MAY…BE… IT’S…

HE IS NOT YUNHO! [ SEMI HIATUS]

 

SHIBUYA, JAPAN  

--------------------------

9.45 am [KOREA TIME]

5 February 2012 

“Yah!!! Changmin! Where’s my pancake?!” ask Yunho who is surprised by his missing pancake. 

Well, today they are going to have another photo shoot at 10.30 am and now, they are having their breakfast at the hotel café.

“Hyung! Mianhae! Chaega…baegoppa…*puppy eyes* hyung…*blink blink*” Changmin tried to cool his hyung down when he was caught eating his hyung’s pancake when the leader excuses himself to answer a phone call.

“You already finished your 5th pancake and you still can shove my 4 pieces pancakes?! What are you Minnie?!”

“Normal teenage boy who needs to have a proper meal for his growth..” answer Changmin bluntly and continue shoving Yunho’s pancake into his mouth.

“You are tall enough Minnie… In fact, taller than everybody…”

“Haish…cut it hyung… aren’t you taking your breakfast hyung?” Changmin ask with full mouth.

“Of coz! I don’t take my supper last nite… and I AM HUNGRY! FYI! Changmin!”  says Yunho and he mentioned the word “hungry” a little louder to Changmin.

“Then make an order hyung…you aren’t going to be full if you keep nagging like that..”

Yunho could only frown and shakes his head while smiling to his magnae’s answer. Sometimes, he really forgot how snarky his magnae is. So, he just makes an order for another simple breakfast, mushroom omelet with toast. And his order again makes Changmin drooled over. But Yunho just ignored his monster magnae and proceed with his breakfast. 

Then, Changmin suddenly ask him..

“Um..Hyung, who called you just now? Seems like an important called from someone..”  Changmin ask and there’s a little naughty glance in his eyes and he also tried to take a little omelet from Yunho’s plate.

“It’s Adie… calling from Jaejoong’s condo…” Yunho answers him and don’t mind lifting his head from his meal since he’s too hungry and actually he knows that his magnae still trying to take his food. Really…what are you Changmin?!

“AHH!! Today is her birthday right hyung?! What did she say?! I bet she’s nagging you and ask you to tell me for us to buy her present right hyung?!” claimed Changmin excitedly forgetting his plan to take Yunho’s food but then Yunho’s answer makes him shocked a little.

“Aniyo…she…just asks me where am I last nite…and when I ask her why…she just urge me to tell her where am I last nite... it seems like she’s hiding something from me, and… just by listening to her voice… she’s hiding something Min… she don’t even cared to ask bout you like usual and she don’t even tell me anything bout anyone like she always does...” Yunho told Changmin with his serious expression and earns no comments from Changmin.

Changmin is just too speechless… not expecting this kind of answer to come out from his hyung’s mouth.

“And when I want to wish her, she just cut the line and hung up…” Yunho seems sad a little and he proceed with his breakfast again.

While Changmin…he takes it seriously as he really can’t stop thinking on Adie’s sudden changed behavior. Well, they’ve known Adie for quite sometimes and they’ve known her well… sudden changed in her behavior might means something bad happens…

But just… what was it?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEOUL, KOREA

------------------------

9.30 am [KOREA TIME]

5 February 2012

Adie’s POV

Haish…hopefully I’m not too late… and why he’s not picking up the phone?!

Arghh!! How come I forgot his photo shoot time for today?!

“annyoeong?”

“Yunho oppa?! An-annyeong…”

“wow…you never called me this early! Wae?! Somebody confess to you his love today? Haha!”

“Um…o-oppa…where were you last nite?”

“Well, I had photo shoot last nite…and it ends quite late…Wae?! uh- I’m sorry if I’m not the earliest to wish you but..”  

Adie rolled her eyes and feels a little annoyed.

“Just tell me where you were last nite! Where does your photo shoot was held last nite..?” 

“Adie… I’m still in Japan… I’ll be here until the end of this month… remember?! I’ll go nowhere except in Japan until the end of this month… wae? What’s wrong there?” 

“Uh?!..Um…Nothing…there’s nothing wrong he-here… I…uh..hang up first..”

“Chak-chakaman! Uh…it’s alright..if you want to talk..just give me a call…ok? Btw… saengil..”

TUT! TUT! TUT! TUT!

I just cut the line and throw my vision to the magnificent view outside JJ’s oppa balcony.

Yunho oppa was right…something was wrong…but better not to drag so many people since I have my own way to solve this and I’m freaking sure this case is odd…

Something is hiding somewhere… the voice last nite is the first hint for me.

I have to make sure it is real... Then, I can proceed to the next one…

Without I noticed, I’ve already grip my phone tightly until it stopped when I feel a soft warm hand holds my trembling hand.

So, I turn to my left side and was quite surprised seeing JJ oppa standing beside me.

“O-oppa! You shouldn’t move around! You-you need to rest! Ka-ja..we..”

I hold his right arms and tried to take him back to his room but he stop me and just smile weakly to me…

“Gwenchana…I’m fine… plus, staying in the room for too long is quite boring… I want some fresh air too…”

“Um…but..”

“Gwenchana… I don’t want to stay in the room for too long since that thing happens in there too.. whenever I closed my eyes…that scene kept playing in my mind..” JJ’s oppa single tear has flowed out from his pretty doe eyes…

Aish! Silly me! How come I forgot that I found him in his own room?! The accident place?! Aish!!

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean too.. oppa..stop crying nae? Um..I’d cook for you something…but just a simple meal since I’m not a good cook like you.. Want to try it? I swear you won’t get any food poisoning!”

Then, JJ oppa just laugh at me nodded his head. Cute! XD

“I’ll take it..you stay here...and don’t move  a lot!”

“Yes ma’am!! Aish…”

I could only laugh at his behavior which sometimes makes me wonder how strong is he and how fragile is he when this kind of things happens to him…

On my way to the kitchen, I met with Jiji… she look up at me and come to me…

I stop and let her come to me… I scouted down.  I don’t touch her or pick her up… I just look at her who enjoyed caressing it’s own body at my pants..she keep rubbing her head at my pants and purred.

After a few seconds, she just walk away when she heard her name was called by no other than her own umma..JJ oppa.. I looked at her until she disappeared from my view…

Then, I continued walking to the kitchen..but..I stop and hold my breath unintentionally when the exact same husky voice rings in my ears again…

I told you to leave him alone! Why are you so stubborn?! Leave him alone!

My eyes went wide and I turn around looking everywhere wildly and found nobody!

What are you?!

You don’t have to know what I am! Just leave him ALONE! You just gonna ruined my plan! 

Now, we are having some kind of mind talk.. we are talking trough mind telepathy. Well, I just tried that way and not expecting it to work! Haha! Genius me... ><  And since this way works…it means…this “thing” is not normal… it’s paranormal and I’m sure my instinct was correct for the whole time!

I’m gonna make sure…you aren’t touching him again! Heard me?!

Huh! Prove it!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TBC