget.

“Thanks.” Pamela smiled at Cassie then went out the door. Pamela went to the elevator and waited for the door to open. While she was waiting, her mind thought about the fact SHINee wouldn’t be there right now. What if she went there and no one was there? That would be extremely bad… Pamela snapped out of her trance as the doors opened. She went inside and presses the ‘lobby’ button. The elevator doors closed and the elevator went down. When the elevator doors open, she went outside and started walking to the hotel exit. When she exited the hotel, she sighed and started walking to her destination.

While she was walking, she decided to take note of the dark scenery that surrounded her. She noticed that there were lots of trees, bushes and houses. She sighed as she thought about the fact that someone might pounce on her. So, she kept her guard up, just in case.

When she finally made it to her destination, she noticed of how big the dorms for S.M were. The best stars were probably here and so she was nervous. Extremely nervous of what would happen next. She sighed as she looked at the wallet in her hand. She opened it and saw the Number 23. From her assuming it was their dorm number, she went to the front door and opened it. When she went inside, it was pretty normal. It was like you typical apartment holding place… She looked for an elevator and when she spotted one, there was a sign saying ‘Out of Order’

“Why isn’t the elevator working? Out of all times…” She decided to look for a set of stairs and saw the emergency stairs. Not being bothered to look for another set of stairs, she went there and opened the door. They were boring, gloomy grey stairs, as expected (in her experience anyway). She went to the stairs and started walking up. Smiling at the fact that it was only a floor away, she got there quickly. When she got to the door, she opened it and started to look for Number 23. “20, 21, 22…ah here! 23.” She said softly as she smiled happily, proud of herself. She was about to ring the doorbell but nervousness took over. She didn’t know what would happen if she opened the door. Who would answer the door? She was curious about that. But, remembering the reason why she went there in the first, she mustered as much courage as she could get and rang the doorbell.

“Coming!” A high-pitched voice was heard from the other side of the door. Pamela knew it was Key. When Key opened the door, he was surprised that there was a girl standing there. Was she a fan girl? “Umm… why have you come here?” Key asked Pamela in an annoyed voice. He didn’t mean it but he didn’t want any fan girls right now.

“Well… I have two things to tell you. One is this wallet.” Pamela said holding the wallet that Jjong owned, causing Key to be wide eyed. …”Two is that I was the one with Jjong yesterday.” She told Key, causing him to be shocked but then to be in glee.

“OMG!!! Come in!” Key said happily as he lead Pamela into the dorm. She noted on how clean it was. She then saw Onew, Minho and Taemin were conversing with each other. Onew then noticed that Key and Pamela were standing there and so he stood up. Minho and Taemin noticed that Onew had stopped conversing with them. When they noticed that Pam was there, there was an awkward silence until Key broke it off.

“So… this was the girl I was yelling about.” The trio still looked confused so Key elaborated. “I was screaming ‘OMG! JONGHYUN IS HELPING A GIRL!’ so yeah…” The trio blinked in surprise.

“I was NOT expecting that…” Minho said as he stood up. He was wearing a loose shirt and loose jeans. Following Minho, Taemin stood up and had a goofy grin on his face.

“So this is noona! She’s so pretty~” Taemin told Pamela, causing her to blush.

“Th-thanks…” Pamela stuttered out causing Taemin to have an even bigger, goofier grin.

“Enough Taemin. You’re making… umm what’s your name again?” Onew asked Pamela and so she replied.

“Annyeonghaseoyo Pamela imnida.” Pamela politely said as she bowed down and went back up again. She wasn’t the type of person to be polite but she was talking to someone older than her.

“No need to be so polite Pam!” Key said, lightly hitting Pamela’s back.

“Uhm… okay Key…” Pamela said, trailing off because se was unsure of to call him by his stage name or real name. From the looks of it, he liked being called by his stage name as he had a smile on his face.

“So… what’re you doing here?” Minho asked, curiosity of how she was there and knew their address.

 “Remember… the wallet… it’s Jjong’s.” Pamela said, showing them the wallet.

“So you had the wallet~ Jjong died at the back because we didn’t find his wallet…” Onew said, sighing as he pointed to the window. Pamela looked at him in curiosity but followed along. She walked to the window and looked out and noticed a playground. There was a playground and noticed that Jjong was on a swing, with his head down.

“Oh…” Pamela said, knowing the situation.

“He’s been like that for the past… hour.” Taemin said worriedly. Pamela looked back at him and saw how worried the members were. They’re nice people, she thought to herself.

“Well… I might as well go down there…” Pamela said as she started walking to the door.

