eight.

Having You

"Jaejoong?!"

I gasped at the man before me wearing his pajamas and holding his blanket and pillow, along with the stuffed teddy bear unnie gave him for his birthday. On his left hand he was holding a plastic bag full of movies and junk food.

"What the...what are you doing dressed like that?" I pulled him inside quickly before anyone could see him. Last thing that I needed was to have neighboring artists question why the Kim Jaejoong was outside my apartment door.  

"Look, I know you're mad at me, I just know it. But RiIn ah, please forgive me! I didn't mean to, I'm sorry! All of yesterday I couldn't get you out of my head, I hated it when you were mad at me, it stresses me out so badly. Even BoA was about to give up on me--"

"Stop!" I interrupted his rambling. "I'm not mad at you, I told you that."

"Liar! Stop lying!" He accused, dropping everything he held onto the floor. "See, I knew you would say that. So I bought all your favorite movies and favorite food. We'll have a sleepover if you want!"

I looked at him weirdly before eyeing the things on the ground. 

"You bought all these for me?"

"Of course I did! Look at those Brad Pitt movies. You know I don't watch anyone who's more handsome than me. But since you're in love with him, I'll suffer just for you."

"And you seriously came in your pajamas?" I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. He was just too cute. 

"I had BoA drive me here from her apartment."

I gazed at him suspiciously, "You slept at her place?"

His eyes widened as he realized what I meant and immediately denied, "we didn't do anything! I didn't want to go back to DBSK apartment so I snuck into hers..."

 "So you did sleep at her place," I crossed my arms. "I'm just amazed that no stalkers have caught you yet."

"To ease you mind, I slept on the couch...and there would be no stalkers at one in the morning," he defended.

"Yeah, the couch in her room," I teased. He pouted cutely and turned as if he was about to leave.

Immediately, I grabbed his shirt causing him to turn around and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Sorry," I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Pabo," he laughed softly as he bear hugged me back. "I should be the one saying that. I should have told you, and it should have came from me, not Yoochun. You weren't supposed to hear it from someone else..."

I gave a frown and pulled away slightly.

"How did you know--"

"Trust me, RiIn. If you lived with the members long enough, you can read them like an open book. Though I should thank him for telling you, it was difficult for me to bring the topic up to you. I guess that's what Yoochun will always have that I won't--being so straight forward. Too straight forward," he chuckled, patting my head. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah...of course. How can I not forgive the Kim Jaejoong?" I giggled, pinching his cheeks gently. "I mean, look at your pouting face, I can't stand it! I'll hate myself if I never forgave you."

"Ah yes. I am the Kim Jaejoong, after all."

I rolled my eyes and picked up the bags on the floor.

"And Jang RiIn's personal cook. To the kitchen, chef! Make me something so that I could completely forgive you."

"As you wish, my lady," he laughs and does an elegant bow.

"You know I could get used to this. Don't make me bully you too much oppa," I smiled gratefully before pushing him into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Maybe I should turn back.

What was I doing here? How did I not catch myself driving towards here? Where the hell did my mind drift to that when I finally came to my senses, I was already parked outside her apartment? God, I must be crazy.

Home. That's where I needed to be right now. Then why? Why can't I raise my hand to turn the engine? I glance towards the window I've looked at many times before when the light .

She's home.

Or maybe it's Ara?

I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned back against the seat. 

Damn it Junsu. It was one call. She probably doesn't even remember anymore. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, why are you watching without me?!"

"You were having a lovely time with your pan and spatula, I didn't want to disturb you."

"We were making you lunch, be thankful!" He places his hands on his hips, a bit insulted. He was sensitive when it came to the kitchen.

"I only told you to make me something enough for both of us while watching movies, not enough for a party," I laughed and pointed at his dishes on the table. "Shall we call Changmin oppa?"

"Jang RiIn," he sighes. "Alright. I'm coming. I'll make sure to bring the extra food home for Changmin."

I watched as he took his apron off and grabbed the pasta from the kitchen table and swiftly jumped over the couch.

"Pasta? Really?"

"It's healthier than popcorn," he retorts. "I know you've been skipping gym. Your trainer thinks otherwise, always bragging to us about how obedient you are when he trains you, while I rose my brow in amusement."

I became speechless and threw a pillow towards him.

"He's obviously trying to murder me. Five hours in the gym everyday? You've got be kidding," I defended and grabbed the pasta from him.

I laughed when he tried to grab the plate from me, struggling to reach across as I stretched my arm further.

We stopped when the door bell suddenly rang.

"Wanna bet that's Changmin?" I challenged. "He probably realized you weren't home to make him food, and came to my place to eat."

"I'm not even going to bet, since you're probably right," he chuckled and went to get the door.

"Wait, let me get the cake, I'll make him eat that."

"Changmin, you--" I heard him pause.

"Jaejoong?" I called from the kitchen. When he didn't reply, I immediately went towards where he was. "Jae, who's that--"

I froze as soon as I approached the front door.

 

"...Junsu?"