Two

You Give Me A Heartbreak

Heeyoung's POV

My heart felt like it's gonna fall. It's thumping loudly. Dugeun dugeun* My face felt very hot. I ran to the girl's washroom. My face is as red as a tomato! Aish, this is embarassing! I can't believe it just happened. Huwaaaa~~ 

I washed my face a couple of time and wait for it to return to it original colour. I fished out my handkerchief and wiped my face. 

----

* Dugeun dugeun - sound of heart thumping in korean

----

I walked my way home while humming to the song that Kai played earlier. It actually sounds very good. It stucked in my head and the image of him playing the guitar still lingering in my mind. 

"Nice song." I heard someone whispered from behind. I stopped my tracks and turned around. Whoa, who's there? I looked  around but there's no one. This is creepy. I turned to run away but stopped abruptly when I saw someone.

"Hi!" I blinked. Oh, it's just Luhan.

"Luhan-sshi, you scared me there." I rubbed my chest. He just smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, I was about to go home when I heard someone humming so I followed the humming and I found you!" he chuckled.

"W-why are you laughing?" I stuttered embarassed. 

"You should've seen your face earlier!" he continued to laugh this time. I pouted and walked away from him. "Hey, I was just kidding!" he catched up. I ignored him and continued my tracks. 

"Heeyoung-sshi~~" Luhan cooed. I turned to him and raised a brow. "Okay, I'm sorry. Don't ignore me." 

"Why are you following me? Are your house around this area?" Even though I'm nearing my house, he's still following me.

"Nope, I'm just bored and wanna know where you live." he flashed a smile. He's a really smile-y person. I always saw him smiling. I wish Kai would smile like him. I'm dying to see his smile. He's always all serious and cold.

"Where do you live then?" I saw my house already.

"The neighbourhood besides the school." he answered. Oh, the rich mansion. We're left in an awkward silence so I decided to break it.

"You're... Kai-sshi's cousin, right?" I asked. He raised a brow at me and noded.

"Yep. Why?" I stopped so do he.

"Just.... asking. Well, this is my house. Bye, Luhan-sshi!" I bowed my head and fished the key out of my pocket.

"Heeyoung-ah!" I froze. Did he just drop the honorifics*?

"Hmm.. yeah?" I turned around.

"Nice to meet you!" he beamed and walked away. I'm left dumbfounded. 

----

* honorifics - in korea, there's honorifics. you use it with elders or strangers. if you drop the honorifics, it means you're close to that person or the person is younger than you 

----

I stepped in my house. "I'm home~" I whispered. My parents are still not home. They went to Daegu last 3 days and left some money and food for me. They didn't state the reason why they went there. I let out a sigh and went to my room upstairs.

I washed up and changed to a t-shirt and a short. I tied my long straight hair into a messy bun and went straight to the kitchen. Hmm, what do we have here?

I rummaged through the fridge and found some kimchi and decided to cook Kimchi Fried Rice. I happily hummed to Kai's song. I decided to just call it that because the song is nameless. 

Done with cooking, I sat down and picked up the chopstick to start eating. 

Luhan is really weird. We talked for the first time today and he's really friendly with me. He asked me to become his partner and even walked me home. Maybe I should think positively. Maybe he's really friendly and decided to befriend with me. Yeah, that's it.

I cleaned the dishes and dashed upstairs to start doing my homework. Maths, Korean, English and Chemistry for today. I'm glad I'm in my last year of school. I'll be graduating soon so I have to study hard. Fighting, Song Heeyoung! 

----

Krinngggg!!! Ugghh, someone stop it. I hate mornings! I don't want to wake up. Kriiinnggggg!!! Okay, fine! Damn you, alarm clock. 

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I waited for it to adjust to the sunlight that streaming from the window. Sunlight?! Am I late? Oh no!!! 

I glanced at the alarm clock. 7:30 am?! I am very late.

I jumped off the bed and get ready for school.

----

Snap. Too late. The gate closed. I frowned and mentally scolded myself for waking up late. I looked around and saw a student coming. Oh, he's late too! But, why is he heading to that side? I decided to follow him.

My jaw dropped when he climbed the wall coolly. He sat on the top for awhile and saw me. Our eyes met. Wait a minute, that's Kai! 

"Hey, you." he shouted. Is it me? I glanced at my back. "There's no one else beside you." I swear I saw him rolling his eyes!

"Y-yeah...?" he ushered me to come near him and he held out his hand.

"Climb up." he instructed me.

"Eh?" I gave him a questioning look.

"You're late too, right? Now, hurry climb up." he's still holding his hand out. I hesitantly took it and he helped me climb up.

"K-kamsahamnida, Kai-sshi." I bowed my head and he just give me a cold stare. He jumped down and motioned me to jump too. I closed my eyes and jumped. I was expecting the hard ground but instead I landed softly. He caught me.

"Next time, be punctual." he simply said and let me down. He straightened his uniform and walked away.

"H-hey, wait!" I called but he didn't look back and ran inside.

How cold. 

----

 

Author's note:
 
Hello, reader!
How was it? :) Thank you for the comments and subscription. <3
I hope you guys enjoyed this. Any question, don't hesitate to ask. :D
 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE LOVED ♥