Chapter Three

「Abandoned」Superhero

"Onew?" Taemin asked blankly trying not to drop the phone from shock. All those years leaving without warning, without any form of contact and now out of the blue he gets a phone call from him? And there is the pressing question of how the hell he had gotten his phone number. No one knew it aside from Key and school, so he must of got it from one of those sources.

Key would not give Taemin's phone number out to some stranger, which was what Onew was to Key seeing as they had never met. Besides Key would tell him if he did anyway, so all that left was the school. School did not give out phone numbers unless they were to family though so that either meant that Onew had contacted his parents or his brother to get it from the school or that he had some sort of connections to the school.

"Ding, ding, ding. Right answer." Onew's voice said filled with the warmth that Taemin had missed for so long, he wanted nothing more than to run into Onew's arms but that conflicted with his urge to punch him one in the face for leaving without warning, he guessed he was learning some violent urges from Key due to his spending nearly all his time with him.

Which was sort of Onew's fault seeing as if Onew was still here he would spend some time with Onew as well rather than always with Key and also if Onew was still here there was the chance that Jonghyun might have not left so he could be spending time with him too. But it was mostly Choi Minho's fault for this, the bastard.

"So what do you want?" Taemin asked rudely, he was not in the mood for some 'get to know one another again' chat nor was he in the mood to be polite to his hyung who had left him.

"Is that how you treat your hyung who just gave you a favour?" Onew asked with a sad tone to his voice. Taemin blinked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll see." And he hung up.

The chapters will get more shorter like this one, but more of the size of chapters in my other stories, because this is way too short. That's so I can update quicker and so it's easier to write ^_^ I decided to give you this snippet because it's been far too long