TIME TOGETHER…

HE IS NOT YUNHO! [ SEMI HIATUS]

 

SEOUL, KOREA

------------------------

2.15 am [KOREA TIME]

5 February 2012

Since their house is not that far, they reached there in short time. Actually, Adie and Seung gi stay together. Both of them are sibling but with different father. Seung gi works as a doctor and run his own clinic while Adie is a student who is studying in engineering at a local university and a part-time model.

Seung gi’s father died since Seung gi was a kid. His father was navy captain so, his destiny has fated him to die in that kind of way too. He lost in the sea and was found half eaten by the fishes in the sea. *kinda tragic nae?* After quite some time being a single mother, Seung gi’s omma decided to open her heart for a new guy who is Adie’s appa. His omma get married with Adie’s appa. He accepted Adie’s father like his own and never even once he questioned that man bout his status. I mean, whether that man is his true father or not.

They lived together happily and Adie’s father also became an ace in his company that he is working for which as a personal advisor for the CEO of the company. On their 5th anniversary, Seungi gi was told that he will have a sister. He received it with an open heart. That is why he and Adie have a very good relationship until this moment. 

However, the skies are not always clear. Sometimes it will be cloudy. Their happy family moment didn’t last long when both their parents died in a car crashed caused by someone who envy Adie’s father. Seung gi and Adie accepted it hardly but still moved on with their life. With some savings that their parents have prepared, they study hard and achieved a lot of success despite their young ages.

Adie is 18 now and Seung gi is 25. Both could have anything they wanted just by saying it while some of Adie’s friend or Seungi gi’s too still trying to have it.

*I think that upper part is just 100% totally crap! I dunno whether it has anything to do with the fic… X/ *

Adie’s POV

Now, we have reached our home. I need to pack all those things, hopefully that thing is still there since I only use it once.

 But do I really sure of what am I doing?!

If I’m caught, JJ oppa wouldn’t want to talk or even see my face…

Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa will hate me down to their core…

But if I didn’t do it… I will never know ‘what thing’ had JJ oppa…

I have to do it! I have to-

End POV

“Adie… gwenchana?”  

Seungi gi asked her and holds her right hand. Eventhough they are already in the garage, and actually Adie already open the car door but she’s like frozen on her seat eyes not moving just staring at the dashboard in front of her. Hesitation clearly written on her face. Her left hand rest on the holder of the car door while her right hand holds the seatbelt clip but not pressing it open.

The sudden touch makes her awake from her deep thought and makes her turned around and looks at Seung gi.

“Huh?... I-uh.. yah.. I’m fine..let’s get in..it’s pretty cold out here…”

And they went in the house. Usually the maid will come and greet them but not this time since it’s already late. So, they just went to their separate ways which Seung gi went to the kitchen maybe to grab some drinks while waiting for his dongsaeng while Adie went straight to her room packing up some clothes for her class that gonna start few more hours and definitely not forgetting the thing that she’s battling with her heart and mind whether to use it or not since it’s a lil’ risky.

Adie’s POV

Hopefully you could help me…

And please…makes me feel worth by buying you…

I really need your help this time…

We are going to face ‘something’…

I need to help JJ oppa…

Hopefully we can work as team…

End POV

After she is done talking to that thing, she hurriedly keeps it safely in her bag together with the clothes. Then, she went to her safety box that she keep among the pile of the other clothes in the closet and took out an amount of money that she always spared for emergency *of coz she keep the balance in the bank..lol!* and put it in an envelop to pay the security guard as she promised them. That envelop too she kept in her bag.  

-After 25 minutes-

She hurriedly went out from her room and went to search for her oppa. Feeling a bit guilty since it’s already late and Seung gi must be tired too since he still didn’t have his rest yet eventhough his work has ended couple hours ago. But due to Jaejoong’s condition he’s still up till now.

She sighs in relief founding her oppa still waiting for her at the kitchen and she saw a cold juice glass in his hold. Seungi gi that was sitting on the chair stand up and facing her dongsaeng while smiling when he heard shuffling noise and panting breath behind him.

But his smile faded a little when he saw his dongsaengs face. Sad, swollen eyes, puffy red nose and now those pitch black sad eyes looking at him as if she had done something really bad.

Seung gi’s POV

Adie…stop looking to me like that…you don’t do anything wrong…

You hurt me too…

Jaejoong is fine already…

 End POV

“uhm…oppa… are you tired already?...”

“Aniyo not yet…wae?”

She come closer to Seungi gi while hanging her head low and said…

“I know you didn’t take your dinner yet… I could hear your tummy rumbling… and just now you only drink a cold juice… since the security guard is taking care of JJ oppa, I think there’s nothing wrong if I accompany my own oppa take his dinner… plus, it has been a long time we didn’t spent time together…”

Adie said to Seung gi while embracing him tightly at the waist.

Seung gi who was surprised by the action soften at Adie’s word embraced that girl back. Smiling at their connection, Seung gi patted her head softly.

“I thought the only thing that you could think of right now is Jaejoong only… I never thought you’d think bout me too… gomawo Adie…”

Then he could feel Adie deepen their embrace.

“But…is there any shop that still open till this time?... I bet there’s none…”

“Hehe…you bet it… remember? I’m a part time model and I used to work until this time… and..I definitely know where to find a place for a night moth like us to eat incase we are hungry…not far from here..”

Adie tell Seung gi bout a place that she used to hang out with her colleagues after they had done their late photo shoot.

“Wah…why I never realize that you used to come home at this very late of time?” 

“B’coz… you are dead asleep at this time oppa… Ka-ja! You still need to take your rest and I still need a couple of hours to sleep before my class starts. Luckily its start in noon.. huh~”  

Well, at least Seung gi feels relief seeing his dongsaeng smiling for the first time after the incident.

And both of them entered the car and went to the place that Adie used to hang out. She was telling the truth. That place is full of people and it is alive despite the time which is nearly 3.30 in the morning. Seung gi could blink his eyes in amusement not believing his eyes seeing so many human beings which is not asleep yet.

“Do these human know what is the meaning of sleep?...”

“No idea oppa…”

“Do they sleep?!”

“Oppa..let’s eat! Ka-ja!”  

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TBC