School

My Happy Ending

YOUR POV

" Haemi baby ... Are you awake ? " You felt a little pressure on your bangs .

 

Your eyes fluttered open to see Hyunseung's face right above yours . You found yourself still lying on Hyunseung's jeans .

 

* Oh my God , did I just sleep on his lap the whole night ? *

 

You stated into space for a while , but Hyunseung interrupted your thoughts . " Uh Haemi ?? My legs are cramping up a little .... "

 

You quickly scrambled off his lap onto the floor . " Oh .. Sorry Oppa ... You should have woken me up ... "

 

He pinched your cheeks . " Haemi-ah I have to go to school now ... and you're coming with me . " He said as he headed towards his room .

 

Your lost eyes followed him towards his room as you got up and followed him . " Oppa , what do you mean ... I'm going to school too ? "

 

" Yep .. " He plainly answered , as he took off his school uniform from his hanger .

 

You never really thought about going to school before , you studied at home though , Hyunseung made you do so . But since young you never went to school , or even interacted with any other people before . You bit your lip as worry began to bubble within you .

 

" But Oppa ... I've never been to school .. And and and I don't have a uniform ... " You protested .

 

" Yes you do . " Hyunseung took out a freshly ironed uniform for Girls in his school .

 

" Oppa since when did you have that ... "

 

" Long time ago actually , I got it for you thinking you would finally get to go high school with me but in the end you never did ...... but now you can ! " he answered cheerfully as he gave you your uniform .

 

You dragged your feet to your own bedroom and began changing . The skirt was rather short and above your knees , but you didn't mind much . What gave you the most difficulty was tying that blue ribbon on your top which was covered with a long Gray coat .

 

( A/N : the uniform is like the one they wore in dream high )

 

You never really wore a school uniform before , do you were feeling a little awkward at that time .

 

You shuffled your feet outside to the living room and saw Hyunseung getting his bag ready in his school uniform . You always loved it when your brother wore his school uniform , it made him look , well , somewhat cool in his long pants .

 

" Oppa , I can't tie my ribbon . " You said as you walked over to him , still fumbling with it .

 

He smiled at you and held your hand and brought you to the pink framed mirror in your room . He stood in front of you and adjusted your ribbon for you .

 

He then stood behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders . He picked a large rainbow clip from your table and pinned up your fringe .

 

" Awh so pretty " Hyunseung said as he squeezed your cheeks .

 

You lightly whacked his arm and pulled him out of your room . " Come on let's go we're gonna be late .. " He said as he grabbed your arm .

 

" Oh yeah and take this . " He threw you a pink sling bag and you stumbled a little to grab it .

 

" Use it as your school bag first okay ? I'll buy you another one next time .. " He locked the door and held your hand .

 

Throughout the whole walk to school , anxiety filled you . " Oppa Oppa Oppa what .. What if I get lost in school ? " You said as you jumped up and down , clutching his arm .

 

" Haemi ah .. Calm down ... You'll be in the same class as Gikwang and Junhyung ... They'll take care of you ... "

 

Gikwang and Junhyung ? Those names were obviously very familiar to you , they were Hyunseung's closest friends and he oftener mentioned them to you .

 

" Then then then ... What .. What if I can't make any friends ?? " You became more worried than ever .

 

Hyunseung stopped and placed his hands on your shoulder . " Haemi my little angel , don't worry about anything okay ? Oppa's class is one level above yours , If you need me or anything just tell Gikwang and Junhyung . I'll make sure they'll look after you .  So there's nothing to worry about . Okay ? " He said sternly.

 

You slowly nodded and continued walking . The wind messed up your long hair a little , as the breeze tangled them up .

 

Not long later , You and Hyunseung arrived at the school . At once all eyes were laid on you , and there were whispers among the students , especially the girls .

 

" Omo ~ she's so pretty . "

 

" Who's she ? "

 

" Hyunseung Oppa got a girlfriend ? "

 

All these comments could be heard in the hallway just made you clutch on Hyunseung's arms even tighter .

 

" Don't worry , just ignore them .. " He whispered into your ear .

 

" YO ! HYUNSEUNG ! "

 

Someone's loud voice echoed around the hallway . That person followed by another guy started walking towards you and Hyunseung .

 

" Hello Hyung ! Who's this pretty girl here ? " One of them smiled and winked at you .

 

" Yah Lee Gikwang . Thats my sister . " Hyunseung scolded him .

 

* So that's Gikwang ... * You thought .

 

" Your sister ? Haemi ?? The one you talk about ? Haemi ????? " His eyes widened as he looked at you .

 

You gave a small smile at him .

 

" Yeah it's her . Why so surprised ?! "

 

" I just just just thought that .. That . Well , you know .. Your parents ... Ah never mind ! Anyway what's she doing here ? " Gikwang said .

 

" For school . And she's in Junhyung's and your class , so you guys better look after her , don't even lay your eyes off her for a second , otherwise I'll kill both of you . " Hyunseung said sternly .

 

" Woah woah okay Hyung . We know how important she's to you . We wouldn't even dare to lay our eyes off her for a second ... " Gikwang said .

 

" Okay good . " Hyunseung replied . " I'll be going now Haemi , be a good girl and listen to Gikwang and Junhyung Oppa okay ? I'll come by your classroom to pick you up after school finished okay ? "

 

You nodded and he bent down and kissed your forehead . " Bye Haemi ! "

 

You smiled and waved back as you saw his disappearing figure .  He felt someone grab your wrist and you spun around seeing Gikwang smiling as bright as the sun .

 

" Hello Haemi I'm Gikwang , and you can call me Gikwang Oppa .. " He said cheerfully as he began walking and the other guy followed you .

 

You giggled a bit and nodded , feeling a little shy about the whole thing .

 

You turned around to look at the guy behind you . His hair was rather in a mess , and his hands were drugged into his pockets .

 

" Yah Yong Junhyung could you brighten up a little bit ? Or at least say Hi to Haemi ? I think you're scarin era little .  She's Hyunseung's little sister , he would kill you of he found out you were like this to her ... " Gikwang complained to the guy following behind .

 

* So that's Junhyung , well now at least I know two people ... *

 

Junhyung shot Gikwang a glare and he turned to you and raised his hand . " Hi " He said , with practically no emotions on his face .

 

You smiled back at him , thankful for his greeting even though it wasn't as warm as Gikwangs .

 

* This is going to be a long day .. *

  ------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 (: Thanks for those who commented on my story , your comments a greatly appreciated ' (: Readers , Kekkeke comment and suscribe to my story if you haven't !