Five

You Give Me A Heartbreak

 

Luhan's POV

I stopped in the middle of my tracks after realizing that no one is following me. I turned around and called out Heeyoung's name.

Where did she go?

I scratched the back of my head and return downstairs. I saw her standing there frozen while staring at something.

"Oh, Heeyoung, here you--" I closed my mouth when I noticed Kai there. "Hey, Kai." I greeted him and as usual, he ignored me and walked past me brushing my shoulder. I sighed audibly and closed my eyes. 

I noticed that Heeyoung is still standing there staring into space.

"Hey, Heeyoung~" I called her and she turned around. "Do you guys know each other?" I cocked one of my eyebrows while glancing at the direction Kai just left.

"Ehh? Umm, I.. think so...? I don't know. Why?" she blinked. Cute.

"He usually just ignore people in this house... except me. I didn't expect him to acknowledge you." I motioned for her to follow me upstairs. I opened the door to my study room and let her inside.

"I'll be right back, okay?" she sat down on the sofa and nodded. I smiled before closing the door. 

I walked silently to my room to change. Before that, I knocked on Kai's door. Hearing no respond, I assumed he's in the bathroom showering. I went inside my room and dumped my school bag and loosened my tie. I take off the vest and ed my shirt. 

-----

Heeyoung's POV

My phone rang suddenly. I glanced at the caller ID before answering. Omma.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Heeyoung, we're home, honey. Are you at school?" I heard my mom's tired and worried voice. She must be tired from the journey and I'm not there making her worry. I felt guilty hearing dad's sigh in the background.

"Omma, I'm at my friend's house actually. But that's okay, I'll come home now. Sorry I didn't left a note." I quickly grabbed my school bag.

"Friend? Who?" my mom asked. Right, she didn't know I had a friend. I'm always alone.

"My partner for assignment at school. I'll hang up now, okay? Bye, see you~" At that time, someone opened the door. I accidentally hung up withouht hearing what my mom said.

"Where's Luhan?" Kai's head popped in between the door. Kai?!

"I... I don't.. He..." I stuttered don't know what to say. Luhan said he'll be right back. He didn't say where he went.

"Forget it." he said and was about to close the door.

"Wait!" I ran to the door before it's closed. He opened the door wider and cocked an eyebrow. 

"Can I ask you a question?" before I can speak, he beat me to it.

"Y-yeah?" he stared into my eyes and I swear there's a smirk forming in his lips.

"Are you stalking me?" he leaned in and whispered. I blushed at the sudden close and failed to listen to his words. I nodded without hesitating while looking  at the ground.

"Eh? What?" I realized what he just said and snapped my head up. I accidentally bang my head on his... chin i think. Because it felt like something sharp. Ouch.

I heard a groan and I rubbed my head. 

"I-I'm sorry!!! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Oh my god!" I panicked when he didn't give me respond and just bowed his head down groaning. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. I stared at him weirdly.

He smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving me dumbfounded.

Wait, what just happened? Did Kai just... laugh?

-----

 

Author's note:

Hello,  reader!~

I'm sorry I took so long to update. Like I said before, this story is just a random one and I didn't plan out the plot well and am having writer's block. Plus, my mid-year exam just started. I know this is short. I'm sorry for that. T_T Oh, and btw. I used the you tag at my Hello up there. :) So, it will automatically change to your username ^^

Thanks for subscribing! :) And the comments <3

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE LOVED. ♥