Lee Minho

Love? Does It Really Matter?

Ok, i'm SORRY I haven't updated in like*counts* A VERY LONG TIME! I hope I haven't lost readers....T3T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yuri~

I froze up. I could see that Jaejoong was pretty surprised at the random dude popping out of nowhere.

After the long silence he spoke up.

'Yul-'

'DON'T call me that.'

'You know I didn't mean to hurt you'

'HAH! Didn't mean to hurt me? YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!' He turned quiet.

'I see your speechless huh? So why are you here?' I said crossing my arms.

'I want you to be my girlfrie-' Before he could finish his sentence I started laughing knowing what he was going to say.

'ME?!!? What happened to Qri?'

'I never loved her the way I love you Yul.' He stared intensely into my eyes, I could feel abit of love in my heart but quickly brushed it away remembering what he did to me.

'Go Minho.' I said turning away.

'Bu-'

'I SAID GO!' I shouted whipping my head in his direction to glare at him.

He sighed and walked the opposite way. I looked at Jaejoong still dazed and laughed alittle.

'Yah! Jaejoong!!' He looked at my concerned. 'What?' I said confused with the look on his face.

'Who was he?' He said in pure curiosity.

'He......Umm.....H-' Before I could tell him the bell rang.

~Jaejoong~

'It's ok, you don't have to tell me' I said getting up and walking to the lunch hall.

'Yah!!!!! Where did you guys go? It's already the end of lunch!' Jonghyun shouted.

I looked at Yuri seeing that she wasn't very comfortable with the topic i said 'Oh, we just went to the vending machine to get a drink.'

~Yuri~

He lied for me? But why? I could feel a warm feeling inside of me but I didn't know what it was..Maybe it was Love?...Nah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!~

COMMENT PLEASE~!