New Friends and encountering Jaejoong...AGAIN.

Love? Does It Really Matter?

As I sat down a tall girl with snacks came up to me

' HI! You must be the new girl from the US right?' Woow, i didn't know people already knew about me.

'Yep, that's me. My names Kwon Yuri nice to meet ya' She smiled like a fool when i said my name..Weird.

'OHH!!Your the same girl that was rude to Jaejoong right now!!!YOU GO GIRL!!!No one has EVAAAAAA spoken to him like that.' she said with half full of snacks.

'Hee hee. Yep, that was me!'The girl next to me was staring at me with big eyes,So i turned to her and smiled. She was startled but then smiled back.

'Hey, my names Jessica and that tall one there in Sooyoung, so your from the states too?'She said that last part in English which shocked me.

'OMG YOUR FROM THE STATES TO!?!?YAY!' I said in English, then i noticed that i was over-excited and everyone was looking at me like 'WTF is wrong with her?' or 'She must of forgotten to take her medicine this morning'

'Yeah I am! Finally theres another person how knows English in this class other than me and Tiffany. 'She pointed to the girl who just came in with her Gucci bag  and when she saw Jessica smiled and her eyes smiled too, does everyone's eyes her smile?

'HI JESSIE!'She screamed in English and ran up to her and hugged her, she finally noticed me and smiled.

'Hi!My names Tiffany!~But you can call me Fany if you want!'

'Oh ok!My names Yuri!Nice to meet ya.'

'Oh Tiffany, Yuri's from the states too!Isn't that great?'Jessica said which made Tiffany jump up and down like a manic and hugged me. She started babbling in English about where she was from and how she came here.

'Hey, do you wanna sit with us at lunch?'Sooyoung said getting out another snack from god-knows-where.

'Yeah, you should! You can meet Hyo, Yoona, Minzy and Taeyeon! Tiffany shrieked. This girl really likes screaming huh?

'Yeah, that would be cool.'  I smiled.

Soon the teacher came in yawning.

'Hello class today he have a new student, would you like to come up her to introduce yourself?'

 I walked up the the front and stood next to the teacher.

'Hello, My n-' I was cut off by someone opening the door. And oh....my..diddy.....It was Jaejoong....

'Sorry i'm la-' He soon noticed that i was there and was totally shocked.

'YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'He screamed pointing at me.

'Yes?' I smiled that seemd to tick him off.

'Mr Kim go to your seat please' the teacher said crossing his arms. 'Now You can continue' Sir said to me.

'Hello, My name is Kwon Yuri. I've just come from the states.'

Everyone ohhhhed and ahhhhhhed except for Jaejoong how seemed annoyed as ever.

When going back to my seat i smirked at him and he just gave me a cold glare.

Jaejoong -

That Kwon Yuri girl really knows how to piss the hell outta me, smirking at me like that. I need to think of a plan to make her life a leaving hell!!!MWHAHAHAHAAHHA!

'MR KIM WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?' Ohhhhhh .....I didn't notice that i was really laughing out loud, I looked at Yuri and she was secretly laughing to herself, DAMN shes cute..Wait..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KIM JAEJOONG?!?!??Shes the enemy!!...The ENEMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the chap~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!