“Uhm… thank you! For coming all the way here…” Taemin said, trailing off a bit. Pamela looked back at him and smiled.

“You’re welcome… it’s the least I can do!” Pamela went out the door and left, swearing that she heard someone say, “She likes him.”

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

When she managed somehow to get to the park, she saw Jjong now sitting on the other swing, head still facing downwards. Pamela walked up to him and hit his head.

“Whaa?” Jjong asked in a daze as she noticed a familiar face looking at him. Jjong quickly stood up, facing the culprit that hit his head. Pamela stepped back a bit, surprised by him standing all of a sudden. Regaining her posture, Pamela held up the wallet Jjong was oh so desperately looking for.

“My wallet!” Jjong had a cute smile on his face, causing Pamela to blush lightly at his close contact cuteness. This guy has been making her blush too much… but why?

“H-here.” Pamela said stuttering as she gave him the wallet and lucky for her, Jjong was too happy to notice that she was stuttering and blushing. Suddenly, a glint of light flashed in her eye line and Pamela knew straight away it was either a camera…or a knife. Pamela stopped blushing and prepared for the worst. Then something was flying towards them really quickly. By reflex, Pamela pinned him down, causing Jjong to blink in shocked surprise.

“Pamela!” Jonghyun yelled at Pamela causing her to get off him. What was wrong with Pamela? Is she ok?

“I’m sorry…” Pamela said, hitting Jonghyun in stomach causing his vision to blur. Why was she doing this? When he closed his eyes, Pamela smiled slowly and sighed. It wouldn’t knock him out for very long.

Suddenly, Pamela saw a black figure running away, causing Pamela to chase after him/her. Whoever it was, she didn’t care. She was trying to kill her Pete’s sake. She wouldn’t let it get away now would she? Thanking the fact that she did Track and Field for five years, she quickly tackled the figure that was desperately running away.

“Why did you do that?” Pamela yelled loudly, causing the figure to hit her stomach with his/her knee. Pamela let go of the figure, clutching her stomach in pain. The figure looked at Pamela with her (Pamela assumed) eyes. Eyes filled with anger, hate and despair.

“You, you monster!” She pointed at Pamela, ran up to her and kicked her in the face, causing her to blink in surprise and pain. When she felt that her stomach was okay, she stood up. They glared at each other for a moment then she took off her mask. As Pamela expected, she was a girl. But what surprised her is that this girl looked the same age as her. She had never met a girl so strong that it almost knocked her out of consciousness.

“Do you know how much I loved him?” She yelled at him with her knife, with a murderous look in her eyes. Pamela quickly dodged it but was amazed at her ability of speed but she smirked as she had the upper hand.

“Are you talking about Jonghyun?” Pamela asked the girl, causing her to stop in her tracks. Tears started to form in her eyes as she gave an angry glare at Pamela.

“Who else? I’ve been looking for him so badly! And finally when I found him, he was with YOU!” She ran up to her again, catching Pamela off guard by bending down when she was close and giving her a deep gash on her leg. She endured the pain as she decided to fight her. Using all her might, she ran up to her and the battle began.

Now, to summarize this gory battle, here’s what happened. Pamela knocked off the knife she was holding and they gave each other a few extremely strong blows. The one that was the most weak was the girl but the one that was the most injured was Pamela. Pamela collapsed to the ground and the girl started running away.

“Wait!” Pamela yelled to her, causing her to look back. “Before you abandon me… what’s your name? My name’s Pamela.” Pamela asked, in a hoarse voice. Pamela saw her give a small weak smile and said.

“…My name is Dae Rae. A pleasure…” Dae Rae said weakly as she started to stumble away. Pamela smiled to herself, but then frowned as she felt an extreme pain go through her and heard someone’s footsteps.

“Pamela! What…” She heard Jonghyun’s voice as she started to lose consciousness.

“I’m sorry…” Pamela whispered softly as she felt Jonghyun carry her bridal style.

“It’s okay…” Jonghyun said as he saw Pamela falling into sleep. He noted how there were scars all over her and continuously bleeding gash on her leg. “I’m sorry…” Jonghyun let a tear fall down his face as he brought her back to the SHINee dorm, not wanting her to go hospital for some reason.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

She was in pain. Every part of her body hurt. She felt like she was burning to death. She couldn't breathe and she couldn't see. Worst of all, she heard voices, they were laughing and mocking her. Suddenly, she saw Jonghyun drowning and dying in his own pool of blood. She tried to yell, she was scared… she didn't want this…

“Jonghyun!” Pamela yelled as she sat up on what seemed to a bed. She felt cold sweat trickle down her face and also tears forming. She quickly wiped those tears and looked at her surroundings. She was on a bunk bed, and noticed that there was another one at the other end of the room. Nothing special, the place looked normal. She then noticed that on the other bunk bed, there were sleeping faces. Slowly adjusting her eyesight, she gasped softly as she noticed who they were. Minho was at the bottom and Taemin at the top bed. She noticed that Onew was in the middle, as stiff as a rock. She noticed how JongKey weren’t there and thought that they had probably were awake already.

