nine.

Having You

What is this?

I bit the inside of my lip when the door swung open to reveal someone who I thought would never end up here. Not at her place.

The man before me, my fellow member, brother, stood stiff and was cut off when our eyes met. I felt my breathing hitch when I heard her voice informally call him from somewhere further away from the front door.

I froze when she suddenly popped up at the door, mimicking my actions when she saw me.

"...Junsu?" She choked.

Suddenly it felt so hard to breathe. Questions ran through my mind. What was Jaejoong doing here? Why was he here? Since when were they...together?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," I tore my eyes away from the two and turned to leave.

"Wait," she called, causing me to stop. "Um...did you eat?" She trailed.

"It's fine," I managed to say. "I'll go ahead."

"Do you want to talk this out? I'm sure you have a lot of questions," Jaejoong coughed. I could hear how nervous he was. "What do you say, Junsu?"

 

 

 

 

"Is Ara coming home?" I asked RiIn, breaking the tension between the three of us. The atmosphere was killing me. Junsu wasn't saying anything, he wasn't asking questions, he just concentrated on the food that he obviously wasn't eating. I'm about to scream my lungs out.

"Yeah, early in the morning though," she replied softly. I could tell she was being careful with her words, since almost everything we both said Junsu would get the wrong idea.

"Say, didn't you say you ran out of eggs?" She looked at me, confused at what I was talking about. I nodded, telling her silently that Junsu and I needed to talk alone.

"Um, yeah. I'll go get some," she stood up from her seat. "Be right back." 

She glanced at Junsu and me before grabbing her jacket and left quietly.

"Let's talk, Junsu," I said immediately after she left.

He didn't look at me. I knew what expression he wore and it wasn't a good one, and he knew that too. I saw him bite his the inside of his lip, struggling to find the right words to say.

"You lied," he muttered. I felt myself sink back when he unconsciously glared at me. "You said you were just co-workers. "

I opened my mouth to say something but immediately closed it when I couldn't. 

"Hyung. Just tell me the truth," he half-pleaded.

I felt myself stiffen at the way he looked. He was hurting.

"Listen, Junsu, it's not what you think--" He laughed bitterly and shook his head, cutting me from explaining. 

"Are you dating my ex-girlfriend?"

"No. I'm not dating RiIn, Junsu. We're just friends," I emphasized. When he stayed silent, I continued. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I knew how you were going to react, and this is it. RiIn and I...we got more close as we taught each other. We're like best friends, Junsu. You know who I like. I'm just being an older brother to her," I explained, almost too frantically.

We had a staring contest for a few seconds before he looked away.

"For how long?" He mumbled.

I rubbed the back of my neck shamefully. "Before the two of you got together."

He snapped his attention back towards me and glared.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well first of all, I didn't think it would matter. Second, you were too possessive it was scary. If I had told you, you were definitely going to take her away. I mean you can't just take someone's best friend away," I joked.

His eyes softened and sighed heavily. I watched as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"You're obviously not pleased with my answers," I raised a brow in amusement. I almost laughed at how jealous he looked.

"Hyung," he said tiredly.

"Oh yeah, what was your purpose for coming here, anyway?" 

"I don't know," he whispered, almost inaudibly.

I squinted and looked at him suspiciously. He was in deep thought, probably wondering about what he was doing here too. As always, like an open book, I read him easily and chuckled at his bothered state. 

"Get your head straight, Junsu."

_____________________________

Dun, dun, dun! Hello there ~ I apologize for the overdue update. I absolutely did not know what to write after that cliffhanger, and I slapped myself for even writing it, lol. After a while, I just wrote whatever popped into my head, and I could not write this chapter any better. It was rushed and yeah, really ugly :P Though to satisfy my readers, I decided to post it anyway. Will try to write a better chapter next time! Where art thou readers?

@--XOXOJinnii Nope, they are not together yet, they're like really close here though, lmao. I kind of want to limit the relationship between the two, like somewhere in between a couple and a friends relationship ^^ Did that even make sense? LOL. Sorry for the confusion ~