Meeting the Kingkas.

Love? Does It Really Matter?

Yuri -

I walked into my brand new apartment ( http://www.milleniondesign.com/images/2010/1/Lagerlings_Huge_Apartment_Design_2.jpg ) Which I liked because it was so simple. I put all my stuff in my room and walked out on the balcony and looked up at the night sky 'Umma, Appa do you think i'll be ok?' After 10 minutes of looking up at the sky I went to bed thinking that maybe something will come out of coming here.

Next day -

'OH FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! It's already this late?' I screamed while coming out of the shower and saw that it was already 7:30, class starts at 8:10. After doing my hair and putting my clothes on I sprinted to where my shoes were and slipped them on, grabbing my jacket as i ran out the door to my motorcycle.

I arrived at school at 7:56 'Woow, i was FAST!' As I got off my motorcycle, suddenly i hear a high-pitched scream behind me, some random girl was on the floor having a spazz 'OMFG IT'S THE KINGKAS!!!!!!!!' She pointed to the limo coming through the gate. The butler opened the door and 6 (HOT) guys came out but one of them caught my eye, but since there kingkas they're all probably stuck-up there own asses. AS i was walking everyone was making way for me to walk*What the?*I though to myself but then saw that they were all looking behind me, i turned around and right in front of me were the kingkas staring at me like i'm some weirdo, i started getting annoyed ' What?' The boy in the front seemed offended but the rest seems amused. The boy in the front spoke up.

' Move It.' He seems angry, What the hell did i do?

' Whats you problem?' Totally confused.

' Your in our way, so MOVE!.' He was getting angrier by the minute and I wasn't helping.

' WELL! You can go past me. Theres space.'You smiled, that seemed to piss the hell outta him.

' WHAT THE HELL? Do you KNOW who WE are?' Dang!It was like he was gonna -slap me there and then.

' Yes, I do. Your the Kingkas of the school am I right?' He seemed to be getting PRETTY pissed you with tone of your voice.

He was speechless and couldn't believe that I knew who they were and STILL had the guts to speak up to them. The guy on the right smiled at you, his eyes were smiling too which made Me smile back. 'Wooow, he is HOT!' Wait..What am i thinking? He's a Kingkas, i bet he's a player.

'Well if you have nothing else to say then i'm off to class' you said as you walked off. I noticed that all the fangirls had there mouths open and the guys were smiling at me.

'Wait! Whats your name?' One of the kingkas said before I left.

I turned around 'Me? My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri' You gave your killer smile then continued to walk to class.

'I guess my school life won't be as peaceful as I thought' I thought as I found a sit next to the window.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh gosh my first chapter! I hope you liked it! Sorry if i have poor grammar~!

Chapter 2 will be out tomorrow!