three.

Having You

 

“Wow, this movie . Wanna watch ano—“ I stopped when I realized she had fallen asleep on the other side of the couch. I chuckled lightly and turned off the television.

The movie was so boring that the woman probably fell asleep halfway through it.

“It’s always been a habit of yours,” I whispered, placing a blanket over her small body. “Good night.”

 

It’s been six months.

Well, after tomorrow it will be seven. After our long talk six months ago, RiIn has been coping well—she hasn’t been crying anymore (or Ara has told me), nor was she having a change in mood when he was mentioned on television or radio.

I’m pretty sure Junsu is doing great too.

Him dating that girl is living proof.

He was never open to begin with, so when their relationship had ended, he never said a word to any of us. But that didn’t mean his emotions never gave it away. That’s how Kim Junsu worked.

I never did confront him; only because I already knew the reason of their break-up, and because RiIn told me not to do anything to him—it would of course, expose the close relationship between RiIn and me if I were to act protective.

As far as Junsu knew, Kim Jaejoong and Jang RiIn were nothing more but co-workers who taught each other in music.

Him asking me to give the dress to her that afternoon before the night of her performance, was only because he figured it would make the situation less obvious—she wouldn’t know the dress would come from him.

“You’re giving her a dress after six months of no contact with her?” I asked in disbelief.

“No hyung, it’s not like that. This…I bought this a while back and I just forgot about it. It’ll be a waste if I don’t give it to her—“

“Junsu, don’t be so unreasonable,” I scoffed.

“…It’s not Taeyeon’s size hyung, it won’t fit her. I got this customized just for RiIn’s size,” he replied helplessly. “Could you just please give it to her? That’s all I’m asking for.”

I sighed, grabbing the box from his hands, “And it’s from an anonymous?”

He gave a weak smile, “Y-Yeah. Or…just say it was from you.”

But as always, she was one step ahead of him. His appearance at her performance made the situation he intended for to fail. Why was he there, I don’t even know myself.

All I know is, he’s acting reckless…and maybe, it’s for that reason again.

 

 

 

“It’s pass curfew! Where the hell have you been?”

“At a friend’s,” he replied tiredly, ignoring our suspicious glares. “The question here is; why are you all still awake? It’s pass your curfew.”

“We were waiting for you, hyung. Who’s this friend? Wait, don’t tell me, BoA noona right?” The youngest says happily.

He stared at him for a while before glancing at Yoochun, who immediately turned his attention back to the food he was eating.

“No, I was at RiIn’s,” he admits. “Thanks for telling, Yoochun.”

We watched him disappear to his room as I felt something twisting inside of me.

“But…I thought he liked BoA noona?” Changmin turns to Yoochun for clarification. “Right, hyung?”

“What we should be wondering is,” Yunho hyung interrupts. “When did he get close to her to the point of going to her apartment? What the…yo, Jaejoong! Explain!” He yells, marching into his room.

“Junsu hyung…?”

“Huh?”

“Uh…are you…are you okay?”

“What…yah, I’m going to sleep. You too,” I stood from the couch and went to my room, trying to ignore this sickly feeling inside of me.

Before I could have closed the door and lock myself in, Yoochun stopped it with his hand and swung the doorway open. He leaned against the door frame, observing me closely.

What the hell?

“What?” I snapped.

He clicked his tongue, “Nothing. Just observing if your mood changed,” he pauses. “Jae hyung is upset with me for telling you where he was…but I want to tell you something.”

“And?”

He looks at me once more before shaking his head, “Nah. Nevermind. Let’s sleep.”

“What is it?”

“I forgot. Go to sleep.”

“Yoochun—“

I heard him sigh heavily once he faced the wall from his bunk.

“RiIn in doing well now, Junsu. You don’t have any right to be jealous. Keep that in mind.”

I stood there shocked for a moment, his words processing into my head.

 

What did he mean by that?

______________________

Italics = Flashback
Thanks for reading!