Santa Claus and His Creepy Master

From the Heart of a Potential Bridezilla

There was a white door in front of me, and I sat in front of it for a good 20 minutes. It felt like one of those choice games. You had two choices: The first door or the second door. Figuratively speaking, of course- there was only one real door in front of me. The first door leads to what is supposed to be set out for you. Possibly a perfect life with anything a normal person could want, but no emotional attachments at all. The second door led to freedom- pools and pools of freedom, but possible hardship. And I was left with the tough decision of deciding which door to enter.

“Miss, Mr. and Mrs. Park are expecting you. Will you not enter?” Santa Claus, or rather, their personal chauffeur had been trying to urge me to go inside for the past 10 minutes. Nice try, mister, but it isn’t working.

“Miss, Please!” I rolled my eyes at the pitiful looking guy. Jeez, how much lamer can a person get? Pleading on your hands and knees for someone to enter a house? That’s so-

“I’m very sorry for the delay. Shall we go inside then?” I internally rolled my eyes.  Gosh, that guy looked so pitiful that I had to do something. I mean, who the heck begs on their hands and knees for someone to enter a house? It’s just stupid.

With an urge to kick the door open, I fought off my running instincts, plastered on a sweet smile, and slowly opened the door, peeking my head in. At first I was taken aback my how huge to place was. It wasn’t that my place back at home wasn’t huge-because it was-it was more towards the fact that it was a lot of take in at one time. Back at home, I had a really traditional house. It was big but separated into many different sections, while this place was just like one huge mansion. It looked a bit like one of those deserted haunted houses you would see in horror movies-red carpeting, a big golden chandelier, and tons of empty space. As grand as it was, I half expected someone to tap me from behind and chop my head off.

After all, as far as I know, an empty looking mansion with lack of any humanity around wasn’t exactly the least creepy thing in the world.

And that was when I felt a sudden tapping on my back.

I froze.

I screamed.

And then I kicked whatever creepy pedo that was behind me right where it hurts.

I heard a groan from behind me, and smiled victoriously. Serves you right, creepazoid. Now how to get out of here before I get assaulted or something?

“Oh my! Master Chanyeol! Are you alright?” Santa Claus shrieked. There was a thump on the ground and then loud pounding footsteps coming closer. I just sat in total confusion. What the heck? Master Chanyeol? You know, life is hard when you have a brain as puny as mine. On average it takes a good two or three minutes until you realize that you’ve actually mistaken someone important for being a creeper. But life is life, and you just have to deal with that and apologize as much as you can for possibly giving their lower end eternal problems.

I turned around slowly, face flushed, as I stared down at some dude with really messy brown hair and big cute eyes. I stared at his crouched figure for awhile, blinking, while Santa Claus ran off to get an ice pack.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked, and although I was being polite- scratch that, I was being rude as always. I’m just too stubborn to admit that I’m ever wrong. No wonder why fluffy haired boy was looking a bit annoyed at me.

“Shouldn’t I be asking that?” He managed to choke out, without even glancing up at me. I froze up for a second again. His voice was so deep- insanely deep. It was hard to fit the guy’s face with his voice- hard meaning almost impossible. I mentally persuaded myself that he must be a chain smoker or something just for the humor.

“It’s my house.” The boy added with a small pout.

“Your house? Oh, you mean this gigantic mansion place. You own it? Oh.” I replied quietly, allowing all the information to process through my mind. I shrugged, “I guess Santa Claus drove me to the wrong place then. Hey, kid. Do you know of any other rich s in this area? Maybe some old grouchy guy, a peppy old lady, and a little brat about my age?”

I totally ignored how the guy was in pain and wincing, but laughed a little inside at it. What can I say? I’m a sadist and I’m proud.

“What?” He breathed in confusion, “Of course not. My family owns this whole area.”

“That’s funny.” I pressed my back up against the door frame and leaned against it. “Maybe I’m in the wrong city. Or maybe the wrong country? Or even continent? In that case, I think my best option is to just go home. Hey, I tried. They have nothing to hold against me now.”

“That’s great. Um…can you give me a hand now?” I shrugged. I guess it wouldn’t hurt too much to help this guy up. After all, he did give me an excuse to go home, and I suppose I was the one who cause him to crouch over in pain on the floor.

I held out my hand, in which he engulfed in his own huge hand, and I used all my strength to help pull the guy off the floor.

Now that I had gotten a good look at his face, I realized just how good looking this guy was. Wow, two good looking guys in less than 48 hours. That should be a record.

We awkwardly stared at each other for a good minute and a half before Santa Claus came waltzing back into the room holding an ice pack. That was when the staring contest broke, and everything turned against me.

“Master Chanyeol. Are you alright, sir?” I could’ve sworn Santa just threw me a very dirty look. Looks like that mister, will scare away all your little elves. Be warned.

“Yeah. Hey, Mr. Kim, is she-?”

“Yes, master.”

The guy-Chanyeol, I’m guessing- turned to me with a weird grin on his face. He had a huge smile, like the Cheshire cat, but I kinda just shrugged my shoulders and dealt with his creepy face. It was kinda cute in a way.

“Hey, Kimi.” He smiled, leaning down to my shortened height, “You’re even prettier in person.”

Kimi? Hold up. He knows my name? What is this monstrosity?

I stared back at him with widened eyes because I was 1) creeped out and 2) totally lost. And that was when it hit me like a ton of bricks. PARK Chanyeol. PARK. In Seoul, South Korea. In this huge mansion-like place.

I take it all back. He’s not cute at all.

In all my shock and irritation, I decided that it would be best to kick him again and send him back to the ground. So that’s just what I did.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: AP exams are nearing, so it might be best if I actually start cracking down and studying; therefore, since I don't know whether I'll update in a while dispite my workings in class (It all depends whether I have time to type it up), I have decided to leave you at a point in which I've finally introduced Chanyeol. I wrote this up really quick just now, so I'm not sure whether I'm satisfied with it or not, but AP US History is calling out to me. As for comments...Boo hoo only one...

chickenonew - I know :D Suho is just breathtaking. I could totally picture that too, and to be honest I don't know what his role is either, but you already know about how I wing things. Whatever it is, I want to try and make it un-cliche. I don't like cliche. I think so too, and with the addition of this chapter. Well, as you can see, I didn't want them to have the typical Girl: Hey, you're a cocky jerk and I hate you at first sight Guy: You're pretty but you hate me and I hate you. Love/hate relationship kinda thing. Instead, well...Kimi is just Kimi. We'll just say that I wanted to go for a unique first impression. Anyway, thanks for commenting :)