Chapter 4

Unlikely Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR

 

 

“GRUMPY DRAGON?” Jiyong roared like an enraged bull and took a big angry step towards the unfazed Dara. At the corner of his eyes he could see the alarmed expressions on s’ and Bom’s faces. But at that moment he couldn’t care less. There was something about Dara Park that makes his blood boil with pure outrage.

 

“Omo!” She exclaimed again, still unable to grasp the mounting anger of the man she labeled as the grumpy dragon. She nodded to herself, one finger pressed on the corner of her lips. She looked so unconcerned and unaffected by Jiyong’s outburst that left the Big Bang members’ mouths hanging wide open. “You really are the infamous Grumpy Dragon.” She concluded.

 

Jiyong clenched his fists tightly on his side. He was trying really hard to control his temper but the girl must be really stupid to not notice that he was on the brink of exploding. “Call me grumpy dragon again and you will regret meeting me.” He threatened through gritted teeth.

 

Dara smirked. So he actually thought that I was glad to have met him? HIM? Jerk! She shrugged her shoulders and ignored Bom’s eye warning. “What made you think, even for one second, that I felt glad to have met you? Meeting you will forever be the best proof that I have the greatest bad luck in human history.” She watched his face turn bright red with anger. Then she smiled wider as she walked forward until their faces were just inches apart. The moment Jiyong yelled at her, her earlier fright vanished into thin air and was replaced with pure annoyance. She was known as one of Asia’s most sought after bachelorette. She’s the heiress of her father’s empire, a refined lady (well at least in front of her father’s friends). She’s Sandara Park!  How dare this puny entertainer raise his voice at her? In normal situations she would have just let it slide but there was something about Kwon Jiyong that makes her blood boil until she could no longer contain her irritation. Then she leaned closer and silently laughed at his flustered expression. “I bet that you are itching to punch a girl now. Right? Grumpy Dragon?”

 

Jiyong discreetly inhaled a good amount of air to calm himself before opening his mouth. He looked at her from head to foot.  “You’re not even a girl.” He turned his face and smirked at her. “There’s definitely nothing to see. You’re too flat to be even considered a girl.”

 

It’s official. I HATE him. “You’re nothing but a boy who loves whining.” She countered.

 

“A BOY?” Jiyong hissed.

 

“Yes, a little boy. Little boy Kwon who loves whining when things won’t go his way.”

 

“And you’re one barbaric creature who suddenly sprung up to the surface of our planet!”

 

“You should not even exist! Dragons are just legends! A nightmare for everybody!”

 

Jiyong felt his blood boil hotter. He took several steps back and cursed out loud when his back bumped on the door knob. He gave Seungri a death glare for laughing when he found nothing funny in his situation. Never have a girl looked down at him. They would always be the ones wanting his attention. “And you act just like an amazon woman. You don’t have an ounce of grace in that body.”

 

“Ssantoki.” Bom called Dara’s attention, frantically waving her hands in front of her face, finally recovering from the shock that given by the two people’s sudden shouting match.

 

Dara turned her head towards her cousin and flashed her a forced smile. “Don’t try to stop me Bomtaro.” She said through gritted teeth. It was rare for her to lose her cool and when she does it’s hard for her to stop. She glared at her number one enemy. “This thing needs to be taught a lesson.”

 

“THING?” Jiyong echoed, eyes turned into little slits. “Who do you think you are to call me names?”

 

“I’m Dara Park.” She replied with a sweet smile. “And you are?”

 

Jiyong smirked. “I’m your boss. Remember?”

 

“Correction.” She placed her hands on her hips, her smile never leaving her face. “What made you think that I would still work for you?”

 

The innocent Big Bang boys watched with a mixture of amazement and alarm at how the fragile looking girl pawned their leader without breaking a sweat. While Bom could only sigh while watching her cousin’s rare outburst. She could only think of one reason why Dara suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter