WHAT’S HAPPENING?

HE IS NOT YUNHO! [ SEMI HIATUS]

 

SEOUL, KOREA

------------------------

12.30 am [KOREA TIME]

5 February 2012

Seung gi’s POV

Holy…who dare to do this to Jaejoong…

Luckily his prostate is not injured at all… but his bleeding too much…

Aish…I should hurry clean up his injuries...scared it might get infected… 

End POV

-After 30 minutes-

Seung gi lifts Jaejoong up and slowly put him on the bed. He search for a new blanket in one of the closet and cover Jaejoong up. He stops and takes a look at Jaejoong beautiful sleeping face and sigh. Wondering who dare to hurt this pretty guy.

After a few second, he turns and get back at the place where Jaejoong was found. At that place, which is in the middle of the room, there was blood pooled on the floor. Seung gi could only shake his head side to side and started to clean up the blood by using a wet cloth since he don’t know where to find the mop.

After quite sometime, he was done with the cleaning and packs his things up. Then only he remember bout Adie… so, he quickly went out of the room and found Adie spacing out at the living room. But what makes it interesting… she was staring at Jiji…

Seung gi’s POV

Why is she staring at the cat like that?

She seems like spacing out but at the same time something is bothering her…

Haish..She really cried a lot… her nose was red and her eyes too…

End POV

So, Seung gi went to her side and holds her left shoulder slowly.

Adie jumps with the touch and she looked up at Seung gi.

“O-o-oppa.. aigoo..You make me surprised! Why don’t you call me?”

“You seems to space out and I know by calling you only is not going to work..”

Adie rolled her eyes at Seung gi’s statement and suddenly she remembers bout Jaejoong. She springs up from her sit and tried to rush into Jaejoong’s room.

But she was stopped by Seung gi. The young doctor holds both of her arms and makes the girl turn to face him. Adie struggled herself  free from the hold but Seung gi tighten his holds and tried to make Adie look at him and he also tried to make that girl calmed down since he knows that her condition was unstable at that time.

“Hey! Hey! Adie! Look at me!”

“JJ oppa! He’s hurt! I want to see him! LET ME GO!”

“Adie!! Look at me!”

“NO! JJ OPPA! I WANT TO SEE HIM! HE’S HURT! I SAID LET ME GO!”

“Adie! Jebal…don’t do this…please…he’s fine! He’s asleep now..”

“LIAR! I FOUND HIM UNCONSCIOUS JUST NOW! LET! ME! GO!” yelled Adie to Seung gi while trying to released herself from his hold. Adie’s word also made Seung gi taken aback a little but he still tried to stop her.

Her eyes also bewilder and she shut her eyes when Seung gi holds her face to make face him and look at him. Adie was having a panic attack.

“ADIE! LOOK AT ME!”

Adie abruptly stop struggling and look straight at Seung gi. Seung gi could see her pitch black eyes were bigger than usual and it became smaller by the time she calmed down.

“O-oppa…wa-wae?! Wha-what hap-happen?!”

Seung gi could only sigh in relief and hug Adie tightly.

“Don’t! Ever! Do that again.. God.. You scared me enough…”

“What did I do?”  Ask Adie in confusion who is still in Seung gi’s embrace.

“You had a panic attack just now and you yelled me.”

Adie push herself from Seung gi and look down the floor.

“Mianhae… I-I don’t know I could do that… I-I never have that kind of disease…”

“Aniyo..It’s not a disease…maybe you are too freak out with this incident and you were stressed. It’s fine…”  

“Uh…ok…How’s JJ oppa?”

“He’s fine…still sleeping…I also had injected in the sedative…”

“How long does the sedative works?”

“Around 8 hours and he won’t be awake at all…I had to give him the strong one since at least, his injuries could be cured a little…”

“I-I understand…so..He’s not going to be awake till tomorrow… um…oppa… could you do me a favour?” 

“Bwoh?”

“Drive me home…Since I’m going to spend a night here accompanying JJ oppa and I still have class tomorrow... so, I’m not going to class with the same outfit I wear tonight. And…the scene just now is still clouding my mind…I scared I kill somebody on the road when I drive home…since I can’t concentrate at all… ”

“Ahh…I understand…Fine. But I need to take my car first…”

“Aniyo…just drive my car…here’s the key…” Seung gi took the key from Adie’s hand and they started to walk to the main door but suddenly Adie stop.

Seung gi also stops and looks at her. Adie look hesitated.

“Wae?”

“Is it fine leaving JJ oppa sleeping alone?...maybe… the bad person is still in the house…” wariness could be seen on Adie’s face.

“You want me to call my assistant to come? Btw, the clinic is closed now and maybe my assistant on the way home…”

Then, something sparks in her head…

“Could you please wait here? And don’t need to call your assistant… I’m going to call the security. Just wait here.” With that, she rushed out from and went straight to the security office. Seung gi could only blink his eyes watching Adie’s behavior.

When she arrived there, the previous two securities are doing their duty and they abruptly come to her.

“Miss, is there anything we could help you?” ask one of the security.

“I want both you to come with me. Is there anyone else who can replace your duty?”

“Ye-yes…there are! Bu-but where are..”

“I want both of you to accompany Kim Jaejoong for awhile. I need to go somewhere. I’ll pay both you after I’m back. Can you?”

“Yes! Of coz we can!” both of the security nod their head furiously by hearing that they will be paid.

“And another thing... Make sure Kim Jaejoong is fine. And if I found that you guys are doing something on him, I’ll make sure you guys get the “paid” double! You know what I mean right?!” 

Both of the security could only nod their head. Adie just stare at them with a cold stare and she talk to them with a firm cold voice.

When she had made sure the two securities is doing their job, Seung gi drive her home.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TBC  

 

*hello precious!!! how are you readers?? 

*well, i'm really really hoping that all of you are not mad or sick of me yet.. 

*sorry..i can't update any fic like i used too.. everything is such a hassle.. quizes..test.. 

*time passed by so quick too! am i rite? 

*well! nuff talk! i'll try to update next chap tomorrow! 

*but! i need feedbacks or comments first! pliz yah! 

* THANKS FOR READING N LEAVING COMMENTS N FEEDBACKS! XD