Promise

My Happy Ending

GIKWANG POV

 

I led Haemi to our classroom , throughout the whole time , she just looked down at the floor .

 

I couldn't blame her for being like this . I knew it was her first day of school , even though she was already 16 , I knew her entire story , Hyunseung told me .

 

I honestly didn't know why her parents would abuse such a sweet girl . She had no evil or proudness in her eyes , despite her pretty face and long beautiful hair .

 

She obviously had no confidence of herself now , after all the harsh things being said to her by her parents .

 

I tried my best to make her smile and constantly smile at her , but I knew it would take more than that to make her feel welcome here .

 

I looked at Junhyung who was obviously not doing anything productive . The usual bad-boy attitude always . 

  ------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG POV

 

Hyunseung's sister ? Haemi ? Oh okay , whatever .

 

She looked cute when she fumbled around the school with Gikwang . I knew it was her first time coming to school , Hyunseung told me her whole story .

  ------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

 

Soon , you reached the classroom but once you stepped in , the whole classroom fell into silence as everyone stared at you .

 

You hated it when everyone stared at you , it made you get nervous . You played with your skirt as you were hoping that Gikwang could be of some help now .

 

" Uh uh .... Uh Everyone this is Haemi ! " Gikwang announced to the whole class .

 

You lifted your head and lightly smiled and them . You , Gikwang and Junhyung then made your way towards the back of the classroom where you sat between Junhyung and Gikwang .

 

Very often girls would turn around and state at you but you could see from the corner of your eyes that Gikwang glared back at them , which seemed to make them stop . You were thankful for that .

 

Soon the teacher came in and started teaching . You and Gikwang took down some notes but Junhyung just laid his head on the table , obviously not giving a care about what the teacher is saying .

 

So the first few periods of school passed like that , and soon it was time for lunch . Gikwang held your hand as he brought you out of the classroom to the lunch area and Junhyung followed closely behind .  

 

You soon spotted Hyunseung and a few other of his friends near the cafeteria . Hyunseung smiled at you and hugged you . " How's school so far ? "

 

" Uhmm , okay I guess ... " You mumbled in his chest .

 

" Kyaaaaa Hyung is that your little sister ?????? Ahhhhh she's so cuteeeeeeeeee ~ " You heard someone squeal out .

 

" Aish Yang Yoseob you sound like a girl . " Hyunseung whacked the head of this other guy .

" Owwwww ... " Yoseob whined .

 

" Awh Hyunseung you're sister is really pretty you know ... " A tall guy said .

 

The tall guy turned to you an held his hand out . " I'm Doojoon , nice to meet you ~ " You took his hand and shooked it .

 

They all started introducing themselves one by one , and those names were pretty much familiar to you . You heard about them from your brother .

 

" Okay let's go ~~ " Yoseob sang out as he skipped with Dongwoon towards the cafeteria while the others just shook their head , embarrassed by them .

 

You giggled  a little at the two guys , they were ... pretty cute in a way . Hyunseung enlaced your fingers with yours and Began walking to the cafeteria with his friends .

 

You turned around and saw Junhyung following behind . Your eyes met for a while but you quickly tuned away and looked front , you could feel your cheeks burning and soon they turned red .

 

" Hehehe ... Who's the guy that you like huh ? " Hyunseung teased you as he saw your crimson red cheeks .

 

" Oppaaa ...... " You pouted as you smacked his arm and burried your head into his shoulder .  

  ------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG POV

 

They began walking towards the cafeteria and I followed behind , with my hands dug in my pockets .

 

I stared at Haemi's long straight , brown hair , that shined under the lights . I wondered how it felt if I ran my fingers through her hair . I smirked a little .

 

* Aish Yong Junhyung stop thinking about this . If you even lay a finger on her I swear Hyunseung would kill you . *

 

I was interrupted in my thoughts when she suddenly spun around to look at me .

I felt my heart beat faster and faster as I stared into those chocolate brown eyes of hers . I wished I could stare for the whole day , but she quickly  turned around and burried her face into Hyunseung's shoulder .

 

* keke , cute . *

  ------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

 

The school day ended already and you walked out of the classroom and saw Hyunseung waiting for you .

 

You said bye to Gikwang and Junhyung and walked with Hyunseung back home .

 

School ended late , it was about 7 when you walked home with your Brother . The sun started to set and the wind started to pick up . You started to shiver , despite the fact that you were wearing your long sleeved school uniform .

 

Hyunseung saw you and took off his Gray hoodie and let you wear it . It was really big for you , but you didn't mind as you were being surrounded with your brother's scent . It was rather .... Comforting .

 

Both of you ordered take out and brought it home to eat . It was already about 10 by the time you finished eating , and Hyunseung instructed you to go and shower .

 

You came out with your pink towel and your pajamas , and your hair was still dripping wet .

 

" Aishh come here ... " Hyunseung told you and he grabbed your waist and made you sit on his lap .

 

He took your towel and began drying your hair for you . " Aishh ... Haemi - ah , you should dry your hair properly ... Otherwise you'll fall sick .. " He scolded you .

 

He then tucked you into bed pulled the covers up to your face . " Sleep tight , it'll be a long day tomorrow at school again ~ " He patted your bangs and left the room .

 

You tossed and turned for about 5 minutes , and you realised at this rate you wont get any sleep .

 

You swung your legs off the bed and walked to Hyunseung's room with your unicorn plushie in your left hand .

 

You slowly opened his door and saw that his lights were switched off already , but he was in bed still texting on his phone .

 

" Oppa ... Can I sle- "

 

Hyunseung didn't even need to wait for you to finish your sentence and cut you off . " Sure . " He said as he laughed .

 

You immediately climbed onto his bed and snuggled closer to him , surrounding yourself with his scent .

 

You felt a nudge at your side which made you jump a little . " Hehe .. Haemi - ah , you still haven't told me who's the guy you like ~~ "

 

Junhyung immediately flashed through your mind and your cheeks turned rosy red again and you burried your face in the covers . " Ahhh ... Oppa !  " You whined .

 

Hyunseung yanked the covers down so he could see your face . " I'm your brother you can tell me ~~~ "

 

You shook your head . " Nooooo ~ " You protested .

 

" Why not ? " Hyunseung said , sounding a little disappointed .

 

You just kept quiet and smiled at him a little .

 

" Okay , you don't have to tell me now , but I'll make sure I find out someday okay ! Owa I never imagined my little sister grow up so fast , I'll start to miss you .. " There was a bit of disappointment in his eyes .

 

You snuggled closer to him . " Oppa , don't say that .. I'll always be your little girl , and you'll always be my number 1 man , okay ? I'll still love you more than my boyfriend , okay ? I promise you . " You held up your pinky and he entwined his with yours .

 

" And you'll always be my number 1 girl , my little baby girl . "

  ------------------------------------------

Whee chapter 4 :) comment and suscribe ! ( ^O^ )