THEN WHO?!

HE IS NOT YUNHO! [ SEMI HIATUS]

 

SHIBUYA, JAPAN

--------------------------

10.00 pm [KOREA TIME]

4 February 2012

Yunho’s POV

Changmin and I are in the middle of a photo shoot. It’s going to end in another 2 hours means me and Min will be at home around midnight…again…

But why I feel something is not right?!

Someone is in danger…

But who?

Min is here with me… he seems fine…

Nah…maybe I’m too tired…

Better focus on the work…

End POV

Changmin’s POV

Hyung seems spacing out a lot tonite…

Wonder what’s on his mind…

Huh~ I missed Kyuhyun… wonder what is he doing now…

Kyu must be busy with his work like me…

Adie… owh yah! She said she’s going to Jae-hyung’s house… her birthday is in 2 hours…

Um…Jae-hyung… why do I have this some kind of feeling?

“Ok…ready…you are next!”

Owh! They start already…

End POV

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEOUL, KOREA

-----------------------

11.45 pm [KOREA TIME]

4 February 2012

Adie’s POV  

Uhuhu~ 15 minutes to my b’day…

TING! TONG!

PRANGGG!!

What.. the ..hell.. was that?!

I started to bang the door loudly and called JJ oppa but there’s no answer…

“OPPA! OPPA!!! Open the door!! What’s wrong in there?!”

After 5 minutes, still there’s no response from him… I started to freak out…

Security! Where’s the security office!

I run to the security office and asked for help. They immediately help me by opening the door using a master key…  

“OPPAAAA!!!”

Oh my goodness sake! Where is he? Room! Maybe he’s in the room…

“OPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” my jaw dropped. And my eyes already went big enough.

“Holy ! Who did this to you?! Oh my god… oppa!!”

“Miss, calm down…we’ll call the ambulance!” I freeze to the words ambulance.

“ANIYO! Don’t call ambulance… I’ll call my doctor… and I don’t want anyone to know bout this! Both of you! Better shut it up…we’ll talk bout the payment after all this had settle… read me?!”

I told them and they nod their head understanding it and walk out from the condo.

“An-annyeong? Seung gi oppa? Hel-help me-me… JJ oppa… he-he’s hurt…unconscious now…blood…it’s too much!”

“Adie adie…calm down…I’ll come to you.. Where are you now?!”

“His house…the new condo…” I’m trembling so much when I answer the question… with JJ oppa unconscious in front of me…… and with those blood pooling around his lower region…messy face with tears… who done this to him?

Then I snapped out from my thinking and started to walk to his bed and pulled out the blanket to cover his lower region… I can’t do anything except covering him since he’s bleeding so much… and I’m easily freak out when I see blood…

As if…the person who’s bleeding will be dead if I touch them… I could only pray for Seung gi oppa to come here… I know he’ll be here in no time since his clinic just in the same area…

I can’t take my eyes on JJ’s oppa face and body… he’s lying on the floor unconsciously…wait! His wrists are red… there’s hickey on his neck…

Somebody him…

TING! TONG!

Seung gi oppa! He come! T-T….

“Adie! Haahaa…where is he? Huuhuu…”

He’s panting badly…maybe he run here…

“JJ oppa is in the room…but please be careful…he’s bleeding too much…”

“Okeh okeh…just…huh…calm down…stop crying nae?”

He wipes my tears with his hand and we rushed went into JJ’s oppa room and I could see that Seung gi’s oppa face was so shocked.

“Holy! Who did this?!” 

He shakes his head and rushed to JJ oppa… he carefully lift the blanket that cover JJ’s oppa lower region and cursed after he saw the condition…

“It’s not serious right? Just do what you can but please don’t take him to the hospital… it would be huge embarrassment for him if everybody knows it…”

Seung gi oppa looked at me and nod his head… when he started to spread JJ’s oppa leg to see his bleeding hole, I just walk out from the room and cried wholeheartedly..

Who dare to do this to him…

My birthday had turn out to be a nightmare for JJ oppa…

What I should I do?!

Leave him alone…

Huh?!

Who said that?! I turned around and scanned around the house… nothing… except for Jiji… her fur as if nothing happen…

Jiji…  

End POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TBC