「 JinAe ♡ Junsu 」

s ☺ и и y ' s ☺ и ε - s н ☺ т s

「 JinAe ♡ Junsu 」

Author's Note: One-shot for JINNY_boo. This was an interesting to write.
Well.. now I know I'm not cut out for writing even remotely rated stuff. X:
LOL. Anyway! Hope you like it!

- - -

 

My eyes fell on the goddess seated at the bar not far from me.

"Yah!" I called out, motioning the bar tender to slide her a drink. "What's a gorgeous girl like yourself sitting alone?"

Her dark eyes, framed with thick lashes, met mine; and her gorgeously lined lips curled up into a smirk as she turned away. I watched in awe as her off-the-shoulder party dress slid a tad bit down her arm as she moved. A little bubble of disappointment formed when the red fabric stopped right where her chest would've shown.

"Jina—Jinkyong-ah!" Some girl called over the club's loud music, hooking her arms around the mysterious beauty. "Let's go dance!"

The girl nodded and she sauntered towards the floor, giving a lustful glance in my direction as she went.

I brought my martini to my lips, watching this Jinkyong girl dance away with her best-friend, or whatever. She became a dash of red, weaving in and out of the crowd. Once in a while, she'd glance back with this look that made me want her.

I chuckled, paying the tab, an excuse to look away when she started grinding into some lucky bastard.

When I looked up again, she winked, playing with her finger in . And a little ring shaped into a crown glistened on her pinky finger. I gulped, pushing aside thoughts that might lead to something.. uhm.. hardening.. in my lower.. region... as I made my way over to the mass of gyrating bodies under the strobe lights.

I started out bumping with her friend, keeping my eyes on her as she ran her hand over my torso. She kept her face down, shaded by hair as she swung her hips in time with mine. It wasn't  long until I began to feel someone dancing behind me. I prayed a little, hoping it was that girl.

I mentally cheered when I turned my head. It was that Jinkyong goddess.

So here I am. Sandwiched between these to gorgeous girls. Dancing. Whatever intimate thoughts I'd dismissed earlier came rushing back like a flood into my head as two pairs of hands locked themselves on my waist.

 

" J U N S U - Y A H ! "

 

I groggily rolled over, finding myself lying down on my side. I covered my head with my pillow.

"JUNSU-YAH!" I could hear my mother stomping her way to my room. "GET READY!"

"Watnogoaway." I muttered into my pillow, somewhat annoyed that my mom woke me up from reliving last night in a dream.

"The Parks are coming over for dinner! I hope you didn't forget."

"Mhmmm." Of course not. I yawned, getting comfortable when I heard my mom's retreating footsteps. "Neh, Umma (yes, mom)!"

Five minutes later, and still half asleep, my mother barged in.

"KIM JUNSU-YAH!" She huffed, yanking off my covers. "Wake up! It's well  into the afternoon! You need to stop partying until dawn, babo (idiot)!"

"Chesonghamnida (sorry)." I rolled off the bed, inch-worming my way to the bathroom to get ready for that silly dinner party my parents planned with their best-friends. Ugh. Kill  me now.

 


 

"Hyesong-ah!" My mom greeted Park Hyesong-sshi.

"Annyeong (hi), Junsu-yah!" The pretty middle-aged woman and her husband turned to me. "You just keep getting more and more handsome!" Hyesong pinched my cheek, following my dad inside the house.

"Annyeonghaeseyo (hello)." A voice spoke up. "I'm Jinae."

I turned to see a cute girl fluttering her thick eyelashes at me.

"Junsu-yah." Umma said, putting her hands on both of our arms between us. "This is Hyesong's and Wonshik's daughter, Jinae." She gave me an encouraging nudge and left me on the porch with this girl that reeks of familiarity.

"Oppa!" She squeaked cutely, giving a little hop. "Chebal jalhaejwo (please take care of me)!"

"Right." I cocked an eyebrow, loosening my neck tie. I motioned for Jinae to follow me inside. "C'mon, kiddo."

I pulled the chair out for her and walked around to take a seat across the table. Dinner was already served.

"So Junsu," Wonshik began. "How's school?"

"Fine." I began awkwardly, giving a silly grin. "I don't get much spare time anymore though."

"Oh, Jinae thinks so too." Hyesong added. "College is good, though, but you must keep up."

She's in college? I looked at Jinae. She acts like a munchkin.

Jinae caught me staring and she gave me a wink with a peace sign.

I did a double take.

On her pinky finger was a crown ring.

"Yeah," I began slyly, eyeing goddess's drastic change in appearance. She doesn't even act like we've met before. "Well, I got time to party once in a while. I'm sure your daughter has too—"

Something under the table hit me sharply on my shin. It didn't hurt, but it caught me off-guard.

I looked at Jinae... or Jinkyong.. She batted her thick lashes again so as to shut me up. I tried to kick her back, but I ended up hitting one of the table legs and jostling the dining table.

Both of our parents were silent as they watched us. Her dad cleared his throat.

"Jinae, Junsu." Appa started. "Have you two met before?"

"Nope." We both sing-songed, looking at each other, giggling slightly.