JAEJOONG...?!

HE IS NOT YUNHO! [ SEMI HIATUS]

 

SHIBUYA, JAPAN

--------------------------

1.00 am [KOREA TIME]

5 February 2012

“HAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!... Home sweet home!” says Changmin happily when he entered DBSK’s apartment in Shibuya. Yunho who entered later could only smiles sheepishly to his magnae’s behavior.

“Our real home in Korea is better I think…”

“Hum…better coz there is an apple of your eyes there…” 

Yunho just ignored his magnae’s remarks and went straight to his room but deep down his heart, he agrees with it.. *sheesh…leadershii XD*

While Changmin he don’t feel sad with Yunho’s reaction coz he’s used to it but went to the kitchen and started to do some food research for…um…2nd time supper(?) perhaps…

Yunho’s POV

Huuuuuuhh… At last I’m home! *sniff sniff* Pergh! I’m so smelly! Better take some short shower first.

-After 15 minutes-

Ahhh… Now I can sleep. Come here Pipi..(pipi=pillow XP)  hug you so tightly!! Um…soft…

End POV

Haha! Actually, after Changmin teased Yunho..He went in his room. After he locked the door he let out a heavy sigh maybe due to the tiredness of a long day work. Then, he feels himself a bit smelly and decides to take a short shower since its already late and after he’s done, he went straight to the bed and sleep with stomach facing down. *Yes! He’s ! Satisfy?* 

But little did he know..After 30 minutes he sleeps, one pale figure appeared beside his bed. The pale figure disappears and appears again but this time it lays on Yunho. 

Our dear Yunho who is in deep slumber didn’t even flinch about it but his breath do sounds heavy a bit. Then, the pale figure turns its body facing Yunho’s back and slowly its pale right hand starts to move softly caressing Yunho’s back, then move to his earlobe and stop at his hair. That pale hand then grabs a full fist of that latter hair and jerked it up causing Yunho jerked awake too. He abruptly sits up on the bed and scan around the room searching for the culprit.

Yunho’s POV

WHAT THE FU… 

Who the did that?!  

End POV

Yunho pouted thinking bout that. Founding nobody in the room, Yunho throw his tired body back on the bed and this time facing up. Tired body plus too sleepy makes Yunho falls in deep sleep again. 

Unfortunately, the pale figure appears again and this time from the edge of the bed. It crawls up to Yunho’s unconscious body and hovers him. It only stop when both their face are at the same level and leaving only a dangerous couple of inch of space between them. Slowly, its pale dry lips start moving and let out a faint sound or whispers to be accurate.

~Yunho…~

~Open your eyes…~

~I’m here…don’t you want to see your boo?...~

~Yun?…~

Yunho start to flinch over the voice but still didn’t open his eyes. So, the pale figure starts to call him again.

~Yunnie…*sobs* Open your eyes for me…*sobs* it’s hurt… hurts so much *sobs* I feel like dying…*sobs*~

Yunho open his eyes and it went as wide as it could surprise by Jaejoong’s image that popped on him.

“J-Jae?! Wha-How..how come you are here?!” ask Yunho with a hoarse voice since he just awake from his slumber.

Jaejoong let out a smile and move his left hand and trace Yunho’s lips slowly. The feathery touch makes Yunho’s stomach churn a bit but he controlled it and lift up his left hand and holds Jaejoong’s wrist to stop his action. But to his surprise that Jaejoong’s hand is icy cold! 

Yunho release Jaejoong’s hand and take a deep look at his lover face. Frowns are visible on his forehead but nothing to be availed as the room is dark.

Yunho’s POV

Wait! The room is dark?! How come?! I thought I never switch it off since I came in! Or…did I?

But the main thing is…when… I-I mean how come this guy is here?!

And why does his hand is icy cold?!

End POV

Jaejoong keep his firm stare straight to Yunho’s eyes and chuckled slowly or whispery (?) *lol*.

~He…he…he…~

~Yunnie…make love to me?...~

~He…he…he…~

~I missed you so much… till it hurts more than anybody knows…~

~Jebal…we make love tonight nae?~

Jaejoong’s request was beyond Yunho’s imagination. Make love?!

“J-jae…are you alright? What do you mean by making love? Are you drunk?” Yunho ask him while lifting both of his hand trying to cup Jaejoong’s face. As soon as Yunho’s hand touches Jaejoong’s face, he retrieved his hand back. His face also felt icy cold! This time, Jaejoong’s smile slowly faded away maybe sad with Yunho’s reaction.

~Wae Yun… am I that disgusting till you don’t want to touch me anymore?!~

~Tell me Yun…~

~ You are the one who did this to me…~

~Yun…make love to me…~

~Replace the pain that you give last time…~

Deeper frown could be seen on Yunho’s forehead as those words escape from Jaejoong.

Yunho’s POV

What the hell are you saying Jae?!

What did I do to you?!

What pain that I give you?!

End POV

Yunho could only keep those questions in his mind while trying hard to understand and digested Jaejoong’s odd behavior. But nothing came as answer. Only questions flooding.

~I know you feel my body is icy cold…~

~Everytime you touch me you’ll feel it…~

~Then, make me warm…~

~Share with me your warmth…~

~Kiss me…*sobs* touch me…*sobs*…makes me hot Yun…~  

~Yun…~

With that, Jaejoong close their gap...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TBC

*AH! Cliffhang! Ngee~

*ANNYEONGHAESAYO!!! How are you??

*At last! I got time to update…forgive me for not updating this fic for quite some time… *bow 90 degree* MIANHAE!!

*So?! How does this fic goes?! TELL ME!!  

*SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

*If you love me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS OR FEEDBACKS…

*gonna update one more chapter in the time being… is there any naughty scene?! Hehehe… STAY TUNED! XD