Chapter 5

Unlikely Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE

 

At exactly 5 o’clock in the morning Dara entered the practice room wearing a bright smile. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun, there were several strands framing her face. She was wearing a plain white tee and pink shorts that showed her slim white legs while carrying a picnic basket on one hand. She looked angelic but to Jiyong she looked like a woman with two horns on top of her head.

 

The Big Bang boys were standing in the middle of the room. Daesung still looked sleepy, Seung Hyun smiled but still managed to look awkward while Young Bae’s eyes started disappearing with his smile. Jiyong was standing at the far right, shooting dark laser beams with his eyes. The room was bright but one particular person was trying his best to taint the room with his dark aura. Dara ignored him and approached the other members. “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning noona.” The members less the grumpy dragon greeted back with a smile. Seungri’s voice was the loudest and the maknae was wearing a very excited grin on his face. He eagerly ran towards her direction, ignoring the death glares his hyung was giving him. Dara smiled and handed out the picnic basket full of sandwiches.  “Here. I made some for you guys.” Seungri accepted the basket with a big goofy smile that made his hyung’s laugh. Dara’s smile turned softer as she watched the maknae hurry towards his hyungs. She made a herculean effort to get up early just to make sandwiches for them. She even included the leader even though every fiber in her being screamed in protest. She was the manager after all; she should at least try to treat everybody nicely. She was trying to hypnotize herself when Jiyong suddenly walked towards other side of the room with a look of disgust on his face.

 

Jiyong snorted. “I’d rather starve than eat something you made.”

 

And the chance she was determined to give him disappeared. But she looked unaffected with his remark. Dara just shrugged her shoulders. “Okay.” She walked towards the other members without giving Jiyong anything more than a side glance. “It’s actually a relief I have forgotten that Big Bang has five members.”

 

“But noona,” Daesung said while holding out a sandwich, “you brought five sandwiches.”

 

“It’s for me Daesung-ah. I haven’t eaten breakfast yet.”

 

“Daesung-ah?” Jiyong echoed. He crossed his arms across his shoulders and addressed Dara with arched brows. “You’re not yet close with my members. Be more polite and address them properly.”

 

Daesung smiled apologetically at Dara and ran his fingers through his hair. “Hyung I was the one who asked noona to drop formalities.”

 

“What?” He hissed, his nostrils flaring.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter