Beach

My Happy Ending

 YOUR POV

 

You slipped on an oversized light orange puffy shirt with a pair of denim shorts .

 

You were getting ready to go to the beach but you didn't have a bikini to wear under since you were locked up in your house for a long time . You could have asked Hyunseung to get one for you but you don't want to bother him . Furthermore you weren't exactly planning to swim in the sea . You had this little phobia of the sea afraid that some shark would pop out off no where .

 

" Yah ! Haemi quick ! " You heard your brother calling you from outside .

 

You were having a little trouble tying your hair and as odd as it was , your brother was way better at doing it than you .

 

" Oppa can you come in ? " You bit your hairband with your mouth as you used your free hands to brush your hair over and over again .

 

" You hair again ? .. "  He grumbled a little , tired of tying your hair over and over again . You pouted and nodded at him , and he worked his hands around your hair .

 

You smiled in the mirror as you saw him finishing off your hair . " okay let's go Haemi ... " He pulled your hand and led you out of your room where you joined the rest of the guys .

 

You held hands with Yoseob as you walked towards the beach and he swung them playfully . Ever since you met Yoseob you always knew him as the most adorable guy in the world .

  ------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG POV

 

I eyes Yoseob and Haemi's Hands as they were swung playfully back and forth . Yoseob was the luckiest guy in the entire world .

 

I never imagined Yoseob holding hands with such an adorable girl in my entire life . But I guess Haemi likes him because Yoseob ACTS cute , well , he has a cute face .

 

I wished for once I'll be like Seob , getting to hold those soft milky hands .

  ------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

 

Not long later , you reached the beach and Doojoon laid out a large picnic mat .

 

" Come on Haemi we'll build sandcastles !!! " Yoseob grabbed your had and dragged you away .

 

" Yah ! Be careful with her !! " Hyunseung yelled out .

 

You giggled as you ran with Yoseob to find a nice spot with warm and soft golden sand . You loved Yoseob for being like the sunshine to your cloudy day , always so playful and all . You were glad that he was there to meet your eye level ,  how he was around the same height as you , how he played around with you . You wanted him just as a good friend though , not a boyfriend .

 

" Okay How about here ! " Yoseob sat down and he pulled you down with him .

 

He grabbed one of the buckets and shovels he brought along out of his large bag filled with different shapes as sizes of buckets .

 

He held the bucket while you scooped sand inside with your hand .

 

" Soo Haemi ... How long have you been liking Junhyung ? "

 

" W-what ? " You shot your head up in confusion .

 

" I mean well .. I know you like Junhyung Haemi .. " He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck .

 

Did Hyunseung tell him ? You started fidgeting and you bit your lip . " Yoseobie .. "

 

" Hmm ? " He smiled at you .

 

" How .. How did you find out .. Did Hyunseung tell you ??? " You tried your best not to sound too annoyed .

 

" Huh ! Ani ! Babo Haemi I found out myself ! " He pinched your cheeks .

 

" How ?! " you eyes sparkled .

 

" Aigoo Haemi I can see your cheeks blush Everytime you're close to him ! " He squeezed your cheeks .

 

You suddenly felt embarrassed of yourself . You covered your cheeks and sighed . " Yoseobiee .. Is it that obvious ?? " You didn't like yourself because of your cheeks , how they showed your emotions too openly .

 

" Well Uhh kinda .."

 

You slapped your cheeks with your two hands and you groaned . " Hey ! Haemi ah it's not a bad thing !! " Yoseob tried to calm you down .

 

" Yes it is .. " You burried your face into your hands .

 

" Hey ... It's not okay ? " He shook your shoulders .

 

" And why not ? " You mumbled .

 

" Because of that you're special . " He bounced his finger off your nose .

 

Your eyes brightened up and you stuck out your thumb . " Yoseobie's the best ! "

 

" of course I am ! YOSEOBIEE IS THE BEST !! " He yelled out to the sea as he waved his arms around .

 

You rolled on the floor as in controllable laughter spilled out of you . People were all staring at Yoseob , but he didn't care and continued to act goofy .

 

" Aish this Yoseob goon , he's crazy . " You could hear Doojoon say .

 

You covered Yoseob's mouth with your hand . " Ah ! Yoseobie be quiet ! "

 

You joked around for a while more when it was silent and he poked you at the side , making you jump .

 

" Yah ! " You squealed as you scurried away from him .

 

" So are you gonna tell him ? "

 

" What ? No of course not ! "

 

" And why not ? " He frowned .

 

" Because .. I don't know .. What if he gets mad yoseobie ? Around school Junhyung Oppa is usually the bad-boy type right ? "

 

" Well yeah .. But actually he isn't really like that . He's really nice and gentle especially to girls he likes . "

 

" What If I'm not one of the girls he likes ? " You pouted .

 

" Then you have to tell him to find out . " He messed up your bangs .

 

" Yah ! Both of you get in the water ! " You heard Hyunseung call out which interrupted your conversation with Yoseob .

 

" Noooooooooooo " Both you and Yoseob shouted .

 

" Fine then we'll come and get you ." At that time . Hyunseung and Doojoon began charging like bulls at both of you .

 

You and seob ran away in different directions while Doojoon chased after him while your brother chased after you .

 

Eventually Hyunseung caught up with you and grabbed you by the waist , not allowing you to run away . " Noooooooo Oppa .... " You whined .

 

" Haha come on dear just for a while .. " He swung you over his shoulders and you let out a scream .

 

He dunk you in the water and you immediately hated the water . It was freezing cold , not to mention the wind that was picking up .

 

" Oppa .. I..it's cold .. " You mumbled as you hugged your brother from the back , hoping to get some body heat from him .

 

" Oh .. You should get out then .. " He led you out of the water and wrapped a big towel around you to dry yourself .

 

He sat down next to you and ruffled your hair . " Aren't you going back ? "

 

" Nope , I wanna spend time with my sister . " He smiled at you and you smiled back .

 

" So what were you and seob talking about just now ? "

 

" Oh .. It's nothing . "

 

" Ayyyy .. Tell me ... " He squeezed your cheek .

 

" Nooo .. "

 

" Okay , I'll get it out of you one day . "

 

You giggled and you laid your head on his lap . " Oppa . .. "

 

" Hmmm ? " He your hair .

 

" Should I tell Junhyung Oppa that I like him . ? " You pouted and you turned your face to look at him .

 

He pondered for a while and he looked at you . " Is that what you were talking to seob just now ? "

 

You nodded your head . " Well .. Umm .. You should go and tell him . " Hyunseung answered you back .

 

" But what if he gets mad at me ? " you twirled your hair with your fingers .

 

" And why would a guy get mad at my adorable sister ? " He smiled back at you , but it didnt help much .

 

" Oppa I'm only adorable to you , that's the problem . " You puffed out your cheeks and blew up your bangs .

 

" Aish untrue ! Maybe Junhyung finds you adorable too ... " He squeezed your cheeks .

 

The sun eventually set and your eyelids grew heavy but the sunny smile remained . It was time for everyone to go home , as the laughter from the children soon disappeared . The sun was setting which left a beautiful pink glow on the sky .

 

You climbed onto your brother's back  and he piggy backed you while walking home with the rest of his friends . The sky was dark and it was cold , but you felt safe and warm on your brother's back even though his noisy friends were walking next to you .

  a  

" Aish Yoseobie ! " You giggled as you kicke your leg again . Yoseob had been tickling your feet that was dangling for the whole time since you left the beach .  

  ------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG POV

 

Life is just unfair . Why does a guy like Yoseob get to spend so much time with Haemi , and from what I see , Haemi smiles the most when she's with Yoseob .

 

Just what does Haemi see in him ? well Seob isn't exactly one of the most able-to-protect-his-girlfriend guy . In terms of this , I think I'll get a higher score than him . How I wish I could exchange my life with his . Just , once .

  ------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update T_T comment and suscribe please :]