Part 2/END

May fate be with us next life....

5 months. For five months, Jaejoong and SuMin we happily in love. Whatever problems there were, Jaejoong and SuMin always solved them side by side. But then....

"SuMin! SuMin!" SuMin turned around and saw Yumi running towards SuMin in the hallway.
"What's wrong, Yumi?"
"Jae-joong...Jaejoong he..."
"What's wrong with Jaejoong?" SuMin pulled on Yumi's arm, afraid that something bad had happened to Jaejoong.
"He's with another girl!" yelled Yumi.
"What? What are you talking about Yumi? Jaejoong? With another girl? That's impossible..Are you sure you didn't see someone else that looked like Jaejoong?"
"No! It was Jaejoong! He was walking with a girl in his arms! And DBSk was with him-"
"SuMin? SUMIN!" Yumi yelled as she ran after SuMin.
Suddenly, SuMin came to a stop and Yumi caught up to her. "Su-" Yumi stopped as she saw Jaejoong and the gang approaching and looked at SuMin. Her eyes were in disbelief as she saw Jaejoong laughing and holding hands with a girl. He glanced at SuMin and averted his attention back to the girl as they walked past her. Yunho and the rest of the members shot worried looks at SuMin and Yumi.


SuMin shakily turned around and yelled. "KIM JAEJOONG!" The whole school seemed to have stopped at that time and focused on SuMin and Jaejoong.  Shakily, she walked over to Jaejoong and faced him.
"Who...is she?" She asked, eyes beginning to water.
"Oh her?" said Jaejoong, as if nothing was wrong. "This is MinAh. My girlfriend."
"Girlfriend?!" SuMin spat in disbelief. "If she is your girlfriend..then what am I? I'm your girlfriend! Not her!" She pointed at the girl who held onto Jaejoong.
Jaejoong laughed. "Was. You were my girlfriend. Not anymore."
"What are you talking about?!"


"Don't you get it SuMin? I don't like you. I...never liked you from the beginning. I only used you to make MinAh jealous and come to me. Once she becomes my girlfriend, you're just a useless piece of trash."
Tears spilled from her eyes as they walked away from SuMin and Yumi. Yunho looked back, eyes filled with guilt. Yumi happened to look back at the same time and caught Yunho's glance, glaring back at him.
'I'm sorry SuMin....'

~~~~~
That night DBSK was attacked by their sworn enemies, Big Bang. Even though they had always won battles against Big Bang, they would not win this one. Vowing to win, Big Bang brought as much as fifty people to fight DBSK. Jaejoong knew this day would come. He had lied to his team members, sending them on a mission to Japan.
BAM! one shot. BAM! two shots. BAM! three shots. Slowly, the Big Bang members came out of the hideout, grinning at their win.
Inside, Jaejoong laid on the floor, right hand against his chest, blood oozing out.
"I'm sorry SuMin. I only love you. Su...Min....." His left hand, which was tightly gripping onto something, loosened and a ring fell onto the floor.
~~~~

That same night, SuMin cried over what had happened during the day. Her heart felt like it had dropped onto the ground and shattered to a million pieces.
"It hurts...It hurts...Why Jaejoong...Why..." She sobbed. Looking at her desk, she found a pair of scissors and clutched onto it, tears streaming down her face.
That night, SuMin committed suicide. In her hand, was an identical ring of what Jaejoong held onto.

Its contents said: jaejoong&sumin forever

May they meet again in their next life.

 

*explanations in next post if needed. :)