Part 1

May fate be with us next life....

1 year ago....
A girl was running as if her life was at stake. She stopped to catch her breath before breaking into a sprint again. "Aish! If I'm late again, Yumi will kill me!"
Just as she turned a corner, she bumped into someone in front of her and landed on the floor. "Aish! Sorry! But I'm in a rush!" She quickly bowed a few times, dusted her skirt and ran away.
He, stunned by the girl who had bumped into him and ran away without looking at him, turned back to watch her figure disappearing amongst the many students in the hallway.
Another young man, who witnessed the whole scene, walked up to the man.
"Hyung, do you want me to-" The man held up his hand, signaling for the young man to stop.

~~~~
"Yu-mi.....Sorry I'm late!" The girl said as she gasped for air.
"SuMin!" She whined. "Why are you always late! Because of you I couldn't get the seat nearest to the kingkas! T___T"
"I'm sorry! I had to make up the quiz for Mr. Hwang! I worked as fast as I could! :(" I pouted and gave her my signature puppy dog face. Right on cue, she instantly covered her face.
"Nooooo! SuMin you know I can't stand your puppy dog faces!" I continued making the face.....
"Fine! Fine! I forgive you! Aish, what will I do without you!" We broke into giggles and hugged each other.
Just then, the door opened and girls started squealing. "AHHHH!~ It's Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa!!!~" They screamed.
Yumi immediately focused on Yunho and became mesmorized like the rest of the fan girls as well.
Just then, Jaejoong looked over and seemed to have glanced at SuMin. SuMin averted her gaze from Jaejoong and looked down.
'Huh...those shoes, they look familar....' Flashbacks of her bumping into someone earlier filled her brain. She looked up again, but Jaejoong and Yunho were already far away. 'No, it couldn't be..'

~~~~~
Jaejoong and Yunho walked towards the cafeteria. Jaejoong still in deep thoughts about the girl that bumped into him earlier. "Yunho, do you know the girl who bumped into me earlier?"
Yunho rubbed his chin. "Ah! I believe her name is Yoon SuMin. She's in our first class. Why do you-" The cafeteria doors opened and screams blocked out Yunho's voice. Jaejoong smirked as he looked at the girls who were squealing over him. Suddenly, his eyes stopped on a girl with particularly long layered brown hair. She seemed to have noticed him staring at her and looked away. Yunho, who witnessed the scene, smiled secretly to himself.
~~~

1 week later.....
"Be my girlfriend..."
"Bwoh?!" Said a shocked SuMin, her eyes widened at the man who stood in front of her, holding a dozen red roses. SuMin did not know whether she should be happy or afraid. Afterall, the man was Kim Jaejoong, one of the kingkas at their school and well known gang member of DBSK.
"I-I think you've mistaken me with another girl. I don't know you." She said as she turned to walk away. His hand pulled her back. She faced him, scared he would attack her for rejecting him. Instead he looked at her with gentle eyes.
"My name is Kim Jaejoong. And we have met. You bumped into me the other day."
SuMin immediately gasped and started bowing at him. "I'm sorry! The other day! I didn't mean to!" Jaejoong laughed.
"You didn't let me finish. After that day, I became mesmorized by you. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. Please SuMin, give me a chance. Go out with me." By then, all the fangirls had started chanting "Go out with him!" SuMin nodded and Jaejoong pulled her in for a hug.