Pamela suddenly remembered last night’s events and sighed softly. She remembered the fight, the tears, the bloodshed and the fact that Jonghyun, bridal style, had carried Pamela. She then realized that her friends would be worried about her.  She would probably have to explain a LOT.

She sighed as she got up, expecting to feel that deep gash on her leg throb in pain, but it didn't. She looked down at her leg (as much as she didn't want to) and noticed it was bandaged neatly. She smiled slightly and decided to go to the kitchen. When she got there she smelt a fresh smell of bacon and egg, and noticed Key in the process of making it. The smell caused Pamela’s stomach to rumble. Key heard her stomach turned back and saw that Pamela was awake. Key smiled softly as she noticed that Pamela had blushed out of embarrassment.

“Don't worry~” Key said happily as he looked back at his cooking. “It’s almost done~ Just sit at the dining table here in the kitchen~” He said as he flipped the scrambled egg with his frying pan. Pamela smiled softly as she sat down on the chair. She wanted to help but knowing Key, he looked was the type who wanted to treat his guests well. Pamela waited for a few minutes then noticed Key bring her a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. Much to Pamela’s relief, Key gave her a fork and also gave her a glass of water. Key then came back and sat on the dining table with his breakfast.

“Time to eat~” Key said as he started to eat his breakfast. Pamela stared for a few seconds but then started to eat her food. There were a few minutes of awkwardness but then Pamela noticed that Key stood up and put his plates in the sink. He walked back her and sat down on his chair again. Pamela then finished her food and was about to get up but Key said something, which caused her to stop and listen.

“You like Jjong don't you?”

“W-what do you mean?” Pam said stuttering.

“I know that much…  also he’s never treated a girl that way before and that I saw you blush once when you were with him.”

“As expected of the Almighty Key.”

“Anyway…” Key looked at Pam for a moment and sighed softly. “…Jjong’s outside at the swing set to bring you back home and don't worry, we explained everything to your friends. We kind of lied to them but… that doesn't matter. You’re stuff is over there.” Key said pointing to her bag that was on the couch. “I put our numbers, just in case. And by the way, sorry for the inconveniences that we’ve caused you.” Key said, sounding apologetic.

“Don't worry.” Pamela smiled as she walked to her bag and took out her comb and mirror. “I actually had fun for once… with Jjong anyway.” She quickly fixed herself up. Content on what she looked like, she checked that she had everything in her bag. She walked to the door and smiled at Key. “I’ll keep in touch.” She went out and closed the door.

“Thank you Pamela. Thank you for changing him and we’ll keep in touch too.”

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

When Pamela got to the swing set and noticed Jonghyun, looking extremely upset, so she walked up to him.

“I’m sorry… for hurting you so badly.” Pamela said, crouching to his level so they were facing eye to eye. Jonghyun blinked in surprise, causing him to blush.

“N-no! It’s my fault… I let that person hurt you… I’m sorry… I should’ve protected you…” Jonghyun started crying softly, looking down and this caused Pamela blinked in surprise. …He’s never treated a girl that way before…

Pamela blinked in shock as she remembered what Key said. She let a tear fall down her face as she realized what he said was true. She made him raise his head up and they looked each other in the eyes for a few minutes. Those eyes… are beautiful.

Jonghyun suddenly leaned in and they kissed. Pamela blinked in surprised as she realized that her first kiss was stolen. His lips on her lips were… breath taking. It felt as though they were in bliss, in happiness. They kissed for maybe around…twenty seconds, until they broke the kiss. Jonghyun stopped crying and smiled, causing Pamela to smile.

“Ha… I guess this means that… I love you?” Jonghyun asked, laughing softly.

“I guess so… I guess that means I love you too!” Pamela leaned in for another kissed but this time, a more deeper, longer one that felt like the fact that no one could break it.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

It’s been almost a year since then. We’ve kept a long distance relationship because I had to go back to Australia. It was okay, and when I got back home on that day, I explained everything. My friends were surprise and we went to SHINee’s dorm. I swear… we have a love line coming in. Anyway… I was pleased with myself because soon, I would go back to Korea and fulfil my dreams as a teacher and be found once again… by my one and truly only one… Kim Jonghyun… Jjong